Quote Originally Posted by Espeonagetieler View Post
    So at level 110 and with the artifact weapon do talents that aren't boulderfist and landslide become better? I currently don't like how much stronger those 2 feel than the other talents in their tiers.
    I too would be curious to know the sim DPS difference between the combo of Tempest + Landslide vs Empowered Stormlash & Earthen Spike @ 110 with artifacts all tarted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    I too would be curious to know the sim DPS difference between the combo of Tempest + Landslide vs Empowered Stormlash & Earthen Spike @ 110 with artifacts all tarted.
    I was gonna try answer your question and do some testing of my own but can't import character with simcraft due to the new version of Wow website.

Tried Empowered Stormlash and it performed great. i guess i was just having prejudices about it because on skada it shows only my Stormlash damage while on Wlogs it shows also all the stormlash damage done by allies under my damage category. Skada showed i did 86k dps, while logs showed 96k.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9n2cYQx3wVdNgJzD/
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2016-07-27 at 07:19 PM.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have a list of BiS trinkets for Enhance ? With the sheer amount of trinkets we have , not sure which one is pulling ahead of the other even after alot of testing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baane View Post
    Anyone have a list of BiS trinkets for Enhance ? With the sheer amount of trinkets we have , not sure which one is pulling ahead of the other even after alot of testing.
    On wordup's sheet. at the bottom.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Bp8Kk0o_8/edit

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post
    Was talking about level 110 enhance trinkets :S

Was talking about level 110 enhance trinkets :S
    No clue currently. I guess something like Convergence of Fates will be somewhat good, but honestly, no clue. I'm sure that wordup and other theorycrafters are already working on it though.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

They aren't up yet because the expansion is a full month away, and setting that in stone this far in advance hasn't got much point, since the game isn't out

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    They aren't up yet because the expansion is a full month away, and setting that in stone this far in advance hasn't got much point, since the game isn't out
    Is horn any good btw ? I'm using it alongside Memento of Angerboda. What trinkets are you currently using ?

Is horn any good btw ? I'm using it alongside Memento of Angerboda. What trinkets are you currently using ?
    Horn and Faulty Countermeasures seem like the go to crazy trinkets (even though double on use), Countermeasures has crazy Mastery scaling and proc rate for us so that's pretty much a lockin with Doom Winds.

Wanted to drop my WeakAura's off in here for 7.0 Enhancement. They do require you to have the Masque addon and the Masque:caith additional download. In game if you type /masque and click on weakauras and change the skin to caith you'll be all set. You can set the rest of the UI to stay at Blizzard standard or whatever you prefer so that masque only affects your Weakauras. At the moment these support the talents: Boulderfist/Ancestral Swiftness or Hailstorm/Tempest/Crashing Storm/Landslide. I will work on updating them for the additional talent options like Windsong, Fury of Air, Ascendance, Earthen Spike but I am very happy with the current setup and wanted to get it into other people's hands so they have it available asap. The maelstrom bar is red whenever you are <40 maelstrom, yellow at >=40-60 maelstrom, and green at >=80 maelstrom. Let me know what you guys think!

Image: http://imgur.com/a/5eIa5

Pastebin data: http://pastebin.com/HyrUkwsT

Masque addon: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/masque
    Masque:caith addon: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/masque_caith

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Horn and Faulty Countermeasures seem like the go to crazy trinkets (even though double on use), Countermeasures has crazy Mastery scaling and proc rate for us so that's pretty much a lockin with Doom Winds.
    What path are going with btw, the SS one or BF ? and you're gemming slots with Agi instead of mastery aye ?

Deleted

Is there a tendency which ones will be good for the leveling process? I guess Core works perfectly with the artefact. So maybe heirlooms + core?

So I did my first non-LFR raid as Enhance last night (HFC heroic clear) and tried Empowered Stormlash. Now on almost every boss I was finishing 3rd on damage meters behind a Fire Mage and a Fury Warrior. On Scada it was showing around 1.2-1.5% of everyone else's DPS was from my Stormlash.

However, on world of logs I was shown to have actually finished above the Warrior with Empowered Stormlash my third highest damaging attack.

Very satisfying to be doing this well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    So I did my first non-LFR raid as Enhance last night (HFC heroic clear) and tried Empowered Stormlash. Now on almost every boss I was finishing 3rd on damage meters behind a Fire Mage and a Fury Warrior. On Scada it was showing around 1.2-1.5% of everyone else's DPS was from my Stormlash.

However, on world of logs I was shown to have actually finished above the Warrior with Empowered Stormlash my third highest damaging attack.

Very satisfying to be doing this well.
    Can you link the logs? I'm merely interested in comparing the percentile-based performance

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Can you link the logs? I'm merely interested in comparing the percentile-based performance
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...87&end=9993592

Aside from playing on an old laptop with shit FPS and no UI addons, let me know if you see any glaring fuck ups.

PS - I missed first few bosses. I think I joined in time for Council.

Yeah, I've played my enhancement shaman that was geared from BRF since I had mained Windwalker monk for HFC, and my shaman was doing no less DPS than he was used to doing in BRF, about 36-42k as usual.

So likely most of the perceived damage losses people see for enhancement must be coming from changed interactions with the overpowered shit that was HFC.

And make no mistake, HFC was a ridiculous ilv jump with ridiculous trinkets and ridiculous tier sets on top of a ridiculous ring.

The power creep from Highmaul>BRF>>>>>>>>>>HFC is so massive....it should have never taken such a massive jump from BRF, but I guess they were trying to distract people from the dearth of content and failings of this crappy expansion.

Well my single target DPS relative to the rest of my guild has zoomed up massively with the legion patch. Not only has the class been enhanced (heh sorry) but as someone who never looted a HFC trinket, I am no longer hugely disadvantaged compared to those who did.

Deleted
    Is there any talent setup that is better for frequent AoE than the default one? From what I heard, even high level Mythic+ dungeons turn into an extreme AoE-fest. Since I want to focus on these and I would like to be as competitive as possible, is there any way to pump up Enh AoE (outside of Alpha Wolf/Doom Wolves)?

Apologies if the question was already asked before, but I'm wondering what the optimal starting opener looks like ? (when spec'ed for Boulderfist / Hailstorm)
    1) Feral Lunge + Feral Spirits
    2) Boulderfist
    3) Frostbrand
    4) Flametongue
    5) Boulderfist
    6) Stormstrike if enough Maelstrom / Boulderfist otherwise (if Feral Spirits weren't up, let's say)
    7) Go on with the usual priority of refreshing buffs / using procs

Or do you Flametongue first, then Boulderfist ? If you don't spec in Crashing Storm for any reason, do you still use Crash Lightning in single target rotation ? I guess you wouldn't.

Thanks

I've been wondering the same about opener, and I've gone back and forth. Is it worth using Stormstrike first after boulder first (so you make sure to get 2 in during ring)? Or is it better to get Flametongue and Frostbrand up? I need to really sit down and do math on this.

For example I've been doing:
    -2 spirit walk
    -1 prepot
    0 wolves
    1 boulderfist
    2 Stormstrike

Etc..

(I also save feral lunge because it generally interacts awfully with bosses and it's nice to have up for if you need to get to an add or get back to the boss)