Is it just me or does it feel like blizzard is trying to ram crit down our throats?

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    AS is worth 3500~ Haste rating, so you can effectively add that to what you have to work out if the ratio is correct. AS however is not better than Hailstorm unless it's 5+ targets of sustained AoE, Hailstorm is extremely strong.
    I ran simcraft for 2 target and it show AS beat hailstorm ? I also try both on dummy and differency is very small.

Anyone have problem with skada buff uptime % ? It show my uptime is 60% for 4 minute dummy fight but I am 100% sure it should be close to 100% uptime

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    I probably would have vendored it if I hadn't read this post. I got an 825 with socket and it was a 7k dps increase over my 840 betrayal trinket according to Simcraft.
    The Trinket got hotfixed just a few days ago. It used to do very poor damage. Simcraft still has the old version in it. It is simulating 80k crits where in reality this thing crits for 300k. So if Simcraft is showing you a dps increase it should be much much more than a slight increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Huanak View Post
    I ran simcraft for 2 target and it show AS beat hailstorm ? I also try both on dummy and differency is very small.
    I tried simming it as well, AS does appear to be overall more damage if you have constant cleaving with 2 targets, but the loss in singletarget damage evens out what you gain in cleaving. At 3 constant targets AS pulls ahead quite a bit.
    This could be all down to my gear though, I have very low haste atm at 11%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrianlol View Post
    The Trinket got hotfixed just a few days ago. It used to do very poor damage. Simcraft still has the old version in it. It is simulating 80k crits where in reality this thing crits for 300k. So if Simcraft is showing you a dps increase it should be much much more than a slight increase.
    Nah simcraft is showing max crit 298k. I downloaded the build from Saturday morning.

i get 300k crits on live, unless they changed it again recently

Deleted

This is my situation.
    To the left my actually equipped Iron relic
    - 37 ilvl
    - 3.33% damage to BF/FB/FT.

To the right the Iron relic i got from a WQ
    - 39 ilvl
    - maelstrom regen while in ghost form

I feel uncertain if i should wear the new relic i just obtained (right one),
    my doubt: is better obtain 2 ilvls on weapon but lose 3,33% damage to by BF/FB/FT, while gaining an irrelevant effect (maelstrom regen while in ghost form)

Edit: i wanted to add that my other 2 relics also add BF/FB/FT damage so is pretty much big dick damage
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2016-09-11 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post

This is my situation.
    To the left my actually equipped Iron relic
    - 37 ilvl
    - 3.33% damage to BF/FB/FT.

To the right the Iron relic i got from a WQ
    - 39 ilvl
    - maelstrom regen while in ghost form

I feel uncertain if i should wear the new relic i just obtained (right one),
    my doubt: is better obtain 2 ilvls on weapon but lose 3,33% damage to by BF/FB/FT, while gaining an irrelevant effect (maelstrom regen while in ghost form)

Edit: i wanted to add that my other 2 relics also add BF/FB/FT damage so is pretty much big dick damage
    That second relic is storm, not iron.

Deleted
    This was supposed to be the correct relic ive equipped

Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2016-09-11 at 05:43 PM.

Was faulty countermeasures (FCM) nerfed? the proc damage is lower than the tooltip.

So I got the Mark of Dargrul 840 trinket.

Equip: Your melee attacks have a chance to trigger a landslide, dealing 51,742 Physical damage to all enemies directly in front of you.

I have a Devilsaur Shock-Baton that is 835.

Equip: Your damaging spells have a chance to inflict 149,543 Nature damage and slow the target by 50% for 6 secs.

Just some advice for anyone who is confronted between this decision. Stick with Devilsaur Shock Baton.

Devilsaur Shock Baton is, as far as we're currently aware, Enhancement's pre-raid best in slot trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Devilsaur Shock Baton is, as far as we're currently aware, Enhancement's pre-raid best in slot trinket.
    Have opinions on the Six-Feathe fan shifted as well?

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Have opinions on the Six-Feathe fan shifted as well?
    SFF is also Enhancement's pre-raid best in slot trinket.
    You got two slots and they can't both be a fan

I'm a little confused on the ST rotation with Crashing Storm talent, am i just suppose to just keep spamming SS until its finally on CD if im getting a lucky streak of Stormbringer procs and then Crash Lightning? Or am i suppose to use a Crash Lightning after i use up my 2 Stormbringer SS's? (Ofc while keeping up our buffs) Hope my question made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengedlol View Post
    I'm a little confused on the ST rotation with Crashing Storm talent, am i just suppose to just keep spamming SS until its finally on CD if im getting a lucky streak of Stormbringer procs and then Crash Lightning? Or am i suppose to use a Crash Lightning after i use up my 2 Stormbringer SS's? (Ofc while keeping up our buffs) Hope my question made sense.
    Use your CL when your stormstrike goes on CD to try and trigger stormbringer on ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    SFF is also Enhancement's pre-raid best in slot trinket.
    You got two slots and they can't both be a fan

Where is there a current list for trinkets?

Also are the stat weights most likely up-to date in wordups doc? I see it still says he is iterating it, so I wasn't sure.
    Last edited by Clippz; 2016-09-12 at 02:08 PM.

Deleted
    Stat Weights are usually more of a individual thing than a general thing iirc.

I need some help with my trinkets:

What should i wear, a devilsaur baton 835, or a Chaos talisman 840? (the other slot is a Six-Feathe fan 850)

Deleted
    atm SFF and baton until they perhaps nerf/fix baton.

I wonder if they'll nerf trinkets scaling with our mastery, especially the SFF that people have spent tons of gold on. They're not so strong that its pushing us anywhere close to "OP" territory.