Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    You had 13 more Stormbringer than I did and 30 seconds shorter fight. I had quite a few Rots though so I can live with it. I legit had 0 procs in the final minute of the fight. It just feels so bad when you can swing from one extreme to the other.
    At least it's not worse than an outlaw rogue on a bad RNG streak

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    You had 13 more Stormbringer than I did and 30 seconds shorter fight. I had quite a few Rots though so I can live with it. I legit had 0 procs in the final minute of the fight. It just feels so bad when you can swing from one extreme to the other.
    To be fair, I have a good Chrono Shard and I'm using it. I probably got a lot of those stormbringer procs during Chrono Shard procs.
    Having high haste is truly a good thing. I'm not going as far to say "its our best stat errmahgerrd!", but it most certainly is awesome to have a ton of procs happening during the timeframe of high haste procs.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

My GCD's don't "feel" right unless I'm at at least 20 percent haste. Anything below that and I feel like an arms warrior. As a former hunter main, it makes me antsy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pundit View Post
    My GCD's don't "feel" right unless I'm at at least 20 percent haste. Anything below that and I feel like an arms warrior. As a former hunter main, it makes me antsy!
    Same. Hailstorm is a pretty significant DPS loss for me personally just because I play badly with it. The spec clicks with me a lot better when I have more stuff to press at a faster pace.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    To be fair, I have a good Chrono Shard and I'm using it. I probably got a lot of those stormbringer procs during Chrono Shard procs.
    Having high haste is truly a good thing. I'm not going as far to say "its our best stat errmahgerrd!", but it most certainly is awesome to have a ton of procs happening during the timeframe of high haste procs.
    Nah I understand what you mean. The spec FEELS more fluent with haste. Im using potato trinkets, feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pundit View Post
    I dont think you've played the current arms... because that thing is truly slow as all hell besides their 6 second burstphase during battle shout.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Hey - at the moment my Haste rating is less than half that of my Mastery and Enhance plays slowly - is it viable to gem (even one slot) for Haste when the values are this out of whack? I really wish there was reforging with all this crit

Haste makes the spec feel smoother sometimes but won't actually increase your damage by as much as mastery. You will be sacrificing dps to do this.
    I mean, feel free to go ahead anyway, but if you are looking for a way to turn mastery into haste without sacrificing damage... there isn't one.

did they nerf our haste in pvp? i thought it was at 20% before and now its 12%

Okay - so an 835 Six-Feather Fan dropped off a crab for me....
    It's worth equipping right? Even if I get the Heroic Ursoc one, that would just replace my other 840 one.

Fan and the trinket from Ursoc would be BiS..... atm I am using the trinket from Fenrys because it rolled to 880 and ist 2-3k dps more than my 835 Baton^^

Thanks Muh & Imnick

After Blizzard ruin my assassin, how it's the state of enha compared to rogue and the other melee atm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    After Blizzard ruin my assassin, how it's the state of enha compared to rogue and the other melee atm?
    According to Warcraftlogsdata, we are overall one of the worst melees. Solid single target dps and far behind on AOE.

Right now according to warcraftlogs overall, it is DH>Feral=Monk=Rogue=Arms>Unholy=Enhancer>Ret

Overall Ret needs big buff, DHs a nerf, DKs a single target buff and enhancers a BIG Aoe buff or a smaller overall damage buff.

And feral / arms are 10 to 30% better on single target...

Especially arms warrior can pull insane numbers on single target. 450k upwards.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2016-09-23 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Should I mention then that I was consistently top dps in my raid above both a Feral and an Arms? XD

Deleted
    Last night I got the Ravaged Seed Pod 850 with a socket, but I'm not sure if it's an upgrade. I currently have an 835 Devilsaur Shock-Baton and 830 Chaos Talisman, unfortunately I can't seem to get it to sim correctly, it doesn't show up in the damage sources, so I can't tell if it's an upgrade. Anyone know if it's an upgrade, or why it won't sim correctly?

They are either undergeared or poor players.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    According to Warcraftlogsdata, we are overall one of the worst melees. Solid single target dps and far behind on AOE.

Right now according to warcraftlogs overall, it is DH>Feral=Monk=Rogue=Arms>Unholy=Enhancer>Ret

Overall Ret needs big buff, DHs a nerf, DKs a single target buff and enhancers a BIG Aoe buff or a smaller overall damage buff.

And feral / arms are 10 to 30% better on single target...

Especially arms warrior can pull insane numbers on single target. 450k upwards.
    Really like how you aren't even mentioning Frost DK in your post that is currently the worst melee spec. :P

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Quote Originally Posted by Triplemoe View Post
    Should I mention then that I was consistently top dps in my raid above both a Feral and an Arms? XD
    Doesn't mean anything. They're either bad or you were extremely lucky on procs.

*tips m'fedora*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perudo View Post
    Really like how you aren't even mentioning Frost DK in your post that is currently the worst melee spec. :P
    Nobody plays them. Simple as that. Every good DPS Dk plays Unholy.

Why should i mention specs that currently play no role?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Doesn't mean anything. They're either bad or you were extremely lucky on procs.
    Probably just bad. I have enough of those candidates. I beat the other enhancer in my guild by 10 to 50% in dungeons... i am simply the better player. As stupid as it may sound.

If you had a warrior pulling 430k dps and you beat him. That would be great. But beating some badl played or undergeared arms warr means nothing...
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2016-09-23 at 11:59 AM.