Deleted

BoA Trinket nerf

Well well well, 48 hours in and already blizzard are swift with the nerf hammer. We might aswell all give up and just re-roll mage if we ever want to do competitive DPS. This is actually getting so retarded now, they can never make their mind up one minute its a buff then its an instant revert. I am actually so annoyed that all strength trinkets get the nerf hammer and other trinkets are aloud to do INSANE amounts of damage. But hey you cant do more damage than a mage.

Deleted
    I see a lot of whines, a lot of mage jelly but no nerf. It must not be actually in the OP.

Gronntooth War Horn should no longer incorrectly extend its duration for longer than intended, and fixed an issue where the chance to trigger was incorrectly benefitting from Haste.
    Uptime seems to be roughly cut in half, making this weaker than UeH in my estimation.

Deleted
    Is it stronger than vial for bos ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dexyn-eu View Post
    Is it stronger than vial for bos ?
    Not anymore...

Deleted
    How strong is it then ? I have access to edh, fel cleave and class trinket. Does it beat any of those for either bos or np ?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexyn-eu View Post
    How strong is it then ? I have access to edh, fel cleave and class trinket. Does it beat any of those for either bos or np ?
    The BoA trinket is trash compared to any HFCS trinkets or Vial at any level past LFR. Don't use it. But then again anyone thinking about using it prolly doesn't have much gear. I'll put it this way, there's 3 fights where it's maybe useful if you're running Normal HFC. Gorefiend, Manny, and Tyrant. Ignore the proc it will be less than 5% of your damage on any fight so unless the stats are worth it as an upgrade on an alt save it for leveling in Legion or fresh 100's. This was never meant to be a BiS trinket it was a cool gift like Garrosh dropped, carry on as if it didn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

And as to what to use. For UH UeH and DC for pretty much every fight unless you're falling behind on adds during progression of Gorefiend and Xhul then swap RH in for one. Frost DC and EDH for every fight until we're level 110. None of this is going to change. Good luck and go kill shit

no mention of any nerfs in patch note

skyisfalling/10

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    no mention of any nerfs in patch note

skyisfalling/10
    Gronntooth War Horn should no longer incorrectly extend its duration for longer than intended, and fixed an issue where the chance to trigger was incorrectly benefitting from Haste.
    Nop. nothing. not at all. wish i could read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendizzle View Post
    The BoA trinket is trash compared to any HFCS trinkets or Vial at any level past LFR. Don't use it. But then again anyone thinking about using it prolly doesn't have much gear. I'll put it this way, there's 3 fights where it's maybe useful if you're running Normal HFC. Gorefiend, Manny, and Tyrant. Ignore the proc it will be less than 5% of your damage on any fight so unless the stats are worth it as an upgrade on an alt save it for leveling in Legion or fresh 100's. This was never meant to be a BiS trinket it was a cool gift like Garrosh dropped, carry on as if it didn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

And as to what to use. For UH UeH and DC for pretty much every fight unless you're falling behind on adds during progression of Gorefiend and Xhul then swap RH in for one. Frost DC and EDH for every fight until we're level 110. None of this is going to change. Good luck and go kill shit
    FINALLY A FLAT ANSWER to all us scrubs that wonder and posts every day what trinkets to use and on what bosses!!!
    MAKE THIS A STICKY
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual