Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Question Which G20 Countries Support ISIS, Financially?

Which Countries? I am really interested regarding your opinions. Try not to be biased and base your answers from your own research.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly, the U.S. is it's biggest backer.

*tinfoil*

Well 83-90% of all Muslims are Sunni who are the 90-100% of the Terrorist factions. So basically ALL G20 countries which are run by Sunni.

15+ Year Old Account
    Saudi Arabia.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Clearly, the U.S. is it's biggest backer.

*tinfoil*
    A decade ago you wouldn't be wrong. The US has a tendency to make monsters in the middle east and then get betrayed. Do we really think the "democratic freedom fighters" (as most media calls them) in Syria aren't going to turn on us in a decade?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    A decade ago you wouldn't be wrong. The US has a tendency to make monsters in the middle east and then get betrayed. Do we really think the "democratic freedom fighters" (as most media calls them) in Syria aren't going to turn on us in a decade?
    Decade???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_I..._d%27%C3%A9tat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    All them Toyota cars, US machine guns All US haha.

ISIS has been making money by selling oil and antiquities. Some of the ruins in that part of Syria were built way before Athens or Rome, like 5,000 years old.

Also kidnapping. A European hostage can get you $4 million dollars or more.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    ISIS has been making money by selling oil and antiquities. Some of the ruins in that part of Syria were built way before Athens or Rome, like 5,000 years old.

I can't figure out who would pay 4 millions for me. I want to take myself hostage for that money
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

This is true, but the moral question is "is it right to make deals with the terrorists" on any level. Putin has made a statement today that the countries who support ISIS financially will be also responsible, I don't know if he means "giving money to ISIS directly" or "making business deals with ISIS" Two different things regarding (morals), but the end result is giving ISIS the money, so I guess it is the same on that issue.

Source:

I might be naive to Watch RT, as it is Pro-Russia, but Putin officially spoke on that channel, so there you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I can't figure out who would pay 4 millions for me. I want to take myself hostage for that money
    The UK and US wouldn't. "I don't make deals with terrorists" policy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Saudi Arabia.
    So are you telling me Saudi Arabia buys oil from ISIS then mixes it with it's own oil and sells it to all their clients? Impossible! /s

There is plenty of private founders in the gulf/saudi area.

10+ Year Old Account
    No country supports IS financially there are countries that have backers in them. Big difference, we can however question that SA has done little to nothing to support it and tone down their own very conservative views that lead to these ideologies.

Deleted
    Quatar and Kuwait.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Darius View Post
    Which Countries? I am really interested regarding your opinions. Try not to be biased and base your answers from your own research.
    https://www.quora.com/How-does-ISIS-...e-black-market
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...n-london-shops

and also
    1. Sales of electricity and gas to the Syrian government through ISIS-controlled dams and gas fields.

2. Taxes on citizens of the Islamic State

3. Customs revenue on import and export of goods in the caliphate

4. Exporting goods such as fruits, vegetables, grains and fabrics

5. Internet cafes

6. Religious taxes – punishment for smokers, missing prayers and breaking sharia law

7. Confiscating private lands and selling it on public auction

8. Selling crude oil on the black market in Turkey

9. Growing and selling drugs and black market cigarettes and alcohol

10. Looting museums and selling artefacts on the black market

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3rqHGHAPh
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    if you don't make law that give drastic pushisment to those who engage in trade with isis you can't hope of getting reed of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Darius View Post
    ISIS is a Sunni group... that is why all Sunni nations are backing them. Saudi Arabia are the main funders of ISIS. Qatar and the UAE are also known funders. EGypt and Yemen are also mainly Sunni countries who probably also back ISIS in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    ISIS is a Sunni group... that is why all Sunni nations are backing them. Saudi Arabia are the main funders of ISIS. Qatar and the UAE are also known funders. EGypt and Yemen are also mainly Sunni countries who probably also back ISIS in some way.
    Why in the world would Egypt be funding a group that just blew up a commercial airliner flying out of a major tourist resort in the country? Tin foil much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Why in the world would Egypt be funding a group that just blew up a commercial airliner flying out of a major tourist resort in the country? Tin foil much.
    No the official state actors on federal level or official policy just individuals in it and a huge percentage of the general population with the resources to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    They blew up a plane full of Russians... just after Russia joined the allies bombing ISIS.

Add to that the fact almost everyone working at the airport is Sunni... now u can see how easy it was for them to get a bomb onboard.

I think Russia entering the conflict and last weeks Paris attacks really helped to propellor things forward quite a bit. Seems most of the world is more determined then ever to get rid of them and funders will think twice before continueing to support ISIS.