Deleted

Coil vs Censer on M archi

Hey, so at the moment i'm progressing on Mythic archimonde and i'm a bit unsure about what trinket I should be using. Also worth mentioning that my censer is WF + that if i use coil I get 55.93% crit with buff so I would have to switch out enchants to MS as well

Would coil still be a better choice just for the sake of have more reliable dmg on adds?

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgil View Post
    Hey, so at the moment i'm progressing on Mythic archimonde and i'm a bit unsure about what trinket I should be using. Also worth mentioning that my censer is WF + that if i use coil I get 55.93% crit with buff so I would have to switch out enchants to MS as well

Would coil still be a better choice just for the sake of have more reliable dmg on adds?
    Is your guild not killing adds fast enough? They die pretty easily with most comps, especially post-nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxyquest View Post
    Is your guild not killing adds fast enough? They die pretty easily with most comps, especially post-nerf.
    In p1-p2 they die fast enough, but no idea how things will work out in p3 exactly since we only got the twice so far

No joke, after the buff to the BoA trinket you should try it. I just had 30 - 45 % uptime in a normal run, and it procs for 40k. Might actually be legit

Quote Originally Posted by InkarnateKT View Post
    No joke, after the buff to the BoA trinket you should try it. I just had 30 - 45 % uptime in a normal run, and it procs for 40k. Might actually be legit
    Hell yeah, pure RNG trinket for Archi Mythic with a 5 second proc.

Coil outperforms the other trinkets on longer fights due to most trinkets being heavily weighted in the opener and coils always there for burst, adds, etc. Not to mention unless you are pushing before 2nd doomfire you are going to stop before 86% anyway nullfying all dps in opener (where rppm really shines)

So basically coil>all

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Hell yeah, pure RNG trinket for Archi Mythic with a 5 second proc.

RNGs my fave

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deatzh View Post
    Coil outperforms the other trinkets on longer fights due to most trinkets being heavily weighted in the opener and coils always there for burst, adds, etc. Not to mention unless you are pushing before 2nd doomfire you are going to stop before 86% anyway nullfying all dps in opener (where rppm really shines)

So basically coil>all
    Yeah probably true, atm we are saving some heavier cds because when everyone popped everything we had to stop dps for 10-15s~