Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Huffpost has reported on this now: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b06037734a3fe4

The 'taser' excuse looks even more messed up when you read their report about that.

This is probably the prime example that "white people" need to really ponder over when it comes to our police policy.

In Illinois, if an officer enters your home illegal or are behaving in an illegal manner, you are not permitted to resist or physically stop them. I want you to think about that for a moment. If an cop shows up at your door. You refuse, and they muscle their way in, you have to let it happen and hope that the courts side with you later.

Further more, if the cops are beating on you after illegally breaking into your place and someone comes to your rescue and physically attempts to stop them, they can (and fucking will be here) charged with a Felony.

I don't fear the government ie military turning on the populace; I fear the 800,000 active "Law Enforcement" officers who server local politicians and are above any law or accountability.

Well you can always Trust RT to bring up dirt about America but you have learn how to sort out what is lies and what is truth. That is why I take their news with a grain of salt. Also If cops keep this shit up then people will riot for real against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    Well you can always Trust RT to bring up dirt about America but you have learn how to sort out what is lies and what is truth. That is why I take their news with a grain of salt. Also If cops keep this shit up then people will riot for real against them.
    Not really "riot", but they are facing more pressure from the public. They are also under threat of being killed, and rightfully so, whenever they parade their own brand of corrupt law enforcement.

Whenever I see cop deaths in the US, I look at the circumstances and think they absolutely deserve whatever that's coming to them.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future