Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    The architecture is ok, but the problem is that there are four mayor lore foundations for the priest class and this is only one, and it is the arrogant one claiming to be the only real one, too.
    There need to be shrines to Elune, Church of the Holy Light, the Loa and An'she etc to balance out the Naaru.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I was hoping for some ancient church with a large crypt or underground section where the Shadow Priests could hang out, not

"A room... that is round... and slightly "shadowy"

It isn't hard, Blizzard, to be creative. Same with the spell names

Void this and Void that... Shadow this and Shadow that....

good job Blizz =\
    Agreed, shadow priests should have something completely separate, like you said underground, preferably with some Old God relics and tomes of forbidden knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post
    Agreed, shadow priests should have something completely separate, like you said underground, preferably with some Old God relics and tomes of forbidden knowledge.
    Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of a class hall if 2/3rds of the class are just kicked out of the main meeting ground?

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post
    There need to be shrines to Elune, Church of the Holy Light, the Loa and An'she etc to balance out the Naaru.

- - - Updated - - -

A basement would be nice... Ah well, our hope current lies in the fact that the place hasn't finished being decorated. I'm hoping we can import sufficiently sinister materials and entities for the Void section. If we could get a giant floating eye in there, that would be awesome.

Anyhow, I'm kind of disappointed that Moira is the Shadow Priest leader. She always struck me as more of a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Anyhow, I'm kind of disappointed that Moira is the Shadow Priest leader. She always struck me as more of a politician.
    I'm also a bit surpriesed she has time to hang around the priest class hall on some other world. Doesn't she have other things to do?
    If she has time then what about Anduin? Or do they want ot give us another "High King of the Allinace", which is totally improper as the Allliance is an allinace not a human monachy. I for one would tell him where he can stick it if he would try to rule in anything for the other states but in military matters and those only if he were to be choosen to be the military leader, which I do not see him being qualified for.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I'm also a bit surpriesed she has time to hang around the priest class hall on some other world. Doesn't she have other things to do?
    If she has time then what about Anduin? Or do they want ot give us another "High King of the Allinace", which is totally improper as the Allliance is an allinace not a human monachy. I for one would tell him where he can stick it if he would try to rule in anything for the other states but in military matters and those only if he were to be choosen to be the military leader, which I do not see him being qualified for.
    Magni is coming back. She has the time.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yortias View Post
    Moira and dark irons are the Shadow representatives... this is outrage.
    I'm happy to see the dark irons once again proving their loyalty to the alliance, which is most likely greater than that of the other clans.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    I'm happy to see the dark irons once again proving their loyalty to the alliance, which is most likely greater than that of the other clans.
    Um, but the class halls are neutral...

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Magni is coming back. She has the time.
    She has her own nation to rule.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like that Moira is present - but I agree it's weird for her to always be there.

What would be amazing is if different famous NPC priests would show up occasionally just like we do.

So one day you walk into the Priest Class Hall - and Anduin walks by, just leaving.

The next day you come in, and you see Tyrande and Vol'jin trading dirty jokes while playing Priest-Catch in the main hall

(Priest-Catch - for you non-priests - is when priests pass the Prayer of Mending around the room between them)

You could even bring in random trainers from around the world too - like back in Vanilla/TBC, Yva always used to travel back to Dolanaar - the first tree-town in the Nelf starting area - to learn her spells from Laurna Morninglight.

It would be way cooler than having "A Shadowpriest" to instead have all the Priests we've met over the years as the other priests in the hall
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I like that Moira is present - but I agree it's weird for her to always be there.

What would be amazing is if different famous NPC priests would show up occasionally just like we do.

So one day you walk into the Priest Class Hall - and Anduin walks by, just leaving.

The next day you come in, and you see Tyrande and Vol'jin trading dirty jokes while playing Priest-Catch in the main hall

(Priest-Catch - for you non-priests - is when priests pass the Prayer of Mending around the room between them)

You could even bring in random trainers from around the world too - like back in Vanilla/TBC, Yva always used to travel back to Dolanaar - the first tree-town in the Nelf starting area - to learn her spells from Laurna Morninglight.

It would be way cooler than having "A Shadowpriest" to instead have all the Priests we've met over the years as the other priests in the hall
    Well, I was hoping for Priests whose main role actually was to be a Priest of some sort. Velen is well and truly a religious leader, so I've got no qualms about him being there. Archbishop Faol was an Archbishop. His primary identity is as a Priest.

However, Moira is a Queen and Regent more than she is a Priest. Her authority doesn't come from her role as a Priestess. It comes from her bloodline, marriage, and political machinations. She's not a religious leader or anything. She's just a woman who uses those powers.

I want a Shadow Priest who actually focuses on being a Shadow Priest, and doesn't just happen to be one.

It's telling that both Velen and Faol are much more involved in the Priest quests than she is.
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2015-12-05 at 02:48 AM.

Well, I was hoping for Priests whose main role actually was to be a Priest of some sort. Velen is well and truly a religious leader, so I've got no qualms about him being there. Archbishop Faol was an Archbishop. His primary identity is as a Priest.

However, Moira is a Queen and Regent more than she is a Priest. Her authority doesn't come from her role as a Priestess. It comes from her bloodline, marriage, and political machinations. She's not a religious leader or anything. She's just a woman who uses those powers.

I want a Shadow Priest who actually focuses on being a Shadow Priest, and doesn't just happen to be one.

It's telling that both Velen and Faol are much more involved in the Priest quests than she is.
    Some priests are not that much religious, it's a balance between light and dark, to bring peace and bring the pain. We call them Discipline Priests.

Quote Originally Posted by luma View Post
    Some priests are not that much religious, it's a balance between light and dark, to bring peace and bring the pain. We call them Discipline Priests.
    Yet the Discipline Priest representative seems completely priestly to me. This is an organization of Priests, so I feel its important members should be people who focus on being Priests. I don't want representatives who just so happen to be Priests. I want the sort you could expect to give a shit and could preach a bit about something if they chose to.

Moira doesn't seem like she's the sort who could do so.

Deleted
    Looks a lot better (and bigger) now that it has objects and NPCs scattered around.
    Actually pretty excited now

I am quite sure that the early representation of many things is just that... "early"

Including Void Form

The passage of time will reveal all. Some things in this reality are... beyond our control....

Moira doesn't seem like she's the sort who could do so.
    Indeed, she is originally from Ironforge after all and did use (holy) healing spells when we first met her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I agree.

7+ Year Old Account

To be honest. I think that the real problem here it was that...There isn't any Shadow Priest that is know for being a Shadow Priest. Moira was probably the only character with an important role that they could introduce as a Shadow Priest. So they go with it.

And i can't blame them at all tho. I mean. What they could do? there are certanly no lore characters that could fit in the Shadow Priest fantasy. The only thing that comes to my mind is a resurrected Natalie Seline as a forsaken. But people would probably get mad about two priests figures being both the same race.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Where is it located? Exodar? Or is it some sort of "rouge" Naaru spaceship drifting in deep space?
    I don't know why it would be red... Probably white or purple.

Infracted - Redsparowe
    Last edited by mmocc73a7e76d4; 2015-12-13 at 04:45 AM.