Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Do people really have that much difficulty telling a Sikh from a Muslim?
    I get my looks heavily from my father's side of the family, which is Portuguese. People think I'm Muslim all the time because I'm sort of brown and have a beard. So yea, people have a tough time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah, not surprising, gamergate the cult of hate inspired by, 4chan and Storm front racist everywhere.
    You honestly have no clue what you're talking about, man.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Never heard of this guy, doubt he even registers as a gamergate "target"

At the height of the movement the person who made this photo might have been tracked down like they did with the person in Brazil harassing Sarkeesian.
    They said he's an outspoken critic of gamergate. You can't be serious and act as if it's coincidence.

Deleted
    Italian news sued? They are owned by Berlusconi who basically has Italy running as own private little fun zone. Good luck with that..

Horrible for this poor man. Wouldn´t put it past the morons who follow Doughey Quinn and Sarkeessitard. Look what happened to thunderfoot

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah, not surprising, gamergate the cult of hate inspired by, 4chan and Storm front racist everywhere.
    LOL. The only connection between this and gamergate is the guy said mean things about gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    They said he's an outspoken critic of gamergate. You can't be serious and act as if it's coincidence.
    You know people do more than one thing with their lives, right? I mean, there are literally thousands of other reasons someone could have chosen his photo. Also, while I haven't been active in the GG community in months, I've honestly never heard even a whisper of this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Whats your proof "Gamergate" (I roll my eyes because its a movement not a group of people) did anything here? Are you aware SJWs and feminists have been busted red handed trying to frame GG by pretending to be "them" several times. (I put them in quoted because gg is a movement, a set of ideals, NOT a group of people.) And what does any of this have to do with GG in anyway. You cant seriously think a movement related to ethics in gaming media has anything to do with an unrelated terrorist attack. I'M just, baffled. If someone claimed responsibility for gamergate in this random stupid thing, I think its actually 100% safe to say its some psycho feminist/SJW.
    No. They say they found proofs.

I talk shit about Cowboys fans all the time. If I go missing, check Dallas.

Deleted
    Never heard of this guy probably because he is a fancy beard supporter and the barbers union hates on him.

Beard affectionistats probably tried to smear him for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    You honestly have no clue what you're talking about, man.
    Well hey that's what GG, 4chan, and Stormfront does, like posting threads making sick fucking jokes about throwing fire crackers as joke to scare people mourning the lose of people killed in a brutal terrorist attack.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

If you go by the logic, then you could fault islam for killing of jihadists. Would you do that or does it only apply to gamergate(which has nothing do to with this shit)?

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Do people really have that much difficulty telling a Sikh from a Muslim?
    Either this was done as troll targeting Sikhs or it was plain stupidity. That reminds me of the Turkish who attacked Korean turists which they mistook for Chinese. It was also kinda stupid they attacked Uyghurs working at Chinese restuarant they supported. Just height of stupidity.

It is. It's also likely that assholes with no journalistic integrity are trying to stir up shit for more stories.

If you look at his twitter history there are multitudes of people and movements that could have done it out of malice including feminists. I theorize its just a random person who made the photo with no connection at all to him. Just as much evidence of that as anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    First you actually have to connect this to Gamergate in any way, which will be difficult, since Gamergate has no leaders, no power structure, no cohesion around anything except the attempt to improve standards of journalism in gaming magazines.

"Gamergate" did not almost get this man killed, some random idiot did.
    Why was he targeted? Isn't it because he criticized gamergate?

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Yes. Do you not recall the number of attacks on Sikhs in the USA following 9/11?

The average person is an idiot and approximately half are even stupider.
    I would have figured by then, after the attack against the Sikh temple several years ago the correct information would have permeated along with all the buzz about it.

One has to foster some deep hatred, or severe brain damage to pin this down on any loosely held group.
    I'm not surprised imbeciles swallow deceitful reporting. But trusting this outstanding dishonesty borders on insanity.

Oh, you want a proof....

https://twitter.com/Nero/status/6657...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

For GGers, Milo is Jesus Christ. (He hate filthy impure wumin and rants about SJW),so he is the most ethical journalist ever.

For anyone with two brain cells, that tweet, from Milo is about mocking the guy.

It's also for pandering the submissive fangirls of KIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Yes. Do you not recall the number of attacks on Sikhs in the USA following 9/11?

The average person is an idiot and approximately half are even stupider.
    ^below average.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    I talk shit about Cowboys fans all the time. If I go missing, check Dallas.
    You'll be safe in my trunk, I promise!

But yeah, shit talking a group doesn't mean the group is responsible for all bad things that happen. I'd it possible some idiots that are pro GG did this? Maybe. However unless you're also willing to hold anti Gg responsible for harassing GGers, then blaming all who follow GG is just short sighted

Why was he targeted? Isn't it because he criticized gamergate?
    You have no evidence of this. None.