I just hope we can kept the glyph that let us use ascendance and only get an effect on the models.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    I just hope we can kept the glyph that let us use ascendance and only get an effect on the models.
    Actually pretty sure I saw it removed on wowhead the other build before this one.

All minor glyphs should be staying but aren't implemented yet, they are just applied to your spell now instead of a glyph book.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    All minor glyphs should be staying but aren't implemented yet, they are just applied to your spell now instead of a glyph book.
    Yeah, I just wish they make the glyph not disappear if we trade talents, that would suck

I'd never considered how that might work, hopefully it will be smart enough to remember it yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    And actually enhance is somewhat overtunedbecause of some op talents. Hailstorm was just an example. Hail storm can be a 50% increase over no talent. If they balance that taent to be a 5% increase we suddenly deal a lot less damage and mobs will die a lot slower. So referring to epirical experince is pointless bevause numbers are far off. Rogues may have the strongest mechanics and still be weak because there as no numbers tuning yet.
    Is it me...I feel like your talking in circles ????

Not exactly, for the wording if people leave the 8 yard the cc breaks.
    IIRC it's an incapacitate now instead of just pacify where you can run around while hexed.

Quote Originally Posted by Potsu View Post
    IIRC it's an incapacitate now instead of just pacify where you can run around while hexed.
    Oh, this do indeed make it a very interesting option then.

Blizzard have opened up some official feedback forums for every spec in Legion. Promising stuff. If you're testing and not a gibbering idiot, time to go submit your thoughts.

If someone could make a comment about stormbringer scaling to compensate for the lack of synergy that tempest will take advantage of (or adding that synergy to the talent), that would be excellent.

I am slightly worried that Enha and Elem have received no official comments thus far.

Still many more months till release... but this big rework of Enha + lack of dev comments so far is making me uneasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I am slightly worried that Enha and Elem have received no official comments thus far.

Still many more months till release... but this big rework of Enha + lack of dev comments so far is making me uneasy.
    Lack of comments aren't really something that equates to interaction. Lots of things have already been changed that were problem points in the talents in particular that correlate with feedback, so I'd say they're listening, just not responding (for whatever reason).

What do you want them to respond on for enhance? It seems pretty grounded and well rounded number tuning aside.

I'd as for grounding totem back, but I guess until dps warriors get spell reflect back that's a no bueno.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    What do you want them to respond on for enhance? It seems pretty grounded and well rounded number tuning aside.

I'd as for grounding totem back, but I guess until dps warriors get spell reflect back that's a no bueno.
    I think both grounding totem and spell reflect are honor talents in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all I'd like shamanistic rage back. For the rest i'm pretty fine with what we have aside from numbers tuning.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

I still think rows 30, 45, and 60 are really lacking. With 30 I'm not fond of having to choose between personal and group mobility since there's really no choice, you'll be forced to take windrush whenever the group needs it. And if thats not a real stormstrike thats going to benefit from all the stormstrike bonuses then Feral Lunge also seems redundant. With 45 something needs to happen with Lightning Surge, I'd like for them to bring back that Stonefist if they dont want to budge on the 5sec charge time. And with 60 I think 3 passives that have very little impact on gameplay is a pretty boring tier. Wordup is gonna do the math on which is best and we'll never think about the other options again.

I think both grounding totem and spell reflect are honor talents in Legion.
    For resto it is, not available for enhance/ele, SR is baseline for prot and mass spell reflect is a pvp talent for prot, nothing for arms/fury. It's super dumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I still think rows 30, 45, and 60 are really lacking. With 30 I'm not fond of having to choose between personal and group mobility since there's really no choice, you'll be forced to take windrush whenever the group needs it. And if thats not a real stormstrike thats going to benefit from all the stormstrike bonuses then Feral Lunge also seems redundant. With 45 something needs to happen with Lightning Surge, I'd like for them to bring back that Stonefist if they dont want to budge on the 5sec charge time. And with 60 I think 3 passives that have very little impact on gameplay is a pretty boring tier. Wordup is gonna do the math on which is best and we'll never think about the other options again.
    I agree on all parts, 100%. I can at best imagine LS getting a little extra out of Earthen Spike debuff, but probably not enough to matter.

I would replace the passive tier with a survivability one. An improved, very powerful SBT on medium/high cd (1), Astral Shift as a short duration immunity on high-ish cd, maybe 2 charges (2) and a low cd heal cd (3) would be cool.
    Landslide could optionally be merged/replace Hailstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley1 View Post
    I agree on all parts, 100%. I can at best imagine LS getting a little extra out of Earthen Spike debuff, but probably not enough to matter.

I would replace the passive tier with a survivability one. An improved, very powerful SBT on medium/high cd (1), Astral Shift as a short duration immunity on high-ish cd, maybe 2 charges (2) and a low cd heal cd (3) would be cool.
    Landslide could optionally be merged/replace Hailstorm.
    Rather than a whole survivability tier I'd just make it a group utility tier. Give us a soaking talent, windrush, and something else. I'd be fine with having Hailstorm give 20% ap instead of the current effect, as long as its still bringing frostbrand into the rotation. Not sure what I'd replace windrush with on 30, maybe a passive that lowers AE damage taken, that way we have something when the high mobility isnt needed. It'd also fit in with Blizzard's new mobility vs durability philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Rather than a whole survivability tier I'd just make it a group utility tier. Give us a soaking talent, windrush, and something else. I'd be fine with having Hailstorm give 20% ap instead of the current effect, as long as its still bringing frostbrand into the rotation. Not sure what I'd replace windrush with on 30, maybe a passive that lowers AE damage taken, that way we have something when the high mobility isnt needed. It'd also fit in with Blizzard's new mobility vs durability philosophy.
    I think having more immunites rather than less across classes is a bad thing. If the Astral Shift change is 100% locked in, I'd much rather they just axe Feral Lunge and put Sham Rage on that tier so there's 3 really good, versatile choices whilst also blocking you from being Mobile AND durable. Landslide should stay, Hailstorm needs a mechanical change to differentiate from Flametongue (stacking debuff that detonates, increased stormfury chance while active & turns stormstrike into Frost or something, idk) but having the triple buff style as an option is something I'm strongly for.

It's also possible to make Lightning Surge a good stun (i.e. controlled detonation with scaling stun) and switch it with Wind Rush so you can take that raid utility; but then there has to be defined instances where both others (earthgrab/voodoo) have obviously strong applications against it.
    Last edited by wordup; 2016-02-28 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    I think having more immunites rather than less across classes is a bad thing. If the Astral Shift change is 100% locked in, I'd much rather they just axe Feral Lunge and put Sham Rage on that tier so there's 3 really good, versatile choices whilst also blocking you from being Mobile AND durable. Landslide should stay, Hailstorm needs a mechanical change to differentiate from Flametongue (stacking debuff that detonates, increased stormfury chance while active & turns stormstrike into Frost or something, idk) but having the triple buff style as an option is something I'm strongly for.

It's also possible to make Lightning Surge a good stun (i.e. controlled detonation with scaling stun) and switch it with Wind Rush so you can take that raid utility; but then there has to be defined instances where both others (earthgrab/voodoo) have obviously strong applications against it.
    I'm not fond of immunities either but as long as Blizz is going to allow them to be used to soak raid mechanics, Id rather be a class that can offer that utility than not. Soaking talent or not, I just think having a tier where you choose between the types of group utility you can offer makes a lot more sense than having windrush in its current position where its a huge detriment to my personal mobility. Having a talent that I have no interest in taking but I have to take is bad design imo.

I'd rather see them tweak feral lunge than axe it entirely since I do think there is some value in choosing between the versatility of GoW vs something a little more rigid that has higher damage potential. The ghost wolf req def needs to go, just have it automatically pop in/out of ghost wolf to keep it true to its name sake. If Landslide needs to stay then they should make it the artifact weapon bonus since I dont think Rockbiter needs a bunch of passives tacked on that effectively add nothing to the gameplay.

I guess having Windrush replace Lighning Surge is better than its current position but I'd like to have the option of having a stun so Id rather they either fix Lightning Surge or bring back Stonefist. I also really hope that astral shift change isnt locked 100%.