Quote Originally Posted by eps View Post
    would you guys get gushing wound or toxic blades are your 44 traits (shoulders/wrist legendaries)?

currently using 3MA relics so I'm just curious what you guys would do.

I was leaning towards toxic blades only cause I'm running NS and vanish > env
    I'd go MA -> GW -> TB.

lol what

- - - Updated - - -

Also why is anyone at all using GW, Envenom is a much bigger part of my damage now.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    lol what

- - - Updated - - -

Also why is anyone at all using GW, Envenom is a much bigger part of my damage now.
    envenom is a bit in front on pure ST but normally not by to much. once you go on 2 - 3 target than GW is better, i like GW better as i think it's a bit more flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    envenom is a bit in front on pure ST but normally not by to much. once you go on 2 - 3 target than GW is better, i like GW better as i think it's a bit more flexible
    How often do you do 2-3 target cleave? Heroic Botanist? Assassin Rogues are only brought in for their ST damage anyway. Even my RL has started saying "yeah, just tunnel the boss at this part, Won7on, it's fine".

Also it's not "a bit in front but not by much", especially for people who have the shoulders. Envenom is 24-25% of my damage on ST, while Rupture is 17-18%.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

How often do you do 2-3 target cleave? Heroic Botanist? Assassin Rogues are only brought in for their ST damage anyway. Even my RL has started saying "yeah, just tunnel the boss at this part, Won7on, it's fine".

Also it's not "a bit in front but not by much", especially for people who have the shoulders. Envenom is 24-25% of my damage on ST, while Rupture is 17-18%.
    It's still for me ~20% for Rupture and ~16% for Envenom. Though it's probably because of the old logs. Will check it soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It's still for me ~20% for Rupture and ~16% for Envenom. Though it's probably because of the old logs. Will check it soon.
    nah, envenom is responsible for ~27% of my damage on avg (shoulders/wrist/no DoS).

7+ Year Old Account

You realize for u the difference between the 2 relic is about 0.2% on st or about 1700kdps if you're doing 800k. I call that prty small

Also I personally play sin in Mythic + where you spend more time casting rupture.

Not saying 0.2 is nothing​ but it makes the 2 relic very close and kind on the same footing....
    Last edited by Kalador; 2017-04-15 at 07:07 PM.

Deleted
    Looks like Agonizing poison isn't being removed then?

All the changes mentioned about Assa aren't anywhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post

Don't think they are done with it. They could possibly be keeping it around until Exsang is inline with AP for ST until they add in the replacement for AP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post

It's the very first build, if nothing happens in the next 2-3 week than I'll start thinking they don't know what to replace it with.

Deleted
    Knowing blizzard they will probably just throw AP out the window and replace the talent with a single poison bomb on a longish cd, be content with the slight exhang buff and call it a day, justifying it with - we want people to have a choice between AoE and single target. Meanwhile we have to replace all our mastery gear.

Quote Originally Posted by rawrgaea View Post
    Knowing blizzard they will probably just throw AP out the window and replace the talent with a single poison bomb on a longish cd, be content with the slight exhang buff and call it a day, justifying it with - we want people to have a choice between AoE and single target. Meanwhile we have to replace all our mastery gear.
    Pretty much. At least it's at a new tier and you're gona replace your gear anyway.

I'll be going back to crit/vers so can use outlaw for aoe fights and assassin ST

With mantle and drought should i be waiting for my vanish to come off cd to use it or should i keep using my trinket and wait until it lines up with my vanish.

Deleted
    What do you guys suggest for mythic dungeons? Tyrannical and not tyrannical.

I figured that shoulders+cloak are probably best combination all around, possibly switching boots on bosses.
    What opener would you do on trash? 3 garrotes as usual or just crit-fok spam?
    Also what trinkets? (i have most of them)

Deleted
    880 Convergence
    890 Frond
    Kil'Jaeden's Burning Thrush

SimC is telling me: Frond + Thrush.

This is without Vendetta Relics.

I'm assuming the priority changes when those relics appear?

Cheers.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealfate/simple

I had mantle and sephuz and now I just got fok back. Any tips on it's usage? Do I introduce fok into my st rotation? A fellow rogue in the raid I was in said mantle and back are a good combo for mythic +. Can anyone elaborate?

Side question: a non raiding rogue in my guild was saying 35% crit is all you need and any more is waste and to get mastery after 35%. Is this true?
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2017-04-17 at 12:13 AM.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by raurth View Post
    880 Convergence
    890 Frond
    Kil'Jaeden's Burning Thrush
    SimC is telling me: Frond + Thrush.
    This is without Vendetta Relics.
    I'm assuming the priority changes when those relics appear?
    Cheers.
    AMR doesnt like CoF
    For me it rates 890 Fond > 895 CoF

AMR also thinks Frond is just wonderful whereas anyone whos raided with it for progression will tell you its a piece of shit.

But it can RNG up some crazy numbers and phase well so there you go, simulations wet dream.

Thats why I take sims with a grain of salt and test things in game with logs giving the best indication if you are heading in the right direction.

Also feelscraft. I've gotten a PHD in feelscraftings specializing in broscience and "something feels different". Actually wrote my thesis on burning temple raid gear and if dodge is being undervalued and +hit overvalued. Really was eye opening stuff into the raid community.

You didnt mention what other legends you have. Kil'jad is like 4-5th best legend for assassin rogue
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-04-17 at 01:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    AMR also thinks Frond is just wonderful whereas anyone whos raided with it for progression will tell you its a piece of shit.

But it can RNG up some crazy numbers and phase well so there you go, simulations wet dream.

Thats why I take sims with a grain of salt and test things in game with logs giving the best indication if you are heading in the right direction.

Also feelscraft. I've gotten a PHD in feelscraftings specializing in broscience and "something feels different". Actually wrote my thesis on burning temple raid gear and if dodge is being undervalued and +hit overvalued. Really was eye opening stuff into the raid community.

You didnt mention what other legends you have. Kil'jad is like 4-5th best legend for assassin rogue
    Feelscraft is strong - I tried the CoF + Frond on Star Ooger and it felt bad.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aelyssa/simple

Only 2 Legendaries are equipped sadly T_T

Deleted
    I had mantle and sephuz and now I just got fok back. Any tips on it's usage? Do I introduce fok into my st rotation? A fellow rogue in the raid I was in said mantle and back are a good combo for mythic +. Can anyone elaborate?
    Mantle and back are best M+ combo. Do you have any specific questions?

Back is fine in NH as well, there are usually times when you can hit a couple of enemies, if you can't — still use at 30 stacks. Probably better than sephuz.