Deleted

Army inside on kilrog mythic progress

So, i go inside, i pop army and 8 times out of 10 everything i can face roll. Occasionally however army decides to tank the adds right in the entrance way (where the adds spawn) which makes hitting them a bit of a problem.

Does anyone have any ideas why army does this or what i can do to try and prevent this?

Cheers if you do

I would usually blow up the first fiend by the entrance, then move to the center between both entrances and army and mass grip there to stop the 1st set of imps casts. Everything should stay down there nice and neat for cleave.

Deleted
    I imagine it would be due to timing/positioning.

Deleted
    Will give that a go Unholysin thank you.

Its weird but army sort of seems to follow me around a bit inside even though i shouldn't have much control over them. Problem is i don't want to experiment (and fail) too much with this as its progress...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholysin View Post
    I would usually blow up the first fiend by the entrance, then move to the center between both entrances and army and mass grip there to stop the 1st set of imps casts. Everything should stay down there nice and neat for cleave.
    Pretty much this.

Breath is acceptable on progression for a vison group correct?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choot View Post
    Breath is acceptable on progression for a vison group correct?
    Why wouldn't it be?

Once you kill a couple of those mobs downstairs you start mowing them down. Downstairs isn't really about doing damage so much as it's about preventing damage. AoTD helps mitigate some of the melee hits, but the main concern is letting imps casts, standing in whirlwinds or standing too close when one add explodes (all of those lasts things being a one shot).

Breath will be beast when you come out from downstairs with +400% damage and the ring going.