Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    what talents? and stat priority?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...#view=rankings

basic single target talents. Inc, BotA, NB. 32% haste and then whatever i get. running 895 urn and 880 vers with socket helya

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...#view=rankings

basic single target talents. Inc, BotA, NB. 32% haste and then whatever i get. running 895 urn and 880 vers with socket helya
    Trying to figure out if the other talent compositions are better for someone without IFE or ED

Do you have ED/IFE?

We got buffs, but people keep saying other classes got more buffs. My raid starts in 10 so we shall see
    I have IFE, no ED

ED used to be nice even numbers now I have to think...

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    ED used to be nice even numbers now I have to think...
    Took me awhile to figure out I need 26 AP :P Missing out on 1-2 more SS is harsh

so rolled an 895 Brinewater....with crit and avoidance.....

Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    so rolled an 895 Brinewater....with crit and avoidance.....
    Why is that sad face?!? That sounds awesome!!

Why is that sad face?!? That sounds awesome!!
    From what I have seen on these forums today, and in Gebuz's guide, crit is below haste and mastery. Is this innaccurate?Can't sim right now for my own, my simcraft is f-ed up atm.

Well yea it is below it, but all that int and raw crit is still good. my 895 urn has been used just because of all the stats i get from it

Boo, boomkin is still dark green tinted instead of transparent blue. Are they even aware of this bug?

Okay, so with the recent changes to legendaries I have a couple of questions. I have Oneth's Intuition, Cinidaria and Prydaz. I hadn't been paying attention to the changes to Prydaz and just tonight noticed the nice chunk of secondaries it now has. I'm wondering if it'd be worth switching out Cinidaria for the Prydaz and equipping an 880 haste/crit belt I have right now and replacing the 875 neck with 1600 haste and some mastery with Prydaz. Swapping the neck/belt I'll have slightly more haste, from something like 11,800 to an even 12,000 and from 18% crit to 20% crit and 40% mastery to 46% mastery.

Is this a worthwhile trade off? The extra stats sounds pretty nice but the extra damage from Cinidaria isn't all that bad either, especially in mythics or in add fights. Also, the shield is awesome I'm sure but the belt also has life steal now though I suppose that only works at above 90% health on your targets.

Edit: Also, if it turns out Prydaz is the better option which gem should I socket it with? I'm thinking intellect most likely?

15+ Year Old Account
    ok my 2 cents

SoTF - Tried it, but without Incarnation I lost around 50k dps. I'll stick with Incarnation
    SS - I tried it on 4 targets and it did 2% of my dps. Starfalls at 20 ap are SICK, but I'll stick with BotA cheers.
    SD - Yeah, 60% its big even if I am going to miss NB, I'll take it.

I did run a Simc and the pawn string that I got is weird as:
    ( Pawn: v1: "Powerlamer": Intellect=11.45, CritRating=9.23, HasteRating=8.84, MasteryRating=9.08, Versatility=9.72 )

PS - with Pawn I am kinda confused; I import the string from Simc and Pawn will show me 4 upgrades in my bags. I pick the piece that is the biggest upgrade (% wise), for instance I could change a piece with haste with one with Versatility. I do that, run another Simc, and my dps is lower.... LOL.
    I know I am probably doing something wrong.

After M EN and M ToV, I am happy with our changes and I feel like we are now upper middle and sometimes even better. This is with ED and IFE

After M EN and M ToV, I am happy with our changes and I feel like we are now upper middle and sometimes even better. This is with ED and IFE
    For a look at Emerald Nightmare: I mostly clear on a heroic level of the content, so to contrast with mythic, I thought my overall performance was largely unchanged. The changes to Emerald Dreamcatcher feel kind of weird, the weaving cycle is much, much shorter (@ 30%+ haste It's something like:

SS > LS > SS > SW > SW > SS > LS > SS > SW > SW > SS

That's like a full cycle from 90+ AP down to not enough for another SS. The skill cap feels like it's been lowered a fair amount, which isn't the best...but I'm glad they found a middle ground and kept the weaving play style at least.

The changes to Stellar Drift are also fairly nice, Starfall is definitely hitting significantly hard. Specced into soul of the forest and stellar drift for eye of il'gynoth had much higher results then previously. I imagine tomorrow that will be a significant boost on the helya fight as well.

Overall, my numbers didn't really feel like there was any significant change, some fights I felt slightly up, some fights felt slightly lower then usual. This could be attributed to simply performing better or worse then usual though from a player skill stand point. Not really as disappointed as I thought I'd be, the changes to ED should be positive at least for less skilled moonkins, and overall I don't really feel like we suffered much of a nerf, more of a break even maybe.

The stat squish didn't seem to have much effect either, I may have lost a % or so off of my haste even with a higher amount (I'm sitting at just over 12k), didn't really feel to significant though.

edit: This is also from someone with Emerald Dreamcatcher as well as Impeccable Fel Essence.

All of my fights, my damage was higher and did better than I have ever done.1

Is it better to choose Stellar Flare instead of Incarnation if you do not have IFE?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTee View Post
    Is it better to choose Stellar Flare instead of Incarnation if you do not have IFE?
    Stellar Flare only excels over Incarnation if there are 2-4 active targets using the full duration of Stellar Flare. If not? Stick with Incarnation.

New ED feels horrible, Cycles lasting less than a third as long as before. Also, the problem with ASP being delayed at the end of LS/SW casts feels like an actual issue with the minimum cost of SS being 26 now. Really not enjoying it