Probably a dumb question but here goes...
    New Moon, the artifact weapon ability, has three charges and a fifteen second cooldown per charge. Are we supposed to roll the CD by essentially using it every 5 seconds or should it be saved for certain things?

It has 15 second reload time, not a 15s CD for each individual charge. I.e. you get 1 charge back every 15 seconds.

If we could cast it every 5 seconds, we'd be ridiculously overpowered.

Day 34... still no legendary... starting to lose all hope... RIP me...

Deleted
    So anyone have some information on Bough of Corruption. is it any good for us coulden't find anything about it.

Garbage

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    WEll, i finally got a legendary Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus.
    Pretty sure i should sit it in my bank and just use my 880 Haste/Crit neck. =(

I really hate balance druid AoE. It feels terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    yeah, probably. i tried simming it vs my high haste roll haste/vers crafted 850 neck adn it sims lower so i'd guess yours is miles ahead. still, i'm close to 18 days played at max level farming for it and still nothing here. just hope you get to beenfit from teh bug and get your second one be good in a couple of days

Speaking of simming, is there a guide somewhere on what everyone uses for sims and how to do it? I am really newbish when it comes to those things but I'd like something to start comparing the various items I'm getting. I tried using the Pawn addon but for the life of me I couldn't get it to show item upgrades for the stat weights I plugged in.

Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    So anyone have some information on Bough of Corruption. is it any good for us coulden't find anything about it.
    Tried it on Myth Nythendra, proc resulted in about 1-1.5% of total damage, and it has Mastery of all things, so yeah, garbage it is.

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    That's my biggest fear. When I finally get my Legendary (sometimes after we have killed mythic Gul'Dan) it will be one of the useless ones instead of EDC, OI or IFE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I feel you. Feral on my guild is on his third. Still out dps ing him. Rip.

Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    The proc itself does good dmg, but unfortunately it just procs way to less, so its pretty shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumdidum View Post
    The proc itself does good dmg, but unfortunately it just procs way to less, so its pretty shit.
    confirm totally useless on ST fight, perhaps usefull in aoe in MM+.

So wich trinket should we focus on ? the one on the first boss nyth and ?

edit: no leg here.............

Most of the good ones are from Dungeons, not raids, so M+ all the way down basically.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    I really hate balance druid AoE. It feels terrible.
    SotF/SS/SD or NB + some decent AP management and it ain't that bad Sure, it's not the strongest but you totally can get a lot more out of it if you play it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Most of the good ones are from Dungeons, not raids, so M+ all the way down basically.
    Is it possible to be a bit more specific

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
    confirm totally useless on ST fight, perhaps usefull in aoe in MM+.

So wich trinket should we focus on ? the one on the first boss nyth and ?

edit: no leg here.............
    a few options in no ranking order: Twisting wind(even if the proc got nerfed, it has more primary then other trinkets secondaries), tongue, trinket from current world boss, shock baton, nythendra, int haste, and a lot of the other dungeon trinkets, it really depends on what you have available.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
    Is it possible to be a bit more specific
    Naraxa's Spiked Tounge from NL and Devilsaur Shock Button from WQ are really strong. (I'm not sure but supposingly their procs scale with out moonkin form - they do really nice dmg).

Deleted
    hello,
    ive got a question about my simcraft results, because im slightly confused why my haste is so devalued.
    if i follow gebuz guide and his stat weights, it should be haste > int > crit > versa > mastery. ofc i know this changes slightly from character to character but my results in simcraft are Int > Crit ~= Vers > Haste > Mastery.

my gear here : http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ciously/simple

Could it be that there is such a big difference? Or did i simply make mistakes using simcraft, im using it rarely, so im not used to it.