Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The Warmongering Honor gear has been hotfixed to now be item level 700 outside of PvP Combat.

My concern is that now that PvE gear item level is capped out at 730, will PvE gear be making a return as being BiS in PvP, at least for some classes?
    Warmongering Gladiator gear is supposed to be 740 in PVP, so probably just some fun exceptions like trinkets or a tempting set bonus here and there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The Warmongering Honor gear has been hotfixed to now be item level 700 outside of PvP Combat.

My concern is that now that PvE gear item level is capped out at 730, will PvE gear be making a return as being BiS in PvP, at least for some classes?
    Anyone noticed but me that even with this hotfix the season 3 blue trinkets are still bellow the season 2 epic ones. The procc is the same nut the passtive stats a are lower.

Deleted
    It is because S3 started with the patch, so no week grind to upgrade your gear as you can do rated straight away.

The honor gear is there for ppl who just do random bgs and don't ever get conquest pieces apart from ashran and what they get from randoms.

Honor gear also has a chance of having sockets, Warforged or tertiary stats, so if you are lucky you may get 706/736 gear. Of course, you can't buy gear with those bonuses.