Page 92 of 136 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoopDaWhoop View Post
    Do i get my special sauce if i spam all day long from my filthy basement studio to become as cool as you senpai?
    When you lose all hope is when you know you are a true elemental shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoopDaWhoop View Post
    Do i get my special sauce if i spam all day long from my filthy basement studio to become as cool as you senpai?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    When you lose all hope is when you know you are a true elemental shaman.
    The more you want the less you actually have at the end. Jotaux-chan is worthy.

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me 3 times, you become an elemental shaman

Deleted
    Even tho pre patch hits in 3 days I'm still very confident that we'll get the best out of Legion for Elemental Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Even tho pre patch hits in 3 days I'm still very confident that we'll get the best out of Legion for Elemental Shaman.
    Have you been hacked? ������

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    Have you been hacked? ������
    Thats called "Ironic" paired with a little shot of "Sarcasm". Elitist people like us would even call it "Cynical"

No wonder why senpai gets missunderstood so often. Im a little sad panda right now.

I've decided to stick with this dumb ass spec instead of swapping to Enhance because who wants to play melee. fuckkkkk

Deleted
    Just made some ask mr.robot sims with 876ilvl gear and simed the mighty "lightning" build with ~342k dps and the mighty "fire" build with ~325k dps.

That is more than the mighty "fire" mage with ~337k dps and the mighty "arcane" mage with ~322k dps.

AND we are even doing more dmg than the mighty "enhancer" build with ~317k dps.

So we ARE overpowered and just dont know it! BLIZZ WAS RIGHT ALL THE TIME! ALL HAIL BLIZZ!!!!1!!11
    Last edited by mmocddc7c3e1a4; 2016-07-16 at 06:05 PM.

Our Elemental mastery has been nerfed down to 20% currently in Beta, Storm elemental continues to deal half the damage of an untalented, plain Fire elemental, things look hopeful in this prepatch, we must have been overpowered all along!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcatcher View Post
    Our Elemental mastery has been nerfed down to 20% currently in Beta, Storm elemental continues to deal half the damage of an untalented, plain Fire elemental, things look hopeful in this prepatch, we must have been overpowered all along!
    I logged in to check this and lost like 6% total mastery percentage, so in world quest gear (ilvl 826) i'm at 49% now (5k mastery rating or so).

Didn't notice the PoTM proc change which is odd since it was a 10% nerf, probably just good RNG in my favor.

The LR single target damage was noticeable for sure though.

Didn't test LM or EB yet, got kicked from the game and haven't gotten back in yet.

Deleted
    He opened the 7.0.3 tuning changes thread by saying that the goal is to make all specs viable. I think he forgot mention that their secret plan for Elemental is to not ever see mythic progression in Legion.

I think they are trying to recapture a classic WoW feeling with all the unwarranted Elemental nerfs. But whatever, why didn't they touch Storm Elemental - like these morons forgot that this ability exists. Just wondering if there's any brain left in the class design team they call themselves. I guess class design is more like a free style job without any communication or background information, because Asian MMOs already out match Blizzard when it comes to class balance.

Well i think it's now officially too late for them to fix our group utility or personal survivability issues.

Unless at this point we were tuned to be one of the top tier dps, I cant think of a single reason to take us over another class. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Deleted
    They are all busy catching Pokemon if you follow them on twitter. They don't respond to questions, not even on their @WarcraftDevs account.

Deleted
    Lightning Rod now copies 40% of affected damage (was 30%).
    Liquid Magma Totem damage increased by 75%.
    Power of the Maelstrom now has a 15% proc chance (was 25%).
    Elemental Blast damage increased by 17%.
    Fire Elemental's Fire Blast damage reduced by 10%.
    Fire Elemental's Immolate direct damage reduced by 20% and periodic damage reduced by 14%.
    Firestorm now increases Flame Shock damage by 8/16/24% (was 10/20/30%).

Some crappy buff on LMT, buffed LR and EB (the eb buff i really like it but idk if it's enough for make it viable)
    And then the nerf again....

Ps: The Elemental mastery one idk what they mean with it

Quote Originally Posted by Rheas View Post
    Lightning Rod now copies 40% of affected damage (was 30%).
    Liquid Magma Totem damage increased by 75%.
    Power of the Maelstrom now has a 15% proc chance (was 25%).
    Elemental Blast damage increased by 17%.
    Fire Elemental's Fire Blast damage reduced by 10%.
    Fire Elemental's Immolate direct damage reduced by 20% and periodic damage reduced by 14%.
    Firestorm now increases Flame Shock damage by 8/16/24% (was 10/20/30%).

Some crappy buff on LMT, buffed LR and EB (the eb buff i really like it but idk if it's enough for make it viable)
    And then the nerf again....

Ps: The Elemental mastery one idk what they mean with it
    Wording was wrong everyone thought Shamans mastery - elenental's mastery was nerfed but talent elemental mastery was nerfed to 20% from 25%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Wording was wrong everyone thought Shamans mastery - elenental's mastery was nerfed but talent elemental mastery was nerfed to 20% from 25%
    well.....no comment

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Ah that makes more sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure when this occurred but I can macro SK into an EM macro now. Honestly I haven't tried it since Alpha went to Beta but I tried it this morning and it works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnious View Post
    Ah that makes more sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure when this occurred but I can macro SK into an EM macro now. Honestly I haven't tried it since Alpha went to Beta but I tried it this morning and it works.
    If this is intended then I honestly don't know why this ability is still in the game.

Of course you can macro stormkeeper with EM, why is that surprising at all? Ele mastery is off the gcd - you can macro it with any spell you want.

So do we have a best talent setup for prepatch?