Quote Originally Posted by Kinneas View Post
    Or those rets were just bad?

I've done a load of BGs since the patch and I'm consistently in the top 5 damage done. I'm also a terrible PvPer so ret can't be that bad in randoms.

Appreciate it sucks at any decent competitive level, but it's perfectly fine for random BGs.
    Yeh before DHs, for Rets it wanst an issue to be in top 5, but when there are 4-5 DHs and 1 boomy or UA, Ret has no hope out dpsing them in a random BG :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Or they (DH) actually get AoE baseline. Try speccing Zeal and Divine Hammer if you want to top charts in BGs.
    I tried once DH, i didnt enjoy it to be honest, i like to be able kill target ASAP, but i will try zeal next time ill pay Ret if i ever will (atm playing prot and i am loving it)

Have somebody noticed a really weird HoPo's behaviour?

Today (and yesterday), when I'm sitting with two or more HoPo and I use Blade of Wrath to start pulling a boss (old ones and actual ones) or a demon boss in the invasions, half the time my HoPo becomes 1 HoPo. It's like game is trying to erase all HoPo before starting so you start the combat with 0 points but in the process BoW bugs and give you only one point.

For example I'm with 3 HoPo, I go to the boss and use BoW and suddenly I have only ONE HoPo, not even the two ones the skill is giving, just one.

Oh and my pony is so cool it thought it was better to leave me and get the f*ck off its talent:

Quote Originally Posted by Anardel View Post

Today (and yesterday), when I'm sitting with two or more HoPo and I use Blade of Wrath to start pulling a boss (old ones and actual ones) or a demon boss in the invasions, half the time my HoPo becomes 1 HoPo. It's like game is trying to erase all HoPo before starting so you start the combat with 0 points but in the process BoW bugs and give you only one point.

For example I'm with 3 HoPo, I go to the boss and use BoW and suddenly I have only ONE HoPo, not even the two ones the skill is giving, just one.

Oh and my pony is so cool it thought it was better to leave me and get the f*ck off its talent:

Yeah, I noticed this too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how in the Ret Specialization page, the tooltip says Judgement is a short cooldown.

<_<
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Anardel View Post

Noticed it too while I was doing old raids. I'm not sure why Blizzard thought this was needed when primary resources for other classes still don't reset upon a boss pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    -snip-
    @Storm the Sorrow

It seems like worst Ret's spell made Ret, the worst PvP melee class viable....a simple math negative multiplied by negative gives you positive. I present you Glad Capable 3x Ret comp: Suicide Squad (they are running 3x HW lol..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxoQxCzbDYU

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    @Storm the Sorrow

It seems like worst Ret's spell made Ret, the worst PvP melee class viable....a simple math negative multiplied by negative gives you positive. I present you Glad Capable 3x Ret comp: Suicide Squad (they are running 3x HW lol..)

Lmao that's beautiful.

Lmao that's beautiful.
    You wonna try that comp over the weekends? We just need get a 3rd Ret, i wish @Storm the Sorrow was on US servers XD

P.S. but we need go 3x Kings not 3x Might

You wonna try that comp over the weekends? We just need get a 3rd Ret, i wish @Storm the Sorrow was on US servers XD

P.S. but we need go 3x Kings not 3x Might
    I'd love to but I have no ret gear at all lol, only holy stuff. But why 3 kings? Saw him do it once but switched back to might right after.

I'd love to but I have no ret gear at all lol, only holy stuff. But why 3 kings? Saw him do it once but switched back to might right after.
    Sorry i thought i finished my thought, but i didnt >.< my brain does its own things while i am at work lol.

I was going to say if there are a dot comp like shadow/lock/healer 3x kings, if its ST dps classes like war,rogur,melee, etc then Mights. It just makes more sence to me to go 3x kings vs Dot Aids classes usually they can only peel with fear, so should be easier to kill healer, hmmm well at least i think so.

Btw did you hear Savix said that Judgements debuf stack ?? Is this true? Aka if there are 3 Judgement debuff, 15% increase dmg each, each of the Rets does 45% extra dmg on their finish moves, is this true? Did any of the PvE guys had a chance to test it?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Storm the Sorrow

"Glad capable"

Cheesing with Holy wrath is fun for sure, but i cant imagine it being good when you start to meeting Fotm comps

@Storm the Sorrow

somewhat delightful to watch.
    Excepting fights against Monk healers.
    Monks basically counter this comp fully due to being unable to properly connect at all.

Also love how Aff Locks tank it like it's nothing.

And I'm fairly certain Colossus Style: Smash of Judgement(of Lothar) debuffs don't stack.
    It would be literally OP.

Deleted
    "Wild Imps should now properly trigger damage from Greater Blessing of Might."

Hell yeah! We have been saved! Now we are the powerful damage dealers we want to be. Do you feel the Light? Be aware of our power you Burning Legion! We will buff our Warlocks with Might using YOUR demons against you!
    What the..

But hey, it is very fun to see that there's NOTHING happening tuningwise. This must be the most shittiest tuning-phase of all betas. I've seen logs from a raidtest where a Ret was decent..using the legendary cloak and the scaled T18. It needs T18 to be on par with other damage dealers. This is so damn sad I couldn't even cry. Unbelievable. And you keep seeing stupid idiots mentioning "Ret is fine, Ashbringer will fix it." or "Legendary will fix it". Yeah, because paladins are the only ones who will get things like that.
    But way funnier are those selfdeclared pvp experts who try to convince people that Divine Intervention is awesome, Holy Fartquality couldn't be countered and we are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo powerful at the moment oneshotting 3 melees at a time.
    What the hell is wrong with people? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    "Glad capable"

Cheesing with Holy wrath is fun for sure, but i cant imagine it being good when you start to meeting Fotm comps
    Ofc not =) i was just whispering the RED DREAM, because if i say it outloud, it will be just silly =).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    somewhat delightful to watch.
    Excepting fights against Monk healers.
    Monks basically counter this comp fully due to being unable to properly connect at all.

Also love how Aff Locks tank it like it's nothing.

And I'm fairly certain Colossus Style: Smash of Judgement(of Lothar) debuffs don't stack.
    It would be literally OP.
    I love how they did not show any arena with RMD, that comp would counter this set up asp with mage being Fire, dragon breath 3 of them, gg, while rogue will have its way with of the Ret and CLOSing HW. It was just a fun video to watch but Ret is still not viable in any Serious arena comps =(. But i am still going to run this comp at least to 2.2k cr =) just for LOLs, that if i still play Ret

Deleted
    @Storm the Sorrow

I had seen it last night. Very entertaining.

But it actually shows the problem with Equality of Holy wrath that i always pointed out. Theres no way to balance an ability like that. Its either OP or useless. If it's too weak, no one uses it, if it's strong you go and stack it.
    But at least for now makes that fun comp work. I do expect both this and touch of death to be nerfed soon though... because Blizzard and QQ from the community. But it would be cool if it stayed. At least there would be a use for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loewenherz View Post
    "Wild Imps should now properly trigger damage from Greater Blessing of Might."

Hell yeah! We have been saved! Now we are the powerful damage dealers we want to be. Do you feel the Light? Be aware of our power you Burning Legion! We will buff our Warlocks with Might using YOUR demons against you!
    What the..

But hey, it is very fun to see that there's NOTHING happening tuningwise. This must be the most shittiest tuning-phase of all betas. I've seen logs from a raidtest where a Ret was decent..using the legendary cloak and the scaled T18. It needs T18 to be on par with other damage dealers. This is so damn sad I couldn't even cry. Unbelievable. And you keep seeing stupid idiots mentioning "Ret is fine, Ashbringer will fix it." or "Legendary will fix it". Yeah, because paladins are the only ones who will get things like that.
    But way funnier are those selfdeclared pvp experts who try to convince people that Divine Intervention is awesome, Holy Fartquality couldn't be countered and we are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo powerful at the moment oneshotting 3 melees at a time.
    What the hell is wrong with people? -_-
    Losing the t18 bonus is gonna hit our damage hard. Back to having a static 2m CD avenging wrath that is mostly brainless to use and has little room for flexibility. I really wish it would get at least one extra charge baseline and was a bit weaker. We could synergise it with with Retribution aswell if it did.

Deleted
    Anyone figured how SoV works ? I mean does versatility affect it both in its defensive as well as offensive component or is it a stable spell not affected by secondary stats ?
    Last edited by mmoc0e2bb9485a; 2016-08-13 at 12:09 AM.

It looks like they just hotfixed Shield of Vengeance to be off the GCD, good stuff.

Of all the things to cross my mind...

What if they buff the damage of TV and DS and make Echo of the Highlord into old Blessings of Justice?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Of all the things to cross my mind...

What if they buff the damage of TV and DS and make Echo of the Highlord into old Blessings of Justice?
    NO NO NO NO.. Nobody wants to rely even more on other people to do part of our damage with the bullshit blessing of might.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when they're going to update the tooltip on SoV, the Absorb is actually double the amount of what it says in the tooltip, not to mention it can crit absorb *drools*

Also, doing trash as a Ret makes me feel miserable, aoe is so bad it's sad, It's not fun, needs to dedicate an entire build do be able to do almost decent AOE, and you need to hit like 5 mobs with Divine storm to make it a dps increase from TV, also only being able to debuff 4 targets with the judge debuff is bullshit.

Just look at WW monk's no matter what you take as your talents, you will still be able to good Aoe.