Paris shootings and explosions near Stade de France kill 18

At least one man opened fire with an automatic gun at the Petit Cambodge restaurant in the 11th district.

Liberation newspaper reports four deaths. It also reports shootings near the Bataclan arts centre.

Three explosions are also reported outside a bar near the Stade de France, where France were hosting Germany.

Reports say French President Francois Hollande was watching the match and has been moved to safety.

A BBC journalist at the Petit Cambodge restaurant says he can see 10 people on the road either dead or seriously injured.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe...e=news_central

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell man, were are you Europeans getting automatic weapons and explosives. . . I cant even get automatic weapons in fucking TEXAS. . . .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    What the hell man, were are you Europeans getting automatic weapons and explosives. . . I cant even get automatic weapons in fucking TEXAS. . . .
    black market
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hostages always imply there will be demands? I wonder what they are, other than escape.

There definately isn't a thread about this already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a thread on the attack on the football stadium here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-France-Paris

Now that it seems like these are related/coordinated attacks, please continue discussion in that thread so we can consolidate the topics.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |