Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoops View Post
    well, that's just silly; as it is said that only Sargeras, Kil'jaeden and Archimonde could match her power.
    That was never said anywhere. The novel said they were superior to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan is an misunderstood good guy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    I don't know what it is about this guy but he's always right in the Lore of this game. he could tell me that Deathwing was just a series of mechagnomes and I'd believe him.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    I don't know what it is about this guy but he's always right in the Lore of this game. he could tell me that Deathwing was just a series of mechagnomes and I'd believe him.
    I'm pretty sure Aqua is one of the maintainers of Wowpedia, so it'd make sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I used the wrong word. I should've said they were the only ones more powerful than her, not that they were the only ones who matched her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    Very funny.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course it's largely up to interpretation whether Azshara is more or less powerful post sundering, but to claim she isn't powerful it just flat out wrong.

Deleted
    true to that.heck,Malfurion matched her during WotA.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW's lore is derivative and in general fucking horrible.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde and Alliance need to work together and wipe the Forsaken out.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Misread, edited out the dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes are important part of the lore
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Ironic that he was wrong. :x
    but he wasnt wrong.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you think Sylvanas isn't evil just because she's doing what she thinks is best for the forsaken, but that irrelevant. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and that is certainly where Sylvanas is headed, unless they write up some silly redemption story for her. One that would be wholly undeserved, by the way.
    Still not seeing how kicking the shit out of the Alliance when they invade and attack her land is Evil
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    but he wasnt wrong.

Still not seeing how kicking the shit out of the Alliance when they invade and attack her land is Evil
    Whether or not the land belongs to her and the forsaken is up for debate, but you can't tell me that what she did to the Gilneans and the humans of Hillsbrad wasn't evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    but he wasnt wrong.

Misread, thought he was saying Azshara's power was never even compared to the big 3 Legion-bastards.

Pandaria and pandaren are cool and fit perfectly into the lore of warcraft.

If you had placed pandaria in the east, people would have been ok with it because that would translate to the real world.

We (all the living beings on azeroth) might be the evil ones, (afflicted by the curse of flesh, corrupted / controlled by the old gods)
    I've no idea what to write here.

Lore sucks. Jaina is cool.
    Last edited by Onoros; 2015-11-18 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoops View Post
    Whether or not the land belongs to her and the forsaken is up for debate, but you can't tell me that what she did to the Gilneans and the humans of Hillsbrad wasn't evil.
    The means and ends of warfare are fairly arbitrary honestly. Warlocks literally wield disembodied souls, DKs raise corpses from death and enslave them to their will. Very little of what happens in Warcraft is black and white and is fairly morally ambiguous if you keep the world they live in in perspective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    Illidan is heavily misunderstood. Probably in legion worlds gets to understand him.
    doubtful.Malfurion will probably find something to punish him and then Tyrande will find out how Malfurion is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Pandaria and pandaren are cool and fit perfectly into the lore of warcraft.

If you had placed pandaria in the east, people would have been ok with it because that would translate to the real world.

We (all the living beings on azeroth) might be the evil ones, (afflicted by the curse of flesh, corrupted / controlled by the old gods)
    We've outright killed 2 old gods at this point, so if they're controlling us, they're doing a shitty job.

The Horde is a bunch of dopey looking Muppet-wannabes with tusks and horns glued on, that are played by Edge-lord mental midgets with the mentality of pathetic teenagers. Belves are boring-as-fuck pretty pretty princesses that were shoehorned into the horde to save a failing faction, and to fulfill the fantasies of players that can't handle a fantasy beyond "I WARNA BE PERFECTTTTTT AND PRETTTYYYYY!!". Fuck the Horde and fuck it's pathetic edge-lord players. Alliance is just straight up fantasy. No coat of edgy paint needed. No bullshit. Just right.