http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745165578

I wanted to let you guys know that ive been attentively reading your ideas as well as the feedback on the alpha/beta and going to the drawing board on how to fix judgement. Unfortunately its too late (again) to fix the design on Ret for legion, but we should continue to give feedback and ideas. Just like with previous expansions, they are going to realize once the first tier is live for a while, there are quality of life issues with the build. for example, divine purpose used to be our mastery, and it sucked hard; we just didnt do enough consistent damage. They threw in hand of light to lever our damage up.

Since legion is going to have multiple patches, we can help them tinker improvements so we're not reliant upon item sets as a crutch (like we were in WoD).

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm working on a Haste, Speed build (Feedback appreciated):

http://legion.wowhead.com/guide=4162...bution-paladin

Is Haste looking to be a dominant choice? Crit seems good (especially for the stun option), but Haste is also great for & supplied by many of the Legendary items (also in guide).
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

@Oreo - I don't think we have yet a reasonable expectation of how long itll take for someone to get at least 1 legendary. Currently you can only have up to 2 legendaries (1 baseline, 1 bought through the order hall), with further unlocks plausibly coming in the future tiers/patches. -good food for thought, but its like making a bop listing when you're not in a guild that raids-premature
    Second, I think the on demand hp of ashes to ashes is too good to pass up to forgo it for 7 more seconds of crusade, especially with how the nerf muddled its usefulness. Without wake of ashes you're not going to ramp up a lot of hp and bank on the stacks anyway.

with that said, i like your train of thought, the helm build is at the very least going to be useful for solo questing/ world objectives, and dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aggramar's Stride is going to be a definite need for us Paladins.

Hehehehhehehhe
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Aggramar's Stride is going to be a definite need for us Paladins.

Hehehehhehehhe
    Sadly it was broken before the nerf to Crusade, so I never got to experience insano runspeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruiizu View Post
    Sadly it was broken before the nerf to Crusade, so I never got to experience insano runspeed.
    Hehehhehe.....well I can say it will be a must for Rets in Legion. I don't trust my luck though. Every expansion I seem to gear up late(Not including leveling up). Here's hoping though. Hopefully we aren't balanced around legendaries. If we are well it explains the absurd design

Not like many Pallies will have them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Hehehhehe.....well I can say it will be a must for Rets in Legion. I don't trust my luck though. Every expansion I seem to gear up late(Not including leveling up). Here's hoping though. Hopefully we aren't balanced around legendaries. If we are well it explains the absurd design

Not like many Pallies will have them.
    The recent interview said that by Raid #2 it will be expected that we have 1 legendary. They said there's an anti-bad luck feature built into legendary drops such that eventually you'll get one almost guaranteed. Raid #1 will not be balanced around everyone having legendaries though, and they will be enabled for progress content (including Mythic). They'll work in world PvP...but there's no World PvP so who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    This last build...so delicious.
    Dev responses...so exhilarating.

This Storm is never gone.
    Welcome back storm, forum was way to sweet and naive without u here =)

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Welcome back storm, forum was way to sweet and naive without u here =)
    I would not abandon you lot in this sea of mindless glee.
    Being oblivious and denying the obvious won't help.

So, how you doin?

I would not abandon you lot in this sea of mindless glee.
    Being oblivious and denying the obvious won't help.

So, how you doin?
    I think every1 but Reg, gave up an idea of major changers to Rets, we basically just waiting for final number tuning and half of us going main War, Unholy or Prot/Holy Palla; rets, population will shrink like manhood outside in Russian winter
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-06-12 at 08:45 AM.

if i take justicars vengeance why would i ever use templars verdict? or does JV only be a dps gain when i stun a target?
    13/13

Monk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    if i take justicars vengeance why would i ever use templars verdict? or does JV only be a dps gain when i stun a target?
    TV does more damage per HP spent. However, you'd use JV on a stunned target or for DP procs. Relative difference between TV and JV varies according to gear, talents and Ashbringer traits, however, so keep an eye on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    TV does more damage per HP spent. However, you'd use JV on a stunned target or for DP procs. Relative difference between TV and JV varies according to gear, talents and Ashbringer traits, however, so keep an eye on it.
    Additionally, without DP or Ashes, you could only get a single finisher (JV) off inside a Judgment window compared to TV. So even if the damage per HP were equal, then TV would still be the better choice in most circumstances.
    Last edited by Alindra; 2016-06-12 at 12:25 PM.

I think every1 but Reg, gave up an idea of major changers to Rets, we basically just waiting for final number tuning and half of us going main War, Unholy or Prot/Holy Palla; rets, population will shrink like manhood outside in Russian winter
    Wasn't it like 2 months ago everyone was saying how bad ret would turn out and Reg said it was going to be fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciric-Wildhammer View Post
    Wasn't it like 2 months ago everyone was saying how bad ret would turn out and Reg said it was going to be fine?
    denial is great, denial protects.
    people choose an easier way.

The lack of reliable instant cast healing REALLY hurts us in PvP.

Deleted
    ...if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right, and what is easy,... - APWBD

You read that Blizz?! Listen to the big gray guy with the unhealthy fixation on two of his pupils!

I'm glad that ret is still being punished for being OP for 2 seconds in Wrath. It feels really nice having my main butchered and destroyed until she's little more than a shittier arms warrior with no mobility or fun.

Apparently butchering melee specs is Blizzard's goal so people reroll demon hunter.

Hopefully when rets inevitable population deflate happens Blizzard will pay attention. Probably not though. It doesn't seem like too many people are rerolling either, it seems most are staying as long as the numbers are there and you don't get benched for being ret.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    I'm glad that ret is still being punished for being OP for 2 seconds in Wrath. It feels really nice having my main butchered and destroyed until she's little more than a shittier arms warrior with no mobility or fun.

Apparently butchering melee specs is Blizzard's goal so people reroll demon hunter.
    Yeah, seems like it.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-06-13 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    Religion in a nuttshell.

But yeah... Blizzard doesn't care. I have sent them another twitter message showing the poll results here in the other thread and asking when they will stop ignoring us. I'm not expecting a reply ofc, but just getting it out there should at least burn them to the truth.

I can't wait for them to come out near the first patch and say how they made mistakes with Ret, heres a buff in numbers, we will fix it next expansion. God i hate them for that. They did that bull for expansions on end. If you care, stop fecking it up like you just did. Changes where none is needed always lead to bad results.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-06-13 at 02:19 PM.