Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    Yup, it's the US's job to shoot down Russian aircraft crossing a border half the world away and without any request from the nation who's border is being breached!

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Tsar Putlers forces violating our own airspaces is one thing, a no-fly zone declared by single countries elsewhere is an entirely different thing.
    My point was more, that Russia flies in other neighboring countries airspace for the fun of it. I think it' perfectly reasonable to fire an AA missile after the planes when they do that. Best case scenario, the planes countermeasures work, no one gets hurt, but the point should sure as hell get across, atleast for the pilots doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    My point was more, that Russia flies in other neighboring countries airspace for the fun of it. I think it' perfectly reasonable to fire an AA missile after the planes when they do that. Best case scenario, the planes countermeasures work, no one gets hurt, but the point should sure as hell get across, atleast for the pilots doing that.
    You realize that even if no one gets hurt you're still escalating the conflict?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    What's the point of a no fly zone if its going to be flown in.
    Exactly. The only nutjobs are the ones that would disagree with his statement.

I like Ben, he is a good man. Certainly better than that piece of shit Democratic running for the Presidential nominee, Martin O'Malley, that just sat down with a bunch of ILLEGAL immigrants for lunch. Oh, and he had this fine thing to say...

"He said Clinton has played a “sort of cynical game, where you say one thing to one crowd and use the term ‘illegal immigrants,’ and then turn around to another crowd and switch your messaging and talk about ‘new Americans.’ I always say ‘new Americans,’ O’Malley said."

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.c...-victory.html/

Un-fucking-belivable! He should be brought up on charges of treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, it's Russia, so obviously they can't do that.
    Why not? It seems like something Russia would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    You realize that even if no one gets hurt you're still escalating the conflict?
    Also, send a bill to the trolling country for a wasted missile. They are far from free either. Escalating? If you want to troll countries with your warplanes, then you should expect consequences, and not idle action. That's like me robbing stores, and then complaining when I get arrested, that people are only escalating the situation, and should let it slip instead. How about no.

They are free to do whatever they want, aslong as they are willing to accept the consequences for their actions.

It would be a pretty shit no-fly zone if jets flew through it anyway.

He's right. If somebody flys into your no-fly zone, you shoot them down.

That's why you don't create no-fly zones in the first place if you are not willing to deal with the consequences. Is your no-fly worth WW3, Ben? Do you think Russia gives a fuck about your threats? Perhaps you haven't heard the news that they have been buzzing our jets, carriers and mainland at levels not seen since the cold war over the past year?
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Exactly. The only nutjobs are the ones that would disagree with his statement.

I like Ben, he is a good man. Certainly better than that piece of shit Democratic running for the Presidential nominee, Martin O'Malley, that just sat down with a bunch of ILLEGAL immigrants for lunch. Oh, and he had this fine thing to say...

"He said Clinton has played a “sort of cynical game, where you say one thing to one crowd and use the term ‘illegal immigrants,’ and then turn around to another crowd and switch your messaging and talk about ‘new Americans.’ I always say ‘new Americans,’ O’Malley said."

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.c...-victory.html/

Un-fucking-belivable! He should be brought up on charges of treason.
    People like you would be the ones that if it wasnt for JFK the Cuban missile crisis would devour your country in a MAD scenario with Soviet.
    You dont think further than your nose.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    He's right. If somebody flys into your no-fly zone, you shoot them down.

That's why you don't create no-fly zones in the first place if you are not willing to deal with the consequences. Is your no-fly worth WW3, Ben? Do you think Russia gives a fuck about your threats? Perhaps you haven't heard the news that they have been buzzing our jets, carriers and mainland at levels not seen since the cold war over the past year?
    Do you know what kept WW3 from happening during Regan's presidency? Russian fears of the US miliatary.

Do you know what keeps people in check? The fear that you WILL come kick their ass.

The reason there is so much trouble in the ME right now is specifically due to the fact they no longer fear US military intervention. When the POS Obama isssued the red line to Syria - and then did NOTHING when they crossed it - was the beginning of the end of the fear of US retaliation.

Obama has gutted the military - both financially and morally - and by doing so has made us very weak. So weak that the Russians invaded the Ukraine with no problems at all. So weak that the Russians are now colluding with the Iranians.

If the US had a real leader none of this shit would be happening. If our military was stronger, none of this shit would be happening. Syria happened because Obama is a pussy and pulled out of Iraq. Big Fucking Mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

People like you would be the ones that if it wasnt for JFK the Cuban missile crisis would devour your country in a MAD scenario with Soviet.
    You dont think further than your nose.
    Whatever - you are a Swede. Like I give a FUCK about what YOU think about American politics? Fucking please - keep your nose in your own Refugee loving country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you know what kept WW3 from happening during Regan's presidency? Russian fears of the US miliatary.
    US shot down alot of Russian planes back then?

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever - you are a swede. Like I give a FUCK about what YOU think about American politics? Fucking please - keep your nose in your own Refugee loving country.
    Butthurt much when people object to you spouting insanities?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, send a bill to the trolling country for a wasted missile. They are far from free either. Escalating? If you want to troll countries with your warplanes, then you should expect consequences, and not idle action. That's like me robbing stores, and then complaining when I get arrested, that people are only escalating the situation, and should let it slip instead. How about no.

They are free to do whatever they want, aslong as they are willing to accept the consequences for their actions.
    Considering that Russia has been invited into Syria by Syria, and the US hasn't, wouldn't the US be the ones 'trolling'?

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever - you are a Swede. Like I give a FUCK about what YOU think about American politics? Fucking please - keep your nose in your own Refugee loving country.
    And out of your country...Syria?

Deleted
    Butthurt much when people object to you spouting insanities?
    What insanity did I spout - try clarifying yourself. Other than that, you are the weakest link - goodbye!

15+ Year Old Account
    What insanity did I spout - try clarifying yourself. Other than that, you are the weakest link - goodbye!
    I did you are just not intelligent enough to understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    And out of your country...Syria?
    Dude, if it was up to me I would shut the doors to this country and tell the rest of the world to go fuck themselves.

We have everything (resource wise) that we need to be completely self-sustainable. I don't want any conflict with anyone. I couldn't care less that the Shites want to kill the Sunni's - fuck 'em. Or the Hutus and Tutsi's. You want to kill your own kind over some stupid religious difference or ethnic difference - go right ahead.

At the same time, I would like us to build the greatest military just in case some country does want to come fuck with us.

Isolationist? Absolutely.

- - - Updated - - -

I did you are just not intelligent enough to understand.
    LOL - weak comeback, but coming from you that is about all you are capable of - deflection with no substance.

Hey, isn't it time for you to go build a shelter for all the invaders into your country? Do something meaningful with your time instead of offering your "opinions" about American politics.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL - weak comeback, but coming from you that is about all you are capable of - deflection with no substance.

Hey, isn't it time for you to go build a shelter for all the invaders into your country? Do something meaningful with your time instead of offering your "opinions" about American politics.
    See you are not very intelligent, thank you for proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Considering that Russia has been invited into Syria by Syria, and the US hasn't, wouldn't the US be the ones 'trolling'?
    ^^ Then again, I wasn't speaking of Syria, but Russias general practice of trolling nearby countries, like Finland and Estonia.

15+ Year Old Account
    ^^ Then again, I wasn't speaking of Syria, but Russias general practice of trolling nearby countries, like Finland and Estonia.
    Apart from their behaviour which I think we all agree on is.... with the exception of the forum's Putinistas its just a matter of time before they cause an accident with a commercial airliner. They fly like idiots in heavily trafficated international airspace in northern Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the "No fly zone" is AT the Syrian-Turkish border, then there is nothing wrong with it assuming Turkey asks the US to help enforce its airspace. NATO does this sort of thing. Plus, it really is acceptable to shoot down military aircraft that invade your airspace.

Yeah shoot em down! Who cares! War with Russia! Yeah!!! Cause we're tough and they are losers. Who cares how we pay for it, we have god on our side!

/s

Imagine the absolute shit show it would be if some other country said they'd shoot down US planes? As if the troop stroking isn't bad enough.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

nice, shoot them down so they can nuke us!!!!! that kind of war dont have a winner, we all lose.