Page 44 of 136 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by garonne View Post
    i understand, but i'd probably wager that they'd say you have LMT and EQ for >5 targets.
    That's not really an excuse since there's no alternative AoE Talent in the row of Lightning rod, if there's an heavy AoE fight, you'll take Lightning rod and want to take full advantage of the talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    That's not really an excuse since there's no alternative AoE Talent in the row of Lightning rod, if there's an heavy AoE fight, you'll take Lightning rod and want to take full advantage of the talent.
    its not an excuse, >5 is just simply our weakness... also aftershock does affect aoe through EQ

its not an excuse, >5 is just simply our weakness...
    Weak is not equal to clunky.

also aftershock does affect aoe through EQ
    Unless the tooltip is wrong, Earthquake is not a shock spell and Aftershock only affects shocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Weak is not equal to clunky.

Unless the tooltip is wrong, Earthquake is not a shock spell and Aftershock only affects shocks.
    you're absolutely correct, my oversight on aftershock.

but what i mean by weakness is you're not gonna be switching for lightning rod even with greater targets, best to just keep CL as it'll just hit the target again. to switch and find the mob is time being wasted. its not meant to be use that way.

you're absolutely correct, my oversight on aftershock.

but what i mean by weakness is you're not gonna be switching for lightning rod even with greater targets, best to just keep CL as it'll just hit the target again. to switch and find the mob is time being wasted. its not meant to be use that way.
    uh what

do you play with the default UI or something?

Lava Burst and Lightning Bolt both took a nerf.

270% to 260% for Lava Burst

180% to 165% for Lightning Bolt

Deleted
    I can't understand that some idiots dare to discuss Elemental every pre exp release and tell us that we'll be fine.

Tuning has started and the first thing they do is nerfing Elemental LOL. While talents are still shit - all of you can be proud of yourselves for doing nothing.

From now on its too late for any mechanical changes.

Don't worry man; every class has this.
    Blizzard has their own way, I am playing since the end of BC, and I have seen tons and TONS of high quality suggestions - Blizzard rejects all of them.
    Try to find ONE suggestion from the players which is implemented by Blizzard. Zero, yada, I guarantee you.

Oh, and you know what's even more funny? That we will still like it

Deleted
    we have a little nerf compare to other classes as shadow priest, mage, or moonkin. They only up the demonist because he has some of his spec who was very bad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aghito View Post
    we have a little nerf compare to other classes as shadow priest, mage, or moonkin. They only up the demonist because he has some of his spec who was very bad
    Thats because their damage output is widespread across many different spells. They nerfed basically the two only/major damaging spells of Elemental, while Elemental wasnt even in a great spot DPS wise on Alpha.

Deleted
    i don't have the impression that elemental shaman has a bad dps on alpha when i am playing with him against boss raid

Deleted
    Anyone got any logs for how Elemental shamans were performing in the raid tests? I didn't assume they were so good they needed a nerf. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Tyvendaal View Post
    Anyone got any logs for how Elemental shamans were performing in the raid tests? I didn't assume they were so good they needed a nerf. >_>
    Just go to warcraftlogs , in the top left corner under the "Zone" pull down menu, choose Any/All zones, you'll see tons of them posted for alpha testing. Most of the time I've seen Ele Shamans in the top 7 when they are shown. Sadly you can't search for just logs with Ele shamans so its a bit of digging. You also have to take into account that people don't really know the encounters all that so the numbers may be off. But overall they were seeming to do fine.

I think the shaman community just assumes there will be some dramatic nerf bat like there has been the past few expansions so when even something as minor as 10% scaling comes through its perceived as the sky is falling. I wouldn't read too much into it, they even announced that artifact scaling hasn't completed its first wave either.
    Last edited by Omnious; 2016-05-06 at 01:42 PM.

Shaman is a bloody mess an beta and what they do ?? They nerf as ... I know it this guys are fucking mental!! F... this game to tired and to old for this shit .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aghito View Post
    i don't have the impression that elemental shaman has a bad dps on alpha when i am playing with him against boss raid
    And what gives you this impression ?? A middle position on Damage mether??We do like half of what Mages SP and DH do .. But you know what?? We are on pare with hunters and some rogues now isn't that great??? .......

Some of you just need to reroll already and take your negative attitude to whatever forum you reroll as. There are no nerfs in alpha only tuning as the Devs would say. It was a small adjustment no where near what some classes got
    If all you can do is attack people who disagree with what you think of the class is and swear left and right time to get another main I think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    Some of you just need to reroll already and take your negative attitude to whatever forum you reroll as. There are no nerfs in alpha only tuning as the Devs would say. It was a small adjustment no where near what some classes got
    If all you can do is attack people who disagree with what you think of the class is and swear left and right time to get another main I think
    Most notable hardcore PvE Elementals already play other classes. Who are you to tell someone else to play a different class? What in the world makes you think you are in this position? Dont like reading critism? Dont visit MMO-C.

I can talk for myself because I'm here and seen all testing cycles, and the scheme didnt change once. The sole announcement that tuning started should you worry the most - this means that there basically 0% chance that we'll get our talents fixed. Of course its no problem for someone who raids world 2000 - if you're one of these "raiders", then just spare us with your obsolete comments.

Tuning started 3 patches ago and they're still tweaking talents. And our talent problems right now are pretty minor to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Thats because their damage output is widespread across many different spells. They nerfed basically the two only/major damaging spells of Elemental, while Elemental wasn't even in a great spot DPS wise on Alpha.
    elemental was solid. Some of the better ele shamans in some of the top guilds were consistently in the top5-6 on dmg meters behind DH's and Spriests which were blatantly over tuned.

I'd say with the nerfs they are right there in the middle of the pack, with rogues probably being one of the strongest DPS classes atm, my damn sub rogue was 3 shotting mobs on alpha last night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Most notable hardcore PvE Elementals already play other classes. Who are you to tell someone else to play a different class? What in the world makes you think you are in this position? Dont like reading critism? Dont visit MMO-C.

I can talk for myself because I'm here and seen all testing cycles, and the scheme didnt change once. The sole announcement that tuning started should you worry the most - this means that there basically 0% chance that we'll get our talents fixed. Of course its no problem for someone who raids world 2000 - if you're one of these "raiders", then just spare us with your obsolete comments.
    What major gripes do you have with talents? I personally find ele shaman talents in a far superior place compared to sub rogues for example. Ele sham talents allow the shaman to spec to fit the fight, if you need moderate aoe, you can spec for it, if you need heavy aoe or single target, you can spec for it.

Are there talents that aren't great? Sure. Does the movement tier make much sense having AG in it? No.

But that can be fixed, and even if it isnt its not the end of the world.

To be quite honest you're coming off as a childish little twat who's throwing a tantrum cause mommy said you cant have whatever you want. And no, im not some "world rank 2000 raider"

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-05-07 at 04:47 AM.

Deleted
    Wow, read the fucking thread if you want to get a clue on what's wrong with the talents. But of course it's easier to, yet again, jump on conclusion while comparing apples to oranges. And no one cares about what you think.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-05-07 at 04:46 AM.

Reading the thread doesn't give anyone a clue, considering how if you go a month back, there are a ton of people who are happy with the changes and are also specifically disagreeing with you.

I agree that MMO-C is full of criticism but you're just being rude to everyone who's happy with the changes, and causing a fuss over minor nerfs to LB and LvB. Just because Elemental got shafted (I use this term loosely, considering we are still VIABLE) in WoD and you rerolled to a better class and suddenly feel better about yourself, doesn't necessarily mean Blizzard will shit all over Ele in Legion.

To echo Cebel's point, things aren't perfect. But take a step back and think of all the fundamental changes that we receive this coming xpac. Target switching, improved ST, more mobility options, Ascendance actually scaling, easier AoE setup, a much more unique rotation. By default we've already gone a long way, and what's most important is that the spec will be fun and not as clunky as live. Tuning will eventually fix shit later.