Feral druid help ?

So kinda gotten upto 95 and yet still havent finished gorg zone before shutdown and wondering what talent and rotation should i be using to get myself to 95-100 ?

Deleted
    What seems to be the problem? low damage output? low survival?
    Ok, at lvl 95, you should not focus on your rotation at all, feral excels at single target damage on long lived targets and has very low AoE damage, and is very very allergic to target switch.

Therefore, just keep Savage roar up, rake and shred to oblivion.
    If there is a excess combo points dump it on Ferocious bite and not Rip.
    Get your hands on the glyph of Savagery until you hit 100 if the downtime between mobs is quite big.

If your survival is low, keep a rejuvenation up, and use healing touch on predatory swiftness proccs.

Its wise to get renewal talent (30) and Displacer Beast (15) just as a "oh sh!t button".

See if that solves your situation, if not, post most specifics and Ill be glad to help you out!

What about gearing at level 100 ?

Crit, all of it. Mastery is good. Avoid Haste like the plague.

Deleted
    Looks like you want to play PvE, I can't really help you there. If you go PvP though its actually quite simple.
    Go to us.battle.net or eu.battle.net search for the top ferals and copy their gear.

As I'm a Feral myself I've noticed that there are some differences in their gear. So there is still a choice to make, do you want to go versa,crit,mastery (off pieces) or a bit of all.

Join the PvP feral community and be a killing machine!

.. would definetly trade our cd dependand damage for our sustained and livelord MoP feral though.