Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Saitama is taking over the world, well worlds.

That season finale, holy shit!

Hahahaha these are hilarious!

Did not dissapoint!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably already posted, but still relevant:

The interesting thing is, this isn't exactyl about Saitama and all his power and how he defeats the foes.

There's a whole social thing happening with the heroes business, Genos is learning how to be a better man, Saitama shows that he struggles with some social concepts... There's a lot of depth behind the ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH.

And then there's Licence-less Rider.

The Hero.
    THE GUY.

Man I really want Saitama to be recognized by his peers. I get internally mad when they brush him off like some scrub when he knows he could destroy any of them combined

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is the manga has set up several non-monstrous villains. The Class A Rank 1 dude as well as Metal Knight (who seems to be the one who slaughtered Genos' people) both need to go down at some point but perhaps they will not and will have to be dealt with on a social level. This is the best thing about the manga (and the anime) Also I can't wait for Tornado to recognize Saitama's strength and go all tsundere on him (you know she will). I wonder how many people ship them . . .
    Ya I wouldn't mind seeing that with Tornado. Even though I do like who he meets in the manga which we'll probably see whenever season 2 comes out. Rank 1 B class I think.

I love how Saitama just does not give a single fuck. my favorite quality.

Didn't look at it, probably never will. Don't like these super-silly anime's that much.
    Like Dragon Ball and Naruto, just seem so weird/silly/un-serious, like they are a children's cartoon (Not saying they are for just children at all!). But that's how I feel about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    THat's Tornado's sister
    Shit I almost forgot about that. I think she's more smitten with Saitama and the company he keeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Didn't look at it, probably never will. Don't like these super-silly anime's that much.
    Like Dragon Ball and Naruto, just seem so weird/silly/un-serious, like they are a children's cartoon (Not saying they are for just children at all!). But that's how I feel about them.

Anyways, any news on when the next season is gonna air?

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post

Anyways, any news on when the next season is gonna air?
    I would expect at least a year hiatus, maybe two, same as Attack On Titan, where they gave more than enough time for more chapters to be written before they continued the anime.

On the other hand, there's enough content in the manga atm for a full season, covering the entirety of the, minor spoiler, Garou arc. Considering its ridiculous levels of success, I think they would want to cash in sooner, rather than later, but maybe they'll do a couple of feature length recap-style releases instead, then follow it with a new series in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Considering its ridiculous levels of success, I think they would want to cash in sooner, rather than later
    That's what I'm hoping for. I noticed last week when the manga was released that the next chapter was due to come out this week. That's a lot faster than content has been coming out.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2015-12-21 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    On the other hand, there's enough content in the manga atm for a full season, covering the entirety of the, minor spoiler, Garou arc. Considering its ridiculous levels of success, I think they would want to cash in sooner, rather than later, but maybe they'll do a couple of feature length recap-style releases instead, then follow it with a new series in 2017.
    That seems to be the case. From Anime News Network..

The official website for the One-Punch Man anime began streaming the first two minutes from the project's first original video anime (OVA) episode, as well as the first minute from the second OVA episode, on Sunday.

The first 12-minute OVA, "Shinobiyori Sugiru Kage" (A Shadow That Snuck Up Too Close), features a completely original story written by the manga's original author ONE. The OVA takes place after Saitama's fight with Mosquito Girl, and it follows Genos as he is persistently and suspiciously prowling after Saitama trying to find out the secret of his strength. Additionally, a mysterious person appears who has a "certain reason" to hold a grudge against Saitama. The OVA will be included on the television anime's first Blu-ray Disc/DVD volume on December 24.

The second 11-minute OVA, "Hanashibeta-sugiru Deshi" (The Pupil Who Is an Extremely Poor Talker), also features a completely original story written by the manga's original author ONE. In this episode, Genos deals with Don Pacino's Mafia gang, even as he goes bargain-shopping for Saitama. This episode will be included on the television anime's second Blu-ray Disc/DVD volume on January 29.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for the second season. Easily one of my favorite anime in years. I didn't like the intro at the start but now.... ONE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCH

- - - Updated - - -

Also after many calculations.... Saitama > Goku/Superman without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Legit sad. Based on what you said this show was literally made for you.

1st season rocked, end fight rocked, for once in a long time something lived up to the hype.

Got everyone hooked on it. Only one person didn't like it but she's a phone zombie and didn't pay attention.

This has probably been my favorite anime ever. I've never watched a season of an anime and then immediately after it ended wanted to rewatch the entire season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, now that it's over, I'm a little depressed. Always get a bit sad when super great anime ends. That was a wild 3 months!

Hope to see a S2 in 2016.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Amazing. And if I'm to make a guess Saitama will never lose. But his student will manage to reach his level. The manga will end with them drawing in a fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Amazing. And if I'm to make a guess Saitama will never lose. But his student will manage to reach his level. The manga will end with them drawing in a fight.
    Saitama never wins

All he does is end the next fight