View Poll Results: Keep Sub how it is?

Voters
1. This poll is closed
  • I would like to keep Sub how it is right now!

1 100.00%
  • I'm fine with the changes!

0 0%
    Deleted

Save SD / Finding Weakness

For me the reason Sub was so engaging to play was the constant "reward for doing it right" mechanic in Finding Weakness, if I had been diligent and lined everything up just right I was going to be rewarded with a window of domination and a clear goal of what I had to do next, get back to that window.

With the confirmation that Finding Weakness is no longer a thing due to the changes to Shadow Dance I'm deeply disappointed and I started to think I cannot be the only person, frankly I feel like Sub was in a pretty fantastic place with little to no need to change anything about it when you consider how much love and attention both Assassination and Combat are due, and yet we are been pretty heavily messed with.

Will I adapt and get over it? absolutely... do we know everything and perhaps will talents fill in the gaps? potentially... but that that wont strip away the feeling that Sub was pretty fine and in my view the most rewarding spec to play in the game as of current day if you had the fortitude to work at it and I'm pretty sad to see the changes to Shadow Dance and the removal of Finding Weakness and I would like to raise awareness that perhaps I'm not alone.

Closing. Legion rogue discussion is present in 3 stickies and other threads.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.