Legion BM has no filler?

Am I missing something? If kc and db are on cd, or you are out of focus, you just auto attack until your db builds enough focus to cobra shot or kc? Maybe I'm confused.

You're missing all talents + artifact talents. And they also said that they will up Focus regen, you will also have multiple DB at the same time (if you are lucky with your crits)

Ok yeah. But at the absolute base, what I said is right? Not a complaint, just clarification.i will grant talents and regen increase will change it.

There was a Tweet saying at least SV is getting a base Focus regen of 10/s, which is the same as Rogues, Ferals and Monks. Don't know if same Focus regen is applied to MM/BM though.

Plus as others said, Talents will give you core rotational abilites this time around, rather than just being CDs or passives.

I can see the regen being more than sufficient with tons of dir beats out there. I'm just thinking of the mechanics of it.

We don't know yet. The class previews were not comprehensive lists of all skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    We don't know yet. The class previews were not comprehensive lists of all skills.
    And obviously we know 0 of the talents so far. They said that there are an incredible amount of new talents, including many that are spec specific entirely(eg. Murder of Crows would be SV only instead of being available to all specs).

Just have to wait for Beta to see what kind of talents we get, can't really speculate how the gameplay will be at this point(can you imagine our current specs without talents?).

Deleted
    Sorry bro, but where did u read that MoC would be survival only spell? Did I miss smth?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohyoto View Post
    Sorry bro, but where did u read that MoC would be survival only spell? Did I miss smth?
    He was saying you don't know the full talent trees, as far as you know, stuff like A Murder of Crows could be Survival only, so before everyone gets their panties in a bunch over these class previews, they should wait and see the full set of talents and passives we'll have, as far as we know, we could have a talent that increases our focus regen or cause another attack to generate it.

I hope hunter gameplay will be more complex than it is atm. There should be a huge gap between someone pushing their buttons randomly and a skilled hunter.

This applies to all classes of course. Hope Legion will address it.

FYI, recent dev tweet said that although Chimaera Shot will no longer be part of MM, it WILL be a talent for BM!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyimin View Post
    FYI, recent dev tweet said that although Chimaera Shot will no longer be part of MM, it WILL be a talent for BM!
    I rly liked it but i think it was too OP. Non-psy dmg, instant cast with cleave...
    Last edited by mmoc7c5210db5a; 2015-11-17 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    Can you give a link or something? I rly liked it but i think it was too OP. Non-psy dmg, instant cast with cleave...
    Here ya go: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...99896849678336

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    I hope hunter gameplay will be more complex than it is atm. There should be a huge gap between someone pushing their buttons randomly and a skilled hunter.

This applies to all classes of course. Hope Legion will address it.
    From what little we have seen of the skills it looks like it will be me more idiotic proc reacting, less about resource management (more passive generation) like its currently on retardins. If you think its more challenging to play whack a mole with proccs or not i dont know, but i do know i hate that gameplay style. Feels so unsmooth. One of the things that made some difference between decent and bad players was current sniper training which now becomes just boring passive stats, slightly sad there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MelkorX View Post
    From what little we have seen of the skills it looks like it will be me more idiotic proc reacting, less about resource management (more passive generation) like its currently on retardins. If you think its more challenging to play whack a mole with proccs or not i dont know, but i do know i hate that gameplay style. Feels so unsmooth. One of the things that made some difference between decent and bad players was current sniper training which now becomes just boring passive stats, slightly sad there.
    You are right but in PVP where you rarely have a chance to stand on place, it was an useless stats. Also aimed cant be cast while moving now so there u go + nothing about talents etc yet.

Deleted
    The issue with mastery and PvP at least in arena is very true but since they are finally seperating pve and pvp specs & balancing more it wouldn't have to be an issue in Legion anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    You are right but in PVP where you rarely have a chance to stand on place, it was an useless stats. Also aimed cant be cast while moving now so there u go + nothing about talents etc yet.
    Willing to be that there will be either a PvP or PvE talent that allows Aimed Shot to be cast while moving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    There was a Tweet saying at least SV is getting a base Focus regen of 10/s, which is the same as Rogues, Ferals and Monks. Don't know if same Focus regen is applied to MM/BM though.

Plus as others said, Talents will give you core rotational abilites this time around, rather than just being CDs or passives.
    Kinda sad that Survival is just becoming an energy class with a pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Kinda sad that Survival is just becoming an energy class with a pet.
    Oh yes, totally. The talents are also copy of the other energy classes, stupid Blizz rehashing content.

Deleted
    Not like we had onyxia/archimode/ragnaros and more and more only once