Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Yesyes blame whitey.
    Who else would you blame? Whitey did it.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2015-11-22 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    If you want to get technical about it what Chelsea said, while it is very abhorrent, isn't racist.
    Yawn. Am I dreaming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Yawn. Am I dreaming?
    I'll break it down.

"I hope that black bitch gets expelled."

This is the part I'm sure you're looking at. This is the same as me saying "He's a fat bastard!" Am I implying that all people who are fat are bastards? No. So why do you assume that what was meant was that all black women are "bitches?" Hence it isn't racist. It's still abhorrent, but not racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Read the article, and just as I thought you are only focusing on one part buddy. I think it is a bit extreme how western and european history are the only courses required, why not have more diversity? But if she was truly traumatized, who are you to tell someone what they can or can't be traumatized by?
    Someone can be traumatized by anything. But that doesn't mean that trauma warrants a change in how others act.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Who else would you blame? Whitey did it.
    No, a few white men did that, and guess what? The rest of us had no part in any of it other than you blaming us.
    I mean, that's like blaming all blacks for Mike Tyson biting an ear off, or Michel Jackson diddling children.
    It's fucking right stupid. Sorry bro. It is.

OT: I hardly buy into her QQ'ing, her right to play the repressed race card ended when Oprah and Beyonce became some of the richest woman in the world, and a black man became president.
    Right then, the 'we're repressed because we are black' thing, became 100% pure horseshit.
    If they can do it, so could you. Potentially.
    Not our problem you want to make everyone else responsible because you can't deal.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    No, a few white men did that
    A few did the world wars and colonization?

As a History buff, I am rather conflicted by the hilarity of all peoples accounts here.

People seem to make this a "World vs whites" debate, when it's obviously not the reason. The Columbian Student wasn't crying she didn't get to read about Tsun Zhu's the Art of war and it's reflections on Chinese society in a whole.

She wants to hear about Brown people. And those defending this make the most stupid and ignorant opinions ever by citing things like the fucking Zulus.

Yes, Africa had many great Empires? Great Zimbabwe for example. Why were they Empires? Because most of them were trade hubs. Why did they fall? Because they were trade hubs ONLY.

When people try to claim these great African Empire's were important? I find it more disconcerning people care about these short pangs of economic powers and forget about the Moors, Songhai and Ethiopians.

You all sound just as racist as the people saying, with a hint of truth if we're honest, Western cultures garner more historical relevance in Western Academia.

- - - Updated - - -

*cough* Slave trade *cough*

I'll like to see your answer to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbrand View Post
    As a History buff, I am rather conflicted by the hilarity of all peoples accounts here.

People seem to make this a "World vs whites" debate, when it's obviously not the reason. The Columbian Student wasn't crying she didn't get to read about Tsun Zhu's the Art of war and it's reflections on Chinese society in a whole.

She wants to hear about Brown people. And those defending this make the most stupid and ignorant opinions ever by citing things like the fucking Zulus.

Yes, Africa had many great Empires? Great Zimbabwe for example. Why were they Empires? Because most of them were trade hubs. Why did they fall? Because they were trade hubs ONLY.

When people try to claim these great African Empire's were important? I find it more disconcerning people care about these short pangs of economic powers and forget about the Moors, Songhai and Ethiopians.

You all sound just as racist as the people saying, with a hint of truth if we're honest, Western cultures garner more historical relevance in Western Academia.

- - - Updated - - -

*cough* Slave trade *cough*

I'll like to see your answer to that.
    So I read your post a couple of times and I'm not sure I understand the points you're trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    So I read your post a couple of times and I'm not sure I understand the points you're trying to make.
    That the "Social Justice" side of the argument, instead of trying to form logical historical situations in where we can learn about colored people in a history book, and it's relation to modern day workings, we instead get them attacking the white man and using examples like China as some sort of stand in for their fighting figure.

At the end of the day, The Songhai, Moor and other northern African nations and their reflections in the history of Europe by preserving and spreading the teachings of Fallen Rome and Greece during a tumultuous time of Europe's History seems far more logical and indeed inspiring than Just complaining about the white man.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by relicss View Post
    western culture is getting more pathetic every year thanks to america and its influence

srsly guys what happened with you ?

first obama
    Really? Obama?

Of all recent US Presidents you can find fault with. You chose Obama?

His predecessor fucked up Iraq for no reason, destabilize the entire region, creating one of the most violent terrorist groups in recent memory. And you pick Obama?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    it very sad I agree we allowed SJWs to intimidate the average Joe into silence with the threat of being called racist, homophobe, islamaphobe, sexist, bigoted and allowed them to get embolden and run amuck
    ... the new heresy, blasphemy ... etc.

With the declining popularity of religion in the western world, holier-than-thou people have found a new "stick" in which to use to demean others.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

At the end of the day, The Songhai, Moor and other northern African nations and their reflections in the history of Europe by preserving and spreading the teachings of Fallen Rome and Greece during a tumultuous time of Europe's History seems far more logical and indeed inspiring than Just complaining about the white man.
    What in the fuck are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Really? Obama?

Of all recent US Presidents you can find fault with. You chose Obama?

His predecessor fucked up Iraq for no reason, destabilize the entire region, creating one of the most violent terrorist groups in recent memory. And you pick Obama?

- - - Updated - - -

... the new heresy, blasphemy ... etc.

With the declining popularity of religion in the western world, holier-than-thou people have found a new "stick" in which to use to demean others.
    Haha knew he was gonna trigger a democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    What in the fuck are you talking about?
    During the Fall of the Roman Empire, it was the southern African Roman states that felt the least impact of the decentralisation. Places like the City of Alexandria and it's library were preserved and the mathematical and philosphical teachings preserved and were duplicated among many of the former Roman African States. Namely, those who would later become Muslim Caliphates and the Moorish people.

Or do you forget how Platos works were rediscovered by the Spanish raiding Moorish castles?

It is true, the Muslims preserved a great deal of European history and ideas that would have been lost during hits of religious madness by the European Christians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    During the Fall of the Roman Empire
    *Western Roman Empire.

Even if she is right, that doesn't excuse the fact that being "traumatized" and "crying" over this is pathetic.

Deleted
    The world wars mayorly fought between European countries, with some of the US thrown in for good measure and Japan a none white country engaging in it out of their own volition and ambition who acted more callous and genocidal towards fellow Asian countries than most of the European countries did against one another and other people?
    We call them world wars because of how much of the world they involved. They don't particularly stand out outside of that. Wars have been a staple of human history ALL over. Often involving outright genocide and destruction of the conquered. They've been going on in Africa, Asia and even the Americas since forever and without a single white person being around.

As for slavery, the biggest Slave Traders in recent history were mostly of Arab origin, the North Africans were also heavily involved in it. The only part that matters for you guys was the American slave trade, not because it was worse than other slave trade or the first (not even the last) slave trade going on but because it was closer to home for you guys.

Constantly bringing these things up and acting as if they were "exceptional" in human history merely shows one to be extremly uninformed on human history on large. It's vile and nasty business all over that everyone engaged in and almost everyone was a victim of at one point or another.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    It is true, the Muslims preserved a great deal of European history and ideas that would have been lost during hits of religious madness by the European Christians.
    No, it is not. Not even remotely. Muslims destroyed the Kingdoms of North Africa aswell as most of their history and knowledge the same as they did to the Eastern Roman Empire. Most of the preservation of this knowledges goes back to Dhimmis under Muslim rulership aswell as the Greeks of old. This however can't be reasonably attributed to the Muslim empires by any means, as they were happily throwing out knowledge left and right themselves they found to be not useful to them.

Monasteries and others in Europe also contributed a huge part to copying and preserving knowledge even during the dark ages, that is mostly glosses over nowadays however.

- - - Updated - - -

During the Fall of the Roman Empire, it was the southern African Roman states that felt the least impact of the decentralisation. Places like the City of Alexandria and it's library were preserved and the mathematical and philosphical teachings preserved and were duplicated among many of the former Roman African States. Namely, those who would later become Muslim Caliphates and the Moorish people.

Or do you forget how Platos works were rediscovered by the Spanish raiding Moorish castles?
    Once again. This wasn't done by the Muslim Empires and Kingdoms. It was mayorly done by Dhimmis who copied and translated aswell as preserved these works. Trying to attribute it to the people who conquered the places holding this knowledge and were mostly indifferent to it for the entire knowledge is, ridiculous and politicially loaded beyond belief.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2015-11-22 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I remember nearly passing out during a lesson on brains/brain tumours in biology class, a few months after I had left the hospital for a brain tumour operation myself.
    But this, this is clearly far worse. That poor girl. having to be taught Eurocentric history in a country founded by Europeans. Somebody give her an award for speaking up about this injustice. A nobel peace prize and woman of the year award at minimum.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Haha knew he was gonna trigger a democrat
    I'm not even American, so ...
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...