Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Asian woman shut down by college protesters

Found this gem while researching this whole college protest movement against racism. Found it pretty sad, and it really shows safe spaces in action.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8UTj8...ature=youtu.be

Yeah...well...I think it's safe to say that safe spacers are fucking morons anyway. The idea that you have to have some sort of institutional power in order to count as a racist (or a sexist, for that matter) is just icing on the idiot cake.

Check the fat hag with the Obey shirt on sitting there yelling into her megaphone.

Why does she have it?

Because the group is so massive and the people are so far away?

No.

She has that megaphone to keep her sheep in line and to silence anybody who opposes her "movement".

These clueless fucktard SJWs want a "free space" to "educate" people?

THEY'RE AT A FUCKING SCHOOL!

You are in a space where you're supposed to be getting educated!

But no, America's worst generation is too busy standing around in their little circle jerks outraging over a fart in the wind.

Said it before and I'm saying it again.

No degree from this school, and others like it, is worth the paper its printed upon.

Employers, do not hire these people when they come looking for work.

You will not be getting a skilled asset, you will be getting a selfish failure.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Those are some special kind of idiots
    Ofc racism can happen from anyone to anyone that's different

Man, these people really do need a few hard slaps to get their own head out of their ass.

College in america is starting to look like a gigantic joke with stupid shit like this.

It's kind of like going to an AIDS fundraiser and being all like "BUT CANCER"
    Also, she told her whole story, made her point, and then people clapped when she was done.
    Last edited by Polyxo; 2015-11-13 at 06:10 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, when "adults" need "safe spaces" to talk about their "feels", society is pretty fucked.

I'm sure that gay Asian girl gets racist crap from time to time it's nothing compared to what blacks get in the US. On the race scale being Asian gets you like 4 points, being gay gets you 2 points, or 1 cause people are more accepting of gays these days, while being black gets you an automatic 10 points.

So her experience is similar but not equal, she can relate to blacks but that's about it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Lol i think 'muricans are just nuts in general. And this new outrage culture...really, no words to describe the irrelevance of their existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I'm sure that gay Asian girl gets racist crap from time to time it's nothing compared to what blacks get in the US. On the race scale being Asian gets you like 4 points, being gay gets you 2 points, or 1 cause people are more accepting of gays these days, while being black gets you an automatic 10 points.

So her experience is similar but not equal, she can relate to blacks but that's about it.
    That is some bullshit from my experience
    I can't speak english very good but I'm ok with reading and writing, people there are really big assholes if you turn out to not be able to communicate with them as well as they want you to
    Funny thing that they get more forgiving for it when they know you are not from the country but there as a tourist
    Last edited by Hana Song; 2015-11-13 at 08:31 AM.

People are too sheltered somehow, we all go through a stage of "i know better than anyone else, im right you are wrong, my problems are bigger than yours" phase, we generally grow out of that phase, but high school and college are starting to prevent people from growing up and realising things aren't like that.
    There is racism, but its part of a much larger issue, xenophobia, which is part of clan behaviour humans have.

Start seeing what they mean by infantilisation of adults in the US.

I hope you understand, America, that while most of the modern world is moving beyond racism you are still dealing with this shit and frankly i'd be emberssed.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I hope you understand, America, that while most of the modern world is moving beyond racism you are still dealing with this shit and frankly i'd be emberssed.
    Least its still legal to express descent... most of Europe can no longer say the same.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    You should be emberssed. Good to know the rest of the world has figured out how to stamp out hate, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi256 View Post
    You should be emberssed. Good to know the rest of the world has figured out how to stamp out hate, though.
    I'm sorry but Poe's law seems to be the only law followed these days...

Are you being sarcastic or serious?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I'm sorry but Poe's law seems to be the only law followed these days...

Are you being sarcastic or serious?
    Definitely sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi256 View Post
    Definitely sarcastic.
    Thank god for small mercies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageroar View Post
    Found this gem while researching this whole college protest movement against racism. Found it pretty sad, and it really shows safe spaces in action.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8UTj8...ature=youtu.be
    I would like to give an asian chick an education.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    SJWs being hypocrites, how surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Oh my god, did you just really codify the fucking progressive stack and assign it point values? We've officially gone down the rabbit hole. The satirical criticism of the SJW mindset has now become the fucking norm.

Unless this is supposed to be sarcasm, in which case mark that shit, because Poe's Law is a motherfucker.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.