Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeclipse View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=18

How do you get poison bomb procs on 18 / 21 envenoms that you cast, lol.
    9 procs of 21 envenoms.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-01-14 at 02:43 PM.

I personally believe they pushed out these nerfs due to the people abusing the 24s CD Vendetta bug, and them not having a clue what so ever that it was even.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    You wont because NH does not have Envenom relics and the ilevel difference of the trait wont be big enought to justify having a 880 Envenon instead of a 900-915 Rup damage on and M+ aparently wont award anything too strong either. Ppl still saying "you gona play with X relics" left and right and completting ignoring what relics drop in NH.
    Huh? Chronomatic Anomaly and Gul'dan both drop Envenom relics. There's also 2 Vendetta and 1 GW relics. We actually have a pretty good selection.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Huh? Chronomatic Anomaly and Gul'dan both drop Envenom relics. There's also 2 Vendetta and 1 GW relics. We actually have a pretty good selection.
    And the Gulda relic will help you how exactly? You might use the heroic version till you drop a non envenom mythic relic, Guldan is the last boss what he drops is meaningless for progression as you will progress using stuff that does not come from him, after he dies you can use whatever, the raid is cleared already.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    And the Gulda relic will help you how exactly? You might use the heroic version till you drop a non envenom mythic relic, Guldan is the last boss what he drops is meaningless for progression as you will progress using stuff that does not come from him, after he dies you can use whatever, the raid is cleared already.
    Except loot in NH scales. A H Gul'dan Envenom relic is 895. A Mythic Chrono Envenom relic is 900. A Mythic Skorpyron Vendetta relic is 900. A Mythic Botanist Vendetta relic is 905. Explain to me exactly how the Gul'dan Relic is "meaningless"? The first 3 relics are virtually tied in item level - we will be using the one that gives the best trait. Sure, the last one is 905, but that's the 7th boss in there. I should hope 7/10M loot is better than 10/10H loot. There's also titanforging.

Saying "Envenom relics will be useless because one of them drops off Gul'dan" is pretty silly IMO, if you look at the reality of how NH loot actually works.
    Last edited by Won7on; 2017-01-15 at 12:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    Guys, rogues aren't allowed to have high ST and AoE in one spec! Who do you think you are? A Demon Hunter or something?

Cracks me up that the exact reason Outlaw ST was nerfed way back when was so it didn't fill all niches, I guess the DH team missed that memo.
    I used to be really bitter and say the same thing about Hunters, and look where they are now. Maybe if we all believe hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Boredum View Post
    I personally believe they pushed out these nerfs due to the people abusing the 24s CD Vendetta bug, and them not having a clue what so ever that it was even.
    that was a bug??

Deleted
    So I got 880 ma relic and I'm wondering if i should replace the 890 gushing that i have. Have 4 ma so far

Nightblooming Frond is currently simming as the best NH Trinket for me, by far. 16k ahead of a Mastery stat-stick, and 23k ahead of a Draught of Souls. The sims I have seen from other people have Draught > Mast stick > Nightblooming Frond, and I have no idea why I got something completely different.

Simmed with MP/Vigor/AP, with boots, CoF, and 2 MA relics (for a 45 sec Vendetta CD).

Anyone else done any trinket sims?

Edit: Looked at Aethys' trinket sim, Frond actually did 0 damage in his sim, effectively being only an Agi stat stick. A 890 one simmed at 34k DPS for me, 5.4% of my damage. If this is true, that makes it easily the best trinket in NH, a bigger DPS increase than CoF even.
    Last edited by Won7on; 2017-01-16 at 06:14 AM.

Deleted
    Nightblooming Frond is currently simming as the best NH Trinket for me, by far. 16k ahead of a Mastery stat-stick, and 23k ahead of a Draught of Souls. The sims I have seen from other people have Draught > Mast stick > Nightblooming Frond, and I have no idea why I got something completely different.

Simmed with MP/Vigor/AP, with boots, CoF, and 2 MA relics (for a 45 sec Vendetta CD).

Anyone else done any trinket sims?
    People are going exang for nighthold

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    says who..?

MP/AP is still simming over 20k higher than EP/Exsang for me, even after the nerf. And MP/AP will only scale higher because of all sorts of double dipping.

Unless you mean the encounters lend themselves better to Exsang? I have yet to see conclusive evidence of that.

Deleted
    I dont get AMR's BiS list... listing 2x poison dmg relics + 1 envenom as BiS, with ring + shoulder legs.

@Mybrightsky - are you using custom weights, or the default? Our default weights and suggestions are for just 1 way to play, just like information you find in guides. They don't take your specific talents into account (unless your talents match), what legendaries you have, etc etc. Here's a picture tutorial on getting a custom setup: http://i.imgur.com/r2gpuBW.jpg

One of the nice things you get when you run weights on AMR, is that we simulate every single item with a proc (including relics) at various iLevels. Then we bundle that information in with the stat weight report and when you go to rank items, all procs are ranked directly from simualtions.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Ppl aren't.

MP/AP is still simming over 20k higher than EP/Exsang for me, even after the nerf. And MP/AP will only scale higher because of all sorts of double dipping.

Unless you mean the encounters lend themselves better to Exsang? I have yet to see conclusive evidence of that.
    You haven't seen evidence because thats a lie ppl perpretate, no matter how an encoutner is set someone needs to kill the big bad, there will always be room for a couple of MP/AP Sin rogues, and ppl seen to claim any encounter were an add spawns is an AoE encounter. Even Tichondrious and Skorpyron wich are probably the most AoE heavy fights of the raid, are mainly about hitting the big bad real hard. The worst fight for Sin so far has been Ilgnoth and NH has no fight that even remotely matches that one, and even on Ilgnoth it was good to have one or 2 AP Sin rogues to demolish the heart when you destroyed the eye.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-01-16 at 07:51 PM.

what off tier pieces are we looking for? MP/AP

i'm guessing it's shoulders and gloves

Quote Originally Posted by wowisfun View Post
    what off tier pieces are we looking for? MP/AP

i'm guessing it's shoulders and gloves
    yes excluding legendaries and TF procs you'll want to use shoulders and gloves as offpieces

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    @Mybrightsky - are you using custom weights, or the default? Our default weights and suggestions are for just 1 way to play, just like information you find in guides. They don't take your specific talents into account (unless your talents match), what legendaries you have, etc etc. Here's a picture tutorial on getting a custom setup: http://i.imgur.com/r2gpuBW.jpg

One of the nice things you get when you run weights on AMR, is that we simulate every single item with a proc (including relics) at various iLevels. Then we bundle that information in with the stat weight report and when you go to rank items, all procs are ranked directly from simualtions.
    thanks alot for info =) running sims now xD gotta plan my loot so the info helped a lot

Hey guys, finally unlocked poison bomb and am hopeful for my rogue, just curious as to where we sit at the moment and possibly in nh with tier? Would you put us up the top with havoc and ret? Or are we more a middle-top tier? Also a little curious how assa handles m+? Can't be bothered with outlaw switching etc.. I main havoc so not sure any class will be as fun atm but I'm hopeful1

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Hey guys, finally unlocked poison bomb and am hopeful for my rogue, just curious as to where we sit at the moment and possibly in nh with tier? Would you put us up the top with havoc and ret? Or are we more a middle-top tier? Also a little curious how assa handles m+? Can't be bothered with outlaw switching etc.. I main havoc so not sure any class will be as fun atm but I'm hopeful1
    assa will seem a definitey downgrade from havoc especially post nerf

it'Ll be allright in single target (possibly like top 5) and decent where you have one extra target to cleave, but other than that it wont be that great.