Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Because there's a difference between not liking religion and having a phobia. Do you even know what a phobia is? It's an irrational fear that is disproportionate to the actual danger proposed. And a lot of people do truly have that about Islam.
    I know what a phobia is and it can't be applied to a dislike of a set of ideas. Not liking a specific set of ideas is not phobic in any manner. If I'd go to a psychiatrist and ask them to treat me for "Islamophobia" they'd laugh in my face.

It's just a term where people try to make it seem like their opponents have a disorder, rather than them disagreeing with them.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2015-11-18 at 09:55 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Maths my dear friend:
    X is a variable - Need more help`?
    And if we need to talk about weird, buying weapons, buying precursors for explosives, expressing weird opinions, (i would go on, but the two first makes my fucking point)
    Yeah, maths, 8 want something, do all of them have to buy it seperatly or can one buy everything at once?

Actually one person being unaffiliated is alot weirder than a group of people that meet regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread is not even close to discussing CNN in any capacity anymore and it's just good ol' fashioned row, I'm closing it here before I see more things that I have to infract.

CLOSED.