Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Sure, but a flat damage increase goes against the whole "mastery" idea. The best thing we could hope for in that regard is something like Ele or Destro mastery (chance for extra dmg on all spells).
    I believe I read somewhere by Blizz that mastery is not supposed to buff ALL your damage, you're probably right.

- - - Updated - - -

If they are to keep Empowerments gains from SS, would a model where SS costs much lower AsP and it buffs either SW or LS (but not both) giving them different effects according to their "situational purpose" work? Lower SS cost would make the rotation feel faster, different empoweremnts would give you a better choice on how to spend it and not become "cumbersome" to save it and at the same time make you worry too much about capping.

Also how about casting Starfall kinda marking the mobs inside of it so the next MF/SnF will get buffed for their full duration regardless of the Starfall uptime? It still allows for skilled players to pool AsP for the right moments to aoe effectively, since the longer you have to build AsP the longer the mobs have unbuffed dots on them, but if you were prepared you get the full starfall empowering dots benefit from the start.

And if these suggestions are mathed out to be viable/more fun/improvement of the current iteration, are they too mechanically different that we would never get them at this point? (Still trying to understand what's supposed to be the case)
    Last edited by Glengolars; 2016-06-24 at 01:32 PM.

I'd rather they scratch solar empowerment, bake that damage into Solar Wrath and Lunar Strike, and make a single empowerment that makes it so when you starsurge, you get an empowerment that reduces the cast time of your next X amounts of Lunar Strike by 50%, stacking up to 2 times.

Lunar Strike is niche enough already. Making it so starsurge allows this proc of faster Lunar Strikes both facilitates the usage of this spell and distinguishes it from solar wrath.

Increase the radius of Lunar Strike's cleave.

Playing the mage specs, I can't believe they weren't even announced as a revamp yet they feel more revamped than balance druids by far. Their talents are actually good and not rehashed, and my frost and arcane mage have more total spells than my balance druid.....which is crazy because mages were a very simplistic class using a tiny amount of spells.

I'm also deeply annoyed that we get a 30% hp health restore TALENT on a 2 minute cd, while rogues get a 30% hp restore baseline on a 30 sec cd, that's absolutely retarded.

But wouldn't you use LS only in a cleave scenario where spending AsP on Starfall would be better anyway? Now that I think about it why does SS need to buff LS at all? Unless ofc we're talking about very low cost SS like 20 or sth where it doesn't hurt you that much since you're gonna cast another SS pretty soon. In which case the 50% stacking empowerment would be pretty op...

Quote Originally Posted by Glengolars View Post
    But wouldn't you use LS only in a cleave scenario where spending AsP on Starfall would be better anyway? Now that I think about it why does SS need to buff LS at all? Unless ofc we're talking about very low cost SS like 20 or sth where it doesn't hurt you that much since you're gonna cast another SS pretty soon. In which case the 50% stacking empowerment would be pretty op...

Because there's no reason to cast LS over SW otherwise as the spell power to asp spent ratio is better on SW.

If you change that, you fuck up the spec because now people need to use LS outside empowerments, which means casting more 2.5+ second cast spells which SUCKS with the amount of movement and interrupts in the game.

LS should be an infrequent hard hitting proc spell enabled by star surge while SW is our frequent filler.

I don't want to hardcast a 2.5+ sec spell more than every 10 seconds, it's that simple. Might function in turret PvE, but for PvP long cast times are horrendous.

Problem is that they changed eclipse bar to astral bar but shit on changing our spells, so now we have duplicity (even triplicity with stfl) in spells with no difference and no reason to exist. Instead we could have interesting spells with different mechanic. They just once again didnt finished that spec as usual...

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda miss the feeling of procs. Owlkin frenzy is still in but not longer randomly procs right? I've not been on beta at all since I got it. Scrap empowerments. Instead have a 30% chance to proc instant sw or ls. It makes the rotation more interesting and reactive. Even on St you'll want to use that ls as it'll he better ap for time spent than wrath
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I kinda miss the feeling of procs. Owlkin frenzy is still in but not longer randomly procs right? I've not been on beta at all since I got it. Scrap empowerments. Instead have a 30% chance to proc instant sw or ls. It makes the rotation more interesting and reactive. Even on St you'll want to use that ls as it'll he better ap for time spent than wrath
    Owlkin frenzy is gonezoo

Did they outright say that, or is this an assumption based on the spell being missing atm ? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by TastyMoonkin View Post
    Did they outright say that, or is this an assumption based on the spell being missing atm ? Just curious
    The spell is baked into the moonkin form, so it still exists (the WoD version).

http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/24858-moonkin-form

15+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea why they have not re-enabled it/debugged it yet. Perhaps redesign or minor improvements/changes coming? Just speculation.
    Last edited by Frostyfire14; 2016-06-24 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    The spell is baked into the moonkin form, so it still exists (the WoD version).

http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/24858-moonkin-form
    Ah so its just gone temporarily. Would have noticed if it procced :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    I have no idea why they have not re-enabled it/debugged it yet. Perhaps redesign or minor improvements/changes coming? Just speculation.
    Maybe the are planning on removing it, I dont know, its not like that spell is new ^^, so cant be that much problem with it.

Hekkipekki, you think will improve the balance druid damage ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hekkipekki View Post
    Ah so its just gone temporarily. Would have noticed if it procced :P
    I think it's just bugged or something, but as far as I understand the intention is that the old OKF will still be there.

Hi Guy, what is the stat prio plz ? Mastery>haste>crit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hekkipekki View Post
    Maybe the are planning on removing it, I dont know, its not like that spell is new ^^, so cant be that much problem with it.
    RIP Mannoroth opener

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuka69 View Post
    Hi Guy, what is the stat prio plz ? Mastery>haste>crit ?
    Last time I checked, Mastery was one of, if not the worst stat on beta.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

15+ Year Old Account
    http://beta.askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator

Plug in your Moonkins and see what you get! For fun. Obviously this is a simcraft using rotation templates not set in stone yet, but I am shocked to see how low of numbers my character is pulling.

NOTE: It does NOT factor in Potion use yet.
    Use build: 7.0.3.21996

Talents It Defaulted me to:
    Warrior of Elune
    Stellar Flare
    Blessing of the Ancients
    Fury of Elune

Item Level: 743 (using class trinket)

Fel Lord: 61377 DPS
    Iskar: 64548 DPS
    Reaver: 51602 DPS

Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. Actually, the default moonkin rotation needs quite a bit of work. It was the last one our theorycrafter did right before our launch, and it's the only class he hasn't played (other than for an hour on the beta, which I suppose doesn't count).

If anyone is interested in helping us give some love to that rotation, hit us up! DM me, join our discord, or our forums, etc etc. Take your pick!
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. Actually, the default moonkin rotation needs quite a bit of work. It was the last one our theorycrafter did right before our launch, and it's the only class he hasn't played (other than for an hour on the beta, which I suppose doesn't count).

If anyone is interested in helping us give some love to that rotation, hit us up! DM me, join our discord, or our forums, etc etc. Take your pick!
    Oh, thank you for letting the Balance Community know! I'm sure you'll receive a few messages, as we are a vocal bunch. :P

I think the only way to prove the damage of any kind is beta . Why ? because we legion level between 820 110 and 850 ilvl , I mean try a class with 750 ilvl honestly does not work.

I can not believe that we will see many boomkin at the beginning of Legion , a shame .