Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    Now that crazy just embarrassed themselves out of the thread, does anyone have a link for well written boilerplate consent contracts? I'm seriously contemplating having any woman that comes back to my place fill one of these out based on how society deals with issues like this.
    I'm not sure if you're serious or not, I hope not but assuming that you are I can only suggest that you go for it. Although such a contract would be unlikely to be enforceable, outside of select third world countries, it would without doubt save you from any sort of false accusation. But there are ways to not have sex that are less hassle than drawing up contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I'm not sure if you're serious or not, I hope not but assuming that you are I can only suggest that you go for it. Although such a contract would be unlikely to be enforceable, outside of select third world countries, it would without doubt save you from any sort of false accusation. But there are ways to not have sex that are less hassle than drawing up contracts.
    It's my attempt at being satirical, but each time I say that I feel like I'm joking less and less.

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    It's my attempt at being satirical, but each time I say that I feel like I'm joking less and less.
    Oh, well, in that case I suggest you just rely on the satire rather than a contract to keep you safe from all the false rape accusations.

You can't expect much from CNN, they are the Left wing dem version of Fox.... Wasn't CNN running the debate in the last pres election in which the moderator actually interfered in the debate? That is the level they operate at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Those ''contracts'' would not be worth the paper they are printed out if the girl is drunk while signing them...which amounts for a good amounts of such case.

But I know, that whole concept of ''consent'', it's weak and SJW.
    So being drunk makes it so that you take no responsibility of your action? so being blind drunk and killing someone by driving over them makes you not responsible for that action?
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    All I have to say to straight men is, come to the gay side, we are not going to sue you for rape frivolously! Nor constantly ask you to check your male privilege

Neither are women in most places of the world. In the US they are being allowed to do that.

Good luck pulling that shit here. ( Romania/Europe )