Talking Are there any legit boosting services out there

Not sure if this thread will be deleted or not, considering how much people HATE people who pay money in return for a service in game. But if anyone has ever done such a boost, are there any legit ones out there in terms of PvP?

I've decided that the elite gear for this season is something that I want, and thus, I will pay money for the set. Queueing in 2's this will prevent me screwing someone out of end of season rewards such as titles/mounts. The only thing I want is a mog set.

I'm thinking of blazingboost but I cant really find any solid consensus. Some say they are fast, some say they are slow.

Hate/ignore/or help! (Please )

10+ Year Old Account
    Go earn it yourself.

Such services can never be legit.

Just earn it. Also, talking about stuff that's against the games ToS is also against the rules here.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Ah I love the lazy pathetic playerbase that pay for a game they can't be bothered to play or earn the rewards in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Just earn it. Also, talking about stuff that's against the games ToS is also against the rules here.
    Not necessary, blizz enjoys you buying gold with tokens and with that gold you can pay legit ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP isn't asking about paying gold in game, he's rather explicit:
    people who pay money in return for a service in game
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2015-11-20 at 02:31 PM. Reason: lag doubled the post
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    He is asking to pay for transmog. Which is something that blizzard sells in the in game store... cosmetic items. As far as how "bad" this is... the answer is "not really". Comparable to the people that bought those stupid cosmetic helms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by anothdae View Post
    He is asking to pay for transmog. Which is something that blizzard sells in the in game store... cosmetic items. As far as how "bad" this is... the answer is "not really". Comparable to the people that bought those stupid cosmetic helms.
    Stop trying to tiptoe around the fact he is wanting to RMT via a third party. This is clearly a violation of Blizzard's ToS and against these forums ToS to discuss it. OP if you want it go earn it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    The fact that he's even asking here shows he has no idea about it wich is why i mentioned that this is possible without breaking the tos.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Stop trying to tiptoe around the fact he is wanting to RMT via a third party. This is clearly a violation of Blizzard's ToS and against these forums ToS to discuss it. OP if you want it go earn it.
    I am not. What I said (which you can read) is that in terms of how "bad" this is, the answer is "not really".

If you don't want to discuss the differences in the relative morality / legality of the situation, you should have just reported the OP and moved on... because you are adding nothing to the conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as you play your own character you're fine. If you pay money for a carry, you assume all responsibility and blizzard cannot do anything if you do not get what you pay for.

Although dishonest, there's nothing that can be done about you exchanging money for a service, as long as you do not break ToS by account sharing.
    @Aridnz[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by anothdae View Post
    LOL, overlooking the fact that the cosmetic items have no stats and are NOT full sets, are we...? Paying real money to have someone perhaps taking your account and running battlegrounds for an entire set and title and shit is not in any fucking way comparable to those stupid helms. And the helms are, important note, not against the ToS to begin with.

I'm not all that invested in the pvp scene, but I HATE the people buying mounts for real cash (BMAH mounts mostly) since they sponsor loads of botting and make it impossible sometimes for legit players to get a shot at the mount. I camped for the Voidtalon of the Dark Star and was extremely lucky that the portal I finally reached was located in an area where the real-money campers couldn't reach with the low level characters they were boosting. Every single area where there weren't lots of mobs around, had campers with low levels in /follow.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2015-11-20 at 03:51 PM.

Paying people with gold to carry you to a high rating while you play your character is lame, but not breaking any rules that I'm aware of. Paying people with real currency to do this service is against the ToS. Letting someone else log onto your character to earn things for you is also against the ToS.