Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I might admire a guy with a beard, but I won't sleep with one. If I wanted to feel a beard, may as well go all the way and pet my dogs.
    My boyfriend's facial hair feels the same as his head hair so I don't mind it. Though I asked him if he'd shave so I could see his babyface but he didn't wanna =P One day I'll get him to, because I'm nice enough to be growing out my short haircut so he can see me with long hair.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    Beard > woman
    I'd say it's more a case of bugger the woman, if that makes her leave, there'll be other things you'll have to change too.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    The beard superiority thing is annoying as hell. I would also compare it to the bacon nonsense.
    I knew there was a reason I like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I knew there was a reason I like you.
    If you have to keep assuring everyone you are manly because of your beard, you just seem insecure <3
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Its basically a challenge to not shave / grow a stache for the month of November to raise awareness and money for mens health (ie cancer). OP is trolling by saying that guys who do this wont get laid for the whole month.
    How dare those damned bastards do something charitable. We should punish and mock them !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I think this is more an internet thing where everything is fair game. I hear more jokes about my beard than I've ever heard from bearded people to those without. Any beard based conversation is between ourselves/about our own beards.
    Shhhh cavemen, the humans are talking!

In honesty though, I get in person between friends, because it's 95% of the time playful banter, not actual insults. The internet usually isn't playful or silly when it comes to simple things unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Shynra View Post
    Definitely. It's gotten as old and stale as people raving about bacon.

Nothing wrong with liking a beard, but there's really no need to make it some integral part of your identity.
    I can't even begin to state my frustration with bacon rants. I've had people literally ask me "What DO you like then" just because I said I don't like bacon, I just feel like responding with "I'm sorry, I must not like anything just because I don't like what you like".

If you have to keep assuring everyone you are manly because of your beard, you just seem insecure <3
    I guess I'm just easily baited :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedGeek View Post
    it's Movember, and ladies love it. if you call it "no-shave November" you're a tool and nobody likes you.
    I think your photo/username is the most tool-ish thing I've seen on this site, ironically

10+ Year Old Account
    Shhhh cavemen, the humans are talking!

In honesty though, I get in person between friends, because it's 95% of the time playful banter, not actual insults. The internet usually isn't playful or silly when it comes to simple things unfortunately.

I can't even begin to state my frustration with bacon rants. I've had people literally ask me "What DO you like then" just because I said I don't like bacon, I just feel like responding with "I'm sorry, I must not like anything just because I don't like what you like".
    Yeah, but the first and only important rule when browsing the internet is: everyone else is an idiot, fuck their opinions, water off a ducks back

I actually trimmed mine down last night. It was a decent length.

no sex november buisness as usual for me lately lol i think its cause im fat lol

Beards are stupid.

My November is going rather well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the bacon thing... it's been around and tasted the same for a long long time and suddenly it's like people only just discovered it? Or it is suddenly laced with crack? I like bacon, but shit, it's the same damn bacon it always was back when it was a normal, non-worshipped food. And I'd rather have breakfast sausages anyway.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Yeah, but the first and only important rule when browsing the internet is: everyone else is an idiot, fuck their opinions, water off a ducks back

I actually trimmed mine down last night. It was a decent length.
    The two major reasons I don't grow a beard are

1) My girlfriend hates facial hair, especially mine because it comes more prickly for a while.
    2) I couldn't be bothered to trim it.

I don't get the bacon thing... it's been around and tasted the same for a long long time and suddenly it's like people only just discovered it? Or it is suddenly laced with crack? I like bacon, but shit, it's the same damn bacon it always was back when it was a normal, non-worshipped food. And I'd rather have breakfast sausages anyway.
    Sausage master race.

Don't tell Friendly I said that though. And it's the same thing as sriracha sauce, been around for who knows how long, yet suddenly there's an obsession with it out of nowhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    The two major reasons I don't grow a beard are

1) My girlfriend hates facial hair, especially mine because it comes more prickly for a while.
    2) I couldn't be bothered to trim it.
    I didn't like my ex's facial hair or being scratched by it at all. He stayed shaved for me. I dunno what my boyfriend's facial hair feels like when it's just growing in from a clean shave but it feels fine the length it is right now.

PS Joe why aren't you on steam? Gawd.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always loved bacon, it's always been awesome. I also love sausages, I'm a pig bloke. No idea if/when bacon reverence started, for me it's been ongoing since childhood

You know how the internet works though, people find out about shared likes and they explode. Sort of like a meme thing. Over 9000 etc

Deleted
    Never heard of it and dont plan to start hearing about it anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't like my ex's facial hair or being scratched by it at all. He stayed shaved for me. I dunno what my boyfriend's facial hair feels like when it's just growing in from a clean shave but it feels fine the length it is right now.

PS Joe why aren't you on steam? Gawd.
    When mine was longer it felt more like hair on your head, bear oil helps soften it nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always loved bacon, it's always been awesome. I also love sausages, I'm a pig bloke. No idea if/when bacon reverence started, for me it's been ongoing since childhood

You know how the internet works though, people find out about shared likes and they explode. Sort of like a meme thing. Over 9000 etc
    I like bacon best with pancakes, 'cause then it gets syrup on it.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and a friend used to love making a nice bacon sandwich. Toasted bread and bacon on the grill. Om nom.

10+ Year Old Account
    When mine was longer it felt more like hair on your head, bear oil helps soften it nicely.
    His isn't long, it's just the texture I think is the same as his head hair, which is also super short but soft and fun to touch =D
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

this isn't even my final form.
    so is this