Quote Originally Posted by moonrakerx View Post
    Am I being dramatic in thinking that my rogues ship has sailed when the 3 legendaries I have are legs, neck, belt? 99% of the top rankings for fights are bracers/boots...this is a more recent toon and I don't do a ton of M+ grinding on it so I'm assuming its gonna be a long haul before I have 2 more legendaries, and who knows what they will even be. Not trying to start a woe is me (maybe a little), I'm having a lot of fun playing this toon but at the same time I'm disappointed every time I open my character sheet.
    Well the only mildly bad legendary you have left to get is sephuz's secret. Otherwise everything you get going forward will be a decent piece.

So...shit luck, but atleast it won't be shitty later.

Does anyone know if vigor regeneration increase work for current regen (post haste) or base regen?

Just picked up an 895 Nightblooming Frond. oh my goodness....

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    @Zabatakis maybe i translate wrong, but i really loved the 7.0 tab-targetting
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! I couldn't figure it out, usually I would tab to something on another floor of BRH or 200 miles away in other dungeons. I like it now that it is back to whats infront of you with a limit on how far it will search before returning to first

I only use tab to cycle targets if i'm in a compressed pack with nothing else anywhere on the screen - sometimes that means having to turn and face away from distant packs of adds that aren't in the fight.

Normally I use a separate button on my mouse that targets the nearest mob to me. that seems to be the only reliable way I can guarantee it'll pick something that I can actually melee when in a big mass of adds:

/cleartarget
    /targetenemy

What I'd love to see tab-targetting do is if you're a melee class it should only cycle targets that are within melee range (even if that's just 1 target), and never tab to something outside of melee range unless there's nothing in melee range. Very curious to see what they're doing for 7.2.

Quote Originally Posted by moonrakerx View Post
    Am I being dramatic in thinking that my rogues ship has sailed when the 3 legendaries I have are legs, neck, belt? 99% of the top rankings for fights are bracers/boots...this is a more recent toon and I don't do a ton of M+ grinding on it so I'm assuming its gonna be a long haul before I have 2 more legendaries, and who knows what they will even be. Not trying to start a woe is me (maybe a little), I'm having a lot of fun playing this toon but at the same time I'm disappointed every time I open my character sheet.
    Was in same situation as you, Got legs then neck but then i got cloak - made up a bit for the other two, nice for mythic + but you hardly ever get to abuse it at full potential unless you have some slow ass tank, people hyped it for NH too but with the constant adds flowing in, you never get to stack the cloak either, it's a nice small damage boost but without it stacking, it doesn't compete with bracers or boots.

Managed to change my luck tho yday got the bracers - took a while considering the amount of dungeons i spammed and emissary caches i did but i feel it was worth now xD. I would keep going, the chances of getting a good legendary is very high but if you get the ring... Yeah i'm not sure you can be saved.

Deleted
    With the crit nerf, should we still be aiming for 42/44 percent crit? Or should we all go all mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    hi, i am actually a outlaw but i want to switch to assa.

actually i got 80% mastery on assa spec (44% on out), should i got mp/ap or mp/exsanguinate?
    toughs?
    /10

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! I couldn't figure it out, usually I would tab to something on another floor of BRH or 200 miles away in other dungeons. I like it now that it is back to whats infront of you with a limit on how far it will search before returning to first
    never had such problem, maybe thanks the fact that i move always the camera and focus on the trashes im killing. then simply the old tab was cycling beetwen the zoomed thrashes and to spread dots was pure, purer gold.
    now the cycling is tied to some extend with the proximity and often it re-targed a previus trash

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    toughs?
    /10
    I think MP is not better than EP until you get a good bit more mastery than 80%. 130 is the number rolling in my head but I would wait for a more knowledgable rogue to confirm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golgota View Post
    With the crit nerf, should we still be aiming for 42/44 percent crit? Or should we all go all mastery?
    Except some really high titanforged procs its currently not obtainable to break the 35% without any decreasement in dps (if you have access up to nh mythic gear).

[QUOTE=Eazy;44271282]Anyone have tried to make BIS list? I know that it's nonsense because everyone have other legendaries, but BIS list with mythic +boots +wrists maybe?
    /QUOTE]
    And here I am sitting at about 60 mythic/hC/normal bosses and over 100 m+ since my last legendary in December, while allready haveing cinidaria, Valera and Sephuz. I bet my next one will be Prydaz. That will be the moment that I quit WOW.

[QUOTE=Faildevil;44291946]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Anyone have tried to make BIS list? I know that it's nonsense because everyone have other legendaries, but BIS list with mythic +boots +wrists maybe?
    /QUOTE]
    And here I am sitting at about 60 mythic/hC/normal bosses and over 100 m+ since my last legendary in December, while allready haveing cinidaria, Valera and Sephuz. I bet my next one will be Prydaz. That will be the moment that I quit WOW.
    Bro-join the Valeera/SEPHUZ/Prydaz club

For a while I could hold my own without dps legendary against the other rogue in my guild, but being able to line up KB with every vendetta is now just too strong to compete with (he has boots and ring)

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Zzaj;44292994]
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post

For a while I could hold my own without dps legendary against the other rogue in my guild, but being able to line up KB with every vendetta is now just too strong to compete with (he has boots and ring)
    Generaly rogues are overdramatizing, we have one the weakest BiS legendary for all specs.
    Difference between ring/belt and boots/bracer are... maybe 10-15k???

[QUOTE=Zzaj;44292994]
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post

[QUOTE=Faildevil;44291946]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Anyone have tried to make BIS list? I know that it's nonsense because everyone have other legendaries, but BIS list with mythic +boots +wrists maybe?
    /QUOTE]
    Don't worry. I have Sephuz and Dreadlord Deceit(the back for FoKing).

[QUOTE=Enterich;44296460]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzaj View Post

Generaly rogues are overdramatizing, we have one the weakest BiS legendary for all specs.
    Difference between ring/belt and boots/bracer are... maybe 10-15k???
    My point was that I don't have any dps legendaries.

Ring/Boots is much farther ahead of no dps legendaries than 15k.

Bracers are huge. Cloak is huge on aoe fights. Anyone claiming rogue dps legendaries dont count are just flat out lying to look cool on the internet.

Yes there might not be a huge difference between someone with ring/belt and say cloak/boots but those people are the lucky ones to have double dps legendaries anyway. You want some heal pants or a shield I'm your man.

Please dont blindly white knight for blizzard, the legendary system has been a complete joke and until everyone has all of them raiding cant be taken seriously when trying to compete with your guildies or warcraft logs.

We're just lucky assassin can still do good damage without the legendaries.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-01-23 at 06:50 PM.

Anyone have any idea how good the legendary trinket is?
    Worth replacing my Prydaz with a 910 neck with crit/mastery for?
    If so, should I use it to replace my 875 Eye of Guarm with mastery, or my 880 Bloodthirsty Instinct?
    Last edited by Crunge; 2017-01-24 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunge View Post
    Anyone have any idea how good the legendary trinket is?
    Worth replacing my Prydaz with a 910 neck with crit/mastery for?
    If so, should I use it to replace my 875 Eye of Guarm with mastery, or my 880 Bloodthirsty Instinct?
    almost definitely replace BTI(but sim it to make sure)

but the trinket is extremely good if you can use it for AOE (which more often than not you can)
    but if you cant it's not that great, it's almost definitely better than prydaz tho

Deleted
    But keep the radius in mind! For skorpy its great but for auriel its as example not so good on the fire adds.