Blizzard is focusing too much on Starcraft and not Diablo

Look what they did, even now that they ended the starcraft series with legacy of the void they will still release some dlcs - 9 more missions for the game with Nova as protagonist while Diablo 3 has been abandoned completely since reaper of souls in 2013, they should get over with starcraft already and focus on continuing diablo

Quote Originally Posted by DoflamingoGT View Post
    Look what they did, even now that they ended the starcraft series with legacy of the void they will still release some dlcs - 9 more missions for the game with Nova as protagonist while Diablo 3 has been abandoned completely since reaper of souls in 2013, they should get over with starcraft already and focus on continuing diablo
    Have you been living under a rock? RoS has awesome patches, sure, not an expansion, but so far it's amazing. There is no need to rush out an expansion, they can take their time with it as long as they continue with the great seasons/patches.

Remake diablo 2 and trash diablo 3 like the trash it is.

There are three Diablo games and two StarCraft games. Do you even math, bro?

They are wrapping up Starcraft 2 which ends the character arcs of a lot of plots and ends the story for Kerrigan, Raynor, and Zeratul. It's sort of a big deal.

I wouldn't say they've abandoned D3, they've released some decent stuff for it, but it definitely could use some love in the way of more story, and another class or two. Just seems like their plate is pretty full from where they were a few years ago, and they've decided to focus on stuff with microtransactions. I'm still hopeful that they have another expac planned.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    lololol.

You're joking right? The Diablo team is constantly communicating, and constantly working on new items and sets and changes to the game with every season and every patch despite making almost nothing off of D3. StarCraft 2 was completely dead and abandoned since six months after Heart of the Swarm. StarCraft 2 has been supported horribly since then. Now it's getting a little tiny bit of content. D3 gets WAY more love than StarCraft 2. The only team at Blizzard more incompetent than the StarCraft team is the WoW team.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Remake diablo 2 and trash diablo 3 like the trash it is.
    Well that was certainly edgy. D2 is dead, people still actually play Diablo 3 since Blizzard fixed it with RoS and the constant updates to it since then.

Maybe their working on some stuff right now for it?

Who knows? Diablo is quite iconic to Blizzard, but not as much as Starcraft or World of Warcraft (in my eyes at least). Having a strong focus on Diablo doesn't bring in as much money, doesn't grow the company and doesn't allow for such expansion of other games. I doubt they've ended development, or otherwise forgotten to keep Diablo going, but I personally think next BlizzCon we might see the next expansion pack for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Maybe their working on some stuff right now for it?

Who knows? Diablo is quite iconic to Blizzard, but not as much as Starcraft or World of Warcraft (in my eyes at least). Having a strong focus on Diablo doesn't bring in as much money, doesn't grow the company and doesn't allow for such expansion of other games. I doubt they've ended development, or otherwise forgotten to keep Diablo going, but I personally think next BlizzCon we might see the next expansion pack for it.
    D3 has sold a lot more copies than SC2 did. Also, D3 has a microtransaction model in China, so they do get revenue from it without releasing new expansion.

Hm, and entire 3edgy5me thread? Nice.

Closed.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.