Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The best thing America can do is reject the Syrians, create more terrorists, fight them for fifteen years, then rinse and repeat. Who says those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it?

#USA!USA!USA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I think you have some serious problems. Trying to find racists and whatever, where you wont even find them. You keep talking about skin color, not anyone else.
    Stop kiding yourself, skincolour is the only reason you people don't accept more refugees.

http://i.imgur.com/WRMKTnW.png

With your history you should be ashamed of yourselves tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Stop kiding yourself, skincolour is the only reason you people don't accept more refugees.

No idea what that graph is. There's been around 50000 refugees this year to Finland. That graph is old, if it ever was even accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    It's because we're the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeenexx View Post
    There is this thing, that we are "responsible" for all thier hardship, they have to endure, because of our amibitions to save the oil resources and therefor engage in the middle east (which is mostly the fault of the USA). In Africa for example we are at fault because of the colonial age.
    Well... You can blame colonialism for all of it. Both Assad and Saddam are Baathists. The Baathist were formed to fight colonial rule.

Afghanistan was a colony for a long time too, then it became a satellite of the Soviet Union.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Short term losses, long term gains. There's a period of dip in the STATE'S budget to accommodate for influx of refugees and immigration, and then a rise in the GDP and economic growth once they all get jobs.

It's too bad people only care about the short term.
    Its not just money, its limited space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    So I want to ask people that are in favour of taking in these financial aid "refugees" why we, Western/EU countries,
    have to take these people in and why we shouldnt send them back?
    How about you educate yourself a little before you spew out this nonsense?

It is quite simple:

Is your life in danger in the country of origin, regardless of the reason being war, political, religious, sexual orientation or any other I forgot to mention, people will get a refugee status. They will be allowed to stay for as long as it is unsafe for them to return to their home country. Only a very small portion of these refugees are permitted a permanent status (yes, that's still a lot of people).

Refugees seeking fortune will not be granted a status and will be sent back to either their country of origin, or the country they first applied in.

The difference between left and right orientation, is that people on the left part of the political spectrum view these issues from a more humane point of view, support them first, figure things out later, where people on the right part of the spectrum tend to prioritize stopping/minimalizing this migration as much as possible.

Yes, I'm on the left side of the spectrum.
    Yes, take anyone in in need of help.
    Yes, give them food and shelter.
    Yes, allow families to be together.
    Yes, review their case in detail to minimalize errors.
    Yes, this may take a long time.
    Yes, kick anyone out who's here for the money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Short term losses, long term gains. There's a period of dip in the STATE'S budget to accommodate for influx of refugees and immigration, and then a rise in the GDP and economic growth once they all get jobs.

It's too bad people only care about the short term.
    We also got limited space.

Deleted
    No idea what that graph is. There's been around 50000 refugees this year to Finland. That graph is old, if it ever was even accurate.
    Fucking weak man http://www.migri.fi/information_om_v...och_flyktingar

Honestly if you are gonna spit desperate people fleeing to your country in the face, thats up to you but don't try to make it out as anything other than it is.

15+ Year Old Account

Ashamed? More like proud. The way Sweden has handled the situation is absolutely horrific.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Fucking weak man http://www.migri.fi/information_om_v...och_flyktingar

Honestly if you are gonna spit desperate people fleeing to your country in the face, thats up to you but don't try to make it out as anything other than it is.
    "man" Again, last years stuff, not relevant to this year. Also, whether or not you get a permit to stay, has nothing to do with how many refugees there ARE currently. And the rest who don't get the permit, are not deported for years. Go take your racist agenda somewhere else. As long as there is enough money to help, I'll advocate helping.

Deleted
    "man" Again, last years stuff, not relevant to this year. Also, whether or not you get a permit to stay, has nothing to do with how many refugees there ARE currently. And the rest who don't get the permit, are not deported for years. Go take your racist agenda somewhere else. As long as there is enough money to help, I'll advocate helping.
    Not last year stuff, http://www.migri.fi/download/62976_S...b3fa9890eed288

Tracking troughout 2015 up to and including october.

10+ Year Old Account

Thats why polish people get such as much xenophobia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Lol. The best thing to happen to a lot of welfare systems in Europe is big increase in immigrants due to western falling birth rates. Immigrants are net contributers.

The rampant racism above in assuming that brown foreign people have no skills to offer is almost shocking.
    hey come on now, get with the program, the official line is obviously no immigrant ever got a job ever, and even if they did that is still cause to complain cause they are "takin oor jowbs"

It is not racist to not want to take in refugees.... That is such a misconception (mainly fueled by refugee lobbying groups). You can not force people to be charitable. Certainly, it is "nice" to be charitable, but charity is a choice. If you have extra to give, and want to give it that is fine. If you do not, that is also fine- it is your choice. You are not racist if you do not want to be charitable, you can not bully people into being charitable by calling them names.... That is just childish.

Deleted

If your own government says it can't handle it maybe you shouldn't set yourself as positive example.

Quote Originally Posted by Yurika Misumaru View Post
    hey come on now, get with the program, the official line is obviously no immigrant ever got a job ever, and even if they did that is still cause to complain cause they are "takin oor jowbs"
    Official german number is 10% integratable into the job market.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Ashamed? More like proud. The way Sweden has handled the situation is absolutely horrific.
    Hah, considering the volume, I'd say we've done just fine.

In regards to our situation it is in my opinion that we accept to many. However, even if we were to half the ammount of accepted applications tomorrow, we would still accept more than the entierty of all nordic countries compined.

Can't read swedish. You provide a link to numbers, with zero explanation on what it is. Is it granted permits, total amount of all, what? That's useless info without explanation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because if you don't you're a fucking racist and evil and Hitler and you want to gas 6 million jews

15+ Year Old Account
    Hah, considering the volume, I'd say we've done just fine.

In regards to our situation it is in my opinion that we accept to many. However, even if we were to half the ammount of accepted applications tomorrow, we would still accept more than the entierty of all nordic countries compined.
    And you are proud of that?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.