Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Lets say 100 guilds killed M Helya pre nerf, you honestly cannot say that the 100th guild that killed it was just as hard as the first guild.
    Obviously it's a different fight but that doesn't change the fact that half of the shit you type down makes you seem like an egocentric twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Klapi View Post
    Obviously it's a different fight but that doesn't change the fact that half of the shit you type down makes you seem like an egocentric twat.
    Thanks for agreeing with me. Welcome to the delusional club friend

Deleted
    1). points in Goldrinn's fury following the first one feel strange

2). I found my 4'th legendary, and so far I have wrist, boots, neck and ring(sephuz). Should I still run low M+ in the hopes of finding the good ring / helm, or should I wait for 7.1.5? I am not sure what the legendary system works now.

hmmm no new ptr build....

guess 4% is all we are going to get....

Deleted
    I was just looking to find more information about the legendary 'soft cap' or system or whatever it is behind find them.
    You think I deserve your hostility and sarcasm, so be it then.
    Maybe others will reply with something more useful, but in any case, I'll just be on my merry way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    hmmm no new ptr build....

guess 4% is all we are going to get....
    Some builds have came out late tonight, like 9-10 Central time. Still have hope!

Lets say 100 guilds killed M Helya pre nerf, you honestly cannot say that the 100th guild that killed it was just as hard as the first guild.
    I would argue that the skill gap between a guild that killed a boss on Day 5 vs a guild that killed it on Day 15 (without nerfs) is much smaller than the skill gap between a guild that killed it pre-nerf vs. post-nerf. And i'm sure most people would agree. I understand that you're just trying to save face at this point by coming up with the weakest counter argument possible, which is fine i guess. There has to be some sort of tangible factor between a shitty guild and a non-shitty guild. In terms of high-end mythic raiding i would draw that line at kills pre substantial nerf vs. post substantial nerf. Your measurements are just different different i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    I would argue that the skill gap between a guild that killed a boss on Day 5 vs a guild that killed it on Day 15 (without nerfs) is much smaller than the skill gap between a guild that killed it pre-nerf vs. post-nerf. And i'm sure most people would agree. I understand that you're just trying to save face at this point by coming up with the weakest counter argument possible, which is fine i guess. There has to be some sort of tangible factor between a shitty guild and a non-shitty guild. In terms of high-end mythic raiding i would draw that line at kills pre substantial nerf vs. post substantial nerf. Your measurements are just different different i guess.
    Exactly this. I've raided with some fantastic guilds over the past few years that have been world ranked 150-250 on a 8-12 hour raid schedule. The players I raided with were all top parsing players consistently pulling top 200 ranking logs that could certainly pull their weight in higher ranked guilds however preferred to have a laid back 2-3 nigh raid schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Exactly this. I've raided with some fantastic guilds over the past few years that have been world ranked 150-250 on a 8-12 hour raid schedule. The players I raided with were all top parsing players consistently pulling top 200 ranking logs that could certainly pull their weight in higher ranked guilds however preferred to have a laid back 2-3 nigh raid schedule.
    Exactly, so telling me that I play with shitters and not good for only killing M Helya last night makes no sense

Without wanting to defend MV Kaa since I find myself disagreeing with him in like everything he says, your guild raids 27.5 hours a week. You can't nilly willy say "but we killed X boss pre-nerf so we're better" while raiding 2-3 times more than other guilds that killed her post-nerf. While it's true in most cases, it's not always the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Without wanting to defend MV Kaa since I find myself disagreeing with him in like everything he says, your guild raids 27.5 hours a week. You can't nilly willy say "but we killed X boss pre-nerf so we're better" while raiding 2-3 times more than other guilds that killed her post-nerf. While it's true in most cases, it's not always the case.
    Hey now, I agree with you on discord

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    That's fair, i never meant for this to turn into a "my guild is better than your guild" type deal, however i think this whole argument has started getting off topic. The whole "shitter" argument (which wasn't mine to begin with) was in regards to him claiming he was consistently being in the top 5 DPS in his guild and that he was playing with lesser skilled people allowing him to be so high. His claim that he is "top 5" has already been disproved so the shitter argument is kinda moot at this point.

i don't even really know how the "we killed a boss faster than you so we're better started" but oh well.

That's fair, i never meant for this to turn into a "my guild is better than your guild" type deal, however i think this whole argument has started getting off topic. The whole "shitter" argument (which wasn't mine to begin with) was in regards to him claiming he was consistently being in the top 5 DPS in his guild and that he was playing with lesser skilled people allowing him to be so high. His claim that he is "top 5" has already been disproved so the shitter argument is kinda moot at this point.

i don't even really know how the "we killed a boss faster than you so we're better started" but oh well.
    Because you said "One Mythic Helya kill weeks after the fight has been nerfed into the ground doesn't really help your argument that you don't play with shitters if the discussion is trying to compare top tier raiders/guilds. The "non-shitters" killed it before the nerf." When YOU bring up a topic and insult my 3 night guild for killing a boss after your guild, it turned into that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any hope for an updated model of the owlkin?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Any hope for an updated model of the owlkin?
    Yes, happend months ago.

Hey now, I agree with you on discord
    Maybe I have multiple personalities.

Because you said "One Mythic Helya kill weeks after the fight has been nerfed into the ground doesn't really help your argument that you don't play with shitters if the discussion is trying to compare top tier raiders/guilds. The "non-shitters" killed it before the nerf." When YOU bring up a topic and insult my 3 night guild for killing a boss after your guild, it turned into that.
    At no point did I say my guild specifically was better than yours. Even if i wasn't in the guild I am in I could still make that statement and it would hold merit.

You say you're not playing with bad people because your guild is 3/3m:
    3/3M, not playing with shitters.
    I'm saying even though your guild is 3/3m, based on the fact the encounter has been severely nerfed, you can still be playing with bad people, that's all. It would be much more difficult to make that claim had you killed it pre-nerf.
    Last edited by Skyepic; 2017-01-05 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    I'm saying even though your guild is 3/3m, based on the fact the encounter has been severely nerfed, you can still be playing with bad people, that's all. It would be much more difficult to make that claim had you killed it pre-nerf.
    I have to say ... you guys should switch to another discussion. Maybe finish it off in priv conversation. You said what you wanted to say ... nothing will convince you to agree with the other. I think we all heard enough of your arguments and everyone can make up their mind what to think of each of you.

Most of us have not killed ToV mythic bosses. To majority of player base anyone that can kill Mythic Heyla be it pre nerf or post nerf must be a good player in a group/guild of good players.

Lets move on to another discussion

I just checked first 3 fights in Nighthold ... can't wait to see how bad I will do in it !!!!! Moving a lot, CC required, bursts AoE and Burst Single target (at least last one we can do with ED ) ... Anyone else also a bit worried this raid might not suite us that much ??

Hey guys..!! need help,

i cant use 2sw between 2starsurge.

please check my gear and haste rating & talent... im just going crazy

Why can not I use it.

I've tried with %5 malorne haste buff and still cant.

this one is not my best gear, just want to use head leg.

ANY ADVICE PLEASE?

(cant send any link with 1 posts but try to write here)

%38,53 haste 12,521 rating
    %37,37 haste 12,146 rating without food buff.

and my talent;
    starlord
    disp beast
    guardian aff.
    typhoon
    choosen of elune
    bota
    nature's balance

i got like 65-85 ms latency

ps: i wonder how can i take this username:P
    Last edited by BalanceDruid; 2017-01-05 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Cant add link.

2 Empowered Wrath's yeah?

Because you should definitely be able to fit in 2 x Emp W OR 1 x LS OR Full Moon in between starsurges with that haste.