@Tachini. I had a lot of fun with this so I hope you like it. If not, you may re-request once your cooldown is up. Thanks and have a great night!

P.S. If you like this and want it for your wallpaper, I can take off the font and either put your name on it or leave off the font all together.

Last edited by Safhira; 2017-07-26 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    @Tachini. I had a lot of fun with this so I hope you like it. If not, you may re-request once your cooldown is up. Thanks and have a great night!

P.S. If you like this and want it for your wallpaper, I can take off the font and either put your name on it or leave off the font all together.

I'm in love. Thank you so much! <3

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello dear artists,

I have myself studied "Mediengestalter" (I think it is Media Designer in eglish?) in germany for 3 years and worked for 4 years in an advert agency now and when i saw your character art here I really wanted to try this myself once so I got a question.

From where do you import the characters how you want them to look like (I mean the pose and the changeable/different gear)?

Deleted
    Hello Artists! Have been a silent reader for about two years now and love this section.
    Would like to have a signature for my demon hunter.
    Signature:
    Visible text:NBAO
    Armory link worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/blackmoore/nbao
    Gear set: Basically what I am wearing in my armory right now
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: My Dh should be standing with his warglaives on his shoulders on the LEFT side, and maybe on the right side a dh in metamorphosis form?
    Any extras: I love the coloursheme red and black, so my dh can stand out with his glowing green tatoos and warglaives.

Would love it if someone could give this a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Hello dear artists,

I have myself studied "Mediengestalter" (I think it is Media Designer in eglish?) in germany for 3 years and worked for 4 years in an advert agency now and when i saw your character art here I really wanted to try this myself once so I got a question.

From where do you import the characters how you want them to look like (I mean the pose and the changeable/different gear)?
    We use WoW Model Viewer. Found here - https://wowmodelviewer.net/wordpress/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tachini View Post
    I'm in love. Thank you so much! <3
    My pleasure. I'm so glad you like it.

7+ Year Old Account
    We use WoW Model Viewer. Found here - https://wowmodelviewer.net/wordpress/

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lagus View Post
    Hello!

I have been trying to get a logo for my guild for a while now, and i seem to never be satisfied with what i find x) so now i turn to the pro's here who i hope can help me out!

Size: Width = 1053 - Hight = 243
    Visible text: Corrupted
    Here is my try. If this is not to your liking you may re-request after the cool down is up. Thanks and have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Zasajin View Post
    1 week bump
    I don't believe this has been claimed. If not, I'll try my hand at this also.

- - - Updated - - -

ETA - Maybe. WMV just crashed on me again and is refusing to open. :/
    Last edited by Safhira; 2017-07-27 at 10:55 PM.

Desktop Wallpaper Request:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Archdruid Alphimal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post links, but here's my best shot - worldofwarcraft(dot)com/en-us/character/illidan/alphimal
    Gear set: Again, can't post links, but here is my character in some of the Druid Tier 21 armor - wowhead(dot)com/dressing-room#Vo0q0zJ8ooM0z9m8KJU8zcA87mKJP8zcA87oKJS8zcA8KHa8zcA87MK1b8zcv87m (The Tauren horns are not showing through the helm, but could the artist please show/add them?)
    Your pose: Casting some nature spell? The pose with the one arm raised.
    General colour scheme: Possible to have an area of Val'sharah in the background? Preferably the area where Cenarius was during the questing experience or with one of the waterfalls.
    Any extras: Some of the Druid forms (Legion base brown Tauren Bear Form, Legion base brown Tauren Cat Form, Legion Tauren Moonkin Form, Legion Lunarwing Flight Form) either around my character or in suitable places within the background.

Youtube Banner and Matching Avatar Request:
    Size: Youtube. The size they list is not the size shown, so large enough it meets the requirement but so that all or most of it fits in the banner spot.
    Logo: None
    General colour scheme: Same as my Desktop Wallpaper Request - Val'sharah location in the background either the spot where Cenarius was during the questing experience or a spot with one of the waterfalls.
    Specifics: Perhaps some of the Druid forms (Legion base brown Tauren Bear Form, Legion base brown Tauren Cat Form, Legion Tauren Moonkin Form, and Legion Lunarwing Flight Form) going from left to right, Bear, Cat, Caster Form, Moonkin, Lunarwing with the Visible Text below the five forms.
    Additional Links: Armory link and gear set link respectively (not really links since I cannot post links but these are my best shots at trying) - worldofwarcraft(dot)com/en-us/character/illidan/alphimal lBREAKl wowhead(dot)com/dressing-room#Vo0q0zJ8ooM0z9m8KJU8zcA87mKJP8zcA87oKJS8zcA8KHa8zcA87MK1b8zcv87m (The Tauren horns are not showing through the helm, but could the artist please show/add them?)

Thank you in advance to any artist that picks up either or both requests! I just know I am going to love your work!!!
    Last edited by Alphimal; 2017-08-10 at 01:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Amazing work guys, I would be very happy if you could maybe do one for me.

Signature:
    Visible text: My character name + of Ravencrest EU (realm name and region)
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thienne/simple
    Gear set: The transmog set from my Armory
    Cloak visible: Yes
    Your pose: Hands crossed in a downward position (like shown on the armory, but hands crossed, so that glaives are intersected - hope I didn't overcomplicate it)
    General colour scheme: Dark green - fel
    Any extras: Felsteel Annihilator on the left, Cordana Felsong in chains to the right (only if possible and not too complicated to make, was aiming for something like chaining the traitor)

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080 (Desktop) + 720x1280 (phone)
    Visible text: Existing on damnation's edge, the priest had never known, to witness such a violent show of power overthrown...
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...est/synthienne
    Gear set: My armory transmog (same as signature)
    Your pose: Same as in signature
    General colour scheme: Same as in signature (Dark green - fel)
    Any extras: Felsteel Annihilator on the left, Cordana Felsong in chains to the right (only if possible and not too complicated to make, was aiming for something like chaining the traitor)

And many many many thanks for this whoever is doing it.

P.S. For some reason my link to armory doesn't work in Signature, but does in Wallpaper. Cannot fix it, tried editing but doesn't work.
    Last edited by Synthium; 2017-07-28 at 04:47 PM.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

7+ Year Old Account
    signature:
    Visible text: Sherana
    armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...gramar/sherana
    gear set: my current mog
    helm/cloak: yes/no
    pose: up to you
    colors: red/white to fit my mog, and some blue for water and seas.
    extras: would be cool to have a pirate flag in there.

wallpaper:
    resolution: 1920x1080
    visible text: no text
    armory: same as above
    gear set: current mog
    helm: no
    cloak: no
    pose: sitting on a keg enjoying the sunlight under a tree or something like that would be cool as i want the wallpaper to be also pirate themed.
    colors: honestly, as pirates and everything dont really have set colors, just make it look pirate-(y?) (i hope what i said makes sense)
    extras: the background should preferably be some beach or simple tropical area, also preferably with a bloodsail buccaneer ship in the background but that isnt necessary
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-07-28 at 10:24 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

@Zasajin I hope you like it. If not, you may re-request once your cool down is up. Thanks and have a great day!

Desktop Wallpaper Request:
    Resolution: 1980 x 1020
    Armory link/Facial screenshot/Gear set: wowhead(DOT)com/dressing-room#Vo0q0zJ8ooM0z9m8KJU8zcA87mKJP8zcA87oKJS8zcA8KHa8zcA87MK1b8zcv87m (The horns do not show through the helm but for the banner and avatar I would prefer for you to either show or add them.)
    Your pose: Casting some Nature spell, the pose with one arm raised.
    General colour scheme: What about a location in Val'sharah in the background instead? Perhaps the spot where Cenarius was during the questing experience or one of the spots with the waterfalls.
    Any extras: Some of the Druid shapeshifting forms (Legion base brown Tauren Bear Form, Legion base brown Tauren Cat Form, Legion Tauren Moonkin Form, and Legion Tauren Lunarwing Flight Form) around the main "Caster Form" (my character) or placed around the background in appropriate locations.

YouTube Banner and Matching Avatar Request:
    Size: YouTube size is huge, but the banner on there is much smaller so I'm not sure... I am also not sure about the size for the YouTube avatar (or profile picture).
    General colour scheme: As with the Desktop Wallpaper, one of the locations in Val'sharah in the background if it will fit. Otherwise something nature-y and druidic.
    Specifics: The heads of some of the Druid forms (from left to right - Legion base brown Tauren Bear Form, Legion base brown Tauren Cat Form, Tauren Caster Form, Legion Tauren Moonkin Form, Legion Tauren Lunarwing Flight Form) above the visible text. For the matching avatar, would it be possible to get each head as a separate avatar? If not, then just the "Caster Form" head as an avatar.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot/Gear set: wowhead(DOT)com/dressing-room#Vo0q0zJ8ooM0z9m8KJU8zcA87mKJP8zcA87oKJS8zcA8KHa8zcA87MK1b8zcv87m (The horns do not show through the helm but for the banner and avatar I would prefer for you to either show or add them.)

A big thank you to any and all artists that take either or both requests! You guys and ladies are really amazing and talented artists! I just know they will turn out great!!!

Deleted
    @Zasajin I hope you like it. If not, you may re-request once your cool down is up. Thanks and have a great day!
    Holy...Thats perfect! Thank you very much! Have a nice day too!

Just, could you eventually put my name beside the chars head? Otherwise its not visible on a 1920x1080 monitor.
    Last edited by mmoc63d2897c0d; 2017-07-29 at 06:03 PM.

Holy...Thats perfect! Thank you very much! Have a nice day too!
    My pleasure. I'm very happy you like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Just, could you eventually put my name beside the chars head? Otherwise its not visible on a 1920x1080 monitor.
    Sure, I could do that.

Just name:

http://i.imgur.com/tp6fNeZ.png

Name and Twitter info:

http://i.imgur.com/gvFLkXX.png
    Last edited by Safhira; 2017-07-29 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel12822 View Post
    hey all i'm looking for a wallpaper and updated signature for my pally/hunter

Signature: (both characters on the same one plz)
    Visible text: Ångell (for the pally) Ângêll (for the hunter) Kael'thas (in the middle or under both w/e u think looks best)
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...3%A2ng%C3%AAll and https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...as/%C3%A5ngell
    Gear set: hunter the set she is in on armory and pally would like her in the new purple lfr coloration from ToS with the purple coloration of the mage tower challenge appearence
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: creators choice :P
    General colour scheme: creators choice :P
    Any extras: up to you :P

Wallpaper: (both characters on the same one plz)
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: same as above ^^
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: same as above ^^
    Gear set: same as above ^^
    Helm visible:yes
    Your pose: your choice
    General colour scheme: your choice
    Any extras: would like hunter pets added in this 1 since i play BM hunter (any coloration of original Hati and also Gara from WoD)

if ya have any questions lemme kno and thank you in advance for the wonderful work
    2 week bump ^.^

Deleted
    My pleasure. I'm very happy you like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, I could do that.

Thank you so much! Really great work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! Have a request here for a forum signature for my paladin tank and then I was requesting a wallpaper of my 3 tanks. Thanks so much in advance!

Signature:
    Visible text: Pananda
    Armory link https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...etotem/pananda
    Gear set: MoP Holy Warrior set. Using the blue tint of the mage tower artifact appearance
    Helm visible: no
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: Either swinging weapon or blocking with shield
    General colour scheme: Blue and yellowish
    Any extras: Nothing in particular

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Pananda. Pancya, Panjeer. We got this.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...etotem/pananda
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...meregan/pancya
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eregan/panjeer
    Gear set: They are all set up in the gear.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: For pally and DH, weapons unsheathed. For my monk the unsheathed pose where they are holding the weapon over their shoulder
    General colour scheme: Probably a dark background witha different hue of light shining on each tank. Yellow for holy light, green for fel energy, brown for brews.
    Any extras: Nothing in particular
    Last edited by Panjier; 2017-07-30 at 12:28 AM.

Deleted
    Twitch Banner Request

Hello, I'm currently wanting to make my stream look a whole lot better before I start streaming again, so here's my request:

What you want for your page: Banner for the top of the page & an offline page

Dimensions: 1200x380 (banner) & 1280x720 (offline page)

Visible text: Ilanoar, Champion of the Naaru <Call of the Void>

Logo/Character: My priest with her current transmogged gear, preferably in a combat stance. Armory:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ermoon/ilanoar

General colour scheme: holy theme

Specifics: (if possible) Could a signature & avatar be created from the same image please (of course zoomed in as necessary)?

Thank you in advance for taking your time on this.
    Last edited by mmocd8371e8a69; 2017-09-08 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zasriel View Post
    Banner Request:
    Size: Unsure of.. but here's a link.
    Visible text: In smaller letters "Just don't name it ... " and then in bigger letters "<Nothing Stupid>" and then in the background, WoW related.. Illidan, Legion, etc. Color scheme green and purple, primarily green (like the website). "US-Alliance, Sargeras" also on the banner.
    Logo: You can make one for us, or use something alliance based.
    General colour scheme: As stated above, green/purple with an emphasis on green. Darker colors.

Thanks for your time and all the great work you guys/gals do!

3 week bump. Thank you!