Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    I love the fact that we have Ritssyn on our side in the class hall. He's not my dang follower, he's my partner now. Dude bore witness to the fall of Ragnaros and he was seriously scarred from the encounter
    He's a pussy, I bore witness to the fall of Ragnaros twice and I am still as cool as a cucumber.

It'd be pretty cool if Jubeka relocated with the banished Kanrethad to the class hall. Although I suppose that only makes sense if you've done the quest, and I dunno how much phasing they're wanting to play with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Im guessing and hoping this isnt final yet.
    Nothing is final - it is alpha ... It is actually very far away from being final..

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    "Shade of his Ass?"

Deleted
    WL, DH and Pala Class Halls looking really great for me.

WL and DH Class Hall reminds me a little bit at shadowmoon valley from outland.

Deleted
    Looking at the DH Class Hall, it feels like we were supposed to get that early on and then they decided to take that from us and give it to their new demon class, too.

And instead we got a floaty rock in space that doesn't feel very Warlocky or Coveny.

Deleted

is that who I think it is?

warlocks got Mannoroth chained to their pillars or his corpse anyway
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-12-03 at 08:14 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaragoth View Post
    Looking at the DH Class Hall, it feels like we were supposed to get that early on and then they decided to take that from us and give it to their new demon class, too.

And instead we got a floaty rock in space that doesn't feel very Warlocky or Coveny.
    Thats how I felt. Demon hunters class hall should surely not look that demonic...? Surely there should be belf/nelf structuring all about etc... Not fel looking stuff... But stuff demon hunters come from and such...? Or is it just me...

Deleted
    demon hunters shouldn't look demonic?

it's not like they have literally become demons

10+ Year Old Account
    This is by far the lamest class hall out of all of them. God damn is it boring. It looks like just like demon form, all the cool warlock shit is going to DH. And rogues were worried? honestly... right now it looks so jaded and broken.. It looks kinda like a sandbox for different legion stuff. You know, where developers throw things if they need them later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

No.. they really shouldn't. They fight demons, they don't use demons. The warlock one is a barren wasteland of lame. I would have expected Demon hunters to take the Warden hold or something.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

is that who I think it is?

warlocks got Mannoroth chained to their pillars or his corpse anyway
    I am pretty sure that is just the Pitlord you kill during the class hall scenario.

Judging by the screenshots on the front page, the addition of NPCs really fleshes out the rock. It looks like we've got our own demon army.

That said, I still think it needs some more polish to look more "lived-in." Take some cues from city trainer locations like The Slaughtered Lamb, The Cleft of Shadow, and The Sanctum and add some tents, bonfires, alchemy tables, runes, and floating fel crystals. There's plenty of empty space to put that kind of stuff in.
    Last edited by Fallensaint; 2015-12-03 at 10:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallensaint View Post
    Judging by the screenshots on the front page, the addition of NPCs really fleshes out the rock. It looks like we've got our own demon army.

That said, I still think it needs some more polish to look more "lived-in." Take some cues from city trainer locations like The Slaughtered Lamb, The Cleft of Shadow, and The Sanctum and add some tents, bonfires, alchemy tables, runes, and floating fel crystals. There's plenty of empty space to put that kind of stuff in.
    Honestly what we need is some kind of actual buildings and structures. We're gonna stay there, study there. None of us wanna sleep on a god damn rock floor. Not to mention they need to add way more ritual magic. The DH class hall has an insane amount of stuff that looks like it'd go more with Warlocks than DHs.

Not to mention we got an army of demons now. Pretty sure there's enough muscle around to construct something after we abduct an architect or two.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account

They should look demonic. But why should their class hall? they are made up of blood elves and night elves. Illidan more than likely had a strong hold near outland/on outland that would have housed them prior to them being locked up. And I highly doubt that stronghold would have been as bare and barren as well as that fel.

Demon Hunters (or these demon hunters) aren't meant to have a love for fel or demons that they hunt. So why would they have such things in their class halls?
    Last edited by Yorindesarin; 2015-12-04 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorindesarin View Post
    They should look demonic. But why should their class hall? they are made up of blood elves and night elves. Illidan more than likely had a strong hold near outland/on outland that would have housed them prior to them being locked up. And I highly doubt that stronghold would have been as bare and barren as the class hall looks.
    You mean the Black Temple? Their class hall is actually quite reminiscent of that environment in my opinion. Honestly, with the army of Demons standing around in those latest screenshots I think our Class Hall is pretty sweet. Infernals seemingly the size of Archimonde, a chained up Pit Lord and even (unless I'm imagining things) a row of Felguard at the gates that salute you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallensaint View Post

The Demons in there are Badass. Huge line of Felguard that salute you as you walk by.

i know a lot of people don't play with Game sounds on. The Ambient sounds and Music in Class hall do add a lot to the feel of the environment which would not translate in screen shots. I do agree though, one thing noticeably missing at the current point is NPC that are not demons.. Which I am positive will eventually be added. You work with several in the scenario that unlocks your class hall, but they are not there after you unlock it. I am sure they eventually will be there.

Currently there is a Demon "Smith" type NPC that has repair/vendor options... and the artifact upgrade item. There is a chained up Felguard to a pillar. I really hope this becomes a target dummy.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    You mean the Black Temple? Their class hall is actually quite reminiscent of that environment in my opinion. Honestly, with the army of Demons standing around in those latest screenshots I think our Class Hall is pretty sweet. Infernals seemingly the size of Archimonde, a chained up Pit Lord and even (unless I'm imagining things) a row of Felguard at the gates that salute you.
    Black temple wasn't the training grounds etc of the Demon Hunters. Illidan had strongholds else where remember.

Deleted
    I don't see any problem here with DH Class Hall.they have trapped demons and they are demons themselves.what,you except pretty flowers on open field with shinny sun to be their Class Hall while they are demons and they have demons in their prison????

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaProudmoore View Post
    I don't see any problem here with DH Class Hall.they have trapped demons and they are demons themselves.what,you except pretty flowers on open field with shinny sun to be their Class Hall while they are demons and they have demons in their prison????
    No but I don't expect them to sit with fel magics all around them since they have no will to really wield/make use of the fel magics and have a distaste for it beyond what they do to further their power. Ours looks good. But they really imo could have made the DH one quite differently and added a decent bit of class lore at the same time.