10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeszee View Post
    A few weeks bump - if anyone is around
    I did a very quick signature for you:

No one is really around much these days (we're all over at DeviantART), but you can re-request anyway if you're not happy in a week.

Hello!

Hopefully y'all can help me out with this one. Looking for a Twitter/Twitch banner:

Banner:

Size: To fit Twitter banner/Twitch banner (if you need more specifics let me know) - I think it's around 1500 x 500

Visible text: Just my character's name "Menswear" at the end of the frost bolt cast (on top)

Logo: I would like the twitter Icon with my twitter handle next to it (@MenswearTV) and the Twitch icon with my URL next to it (twitch.tv/mensweartv)

General colour scheme: Mostly blue/white. Kind of a Northrend theme, as I play a Frost Mage.

Specifics: I would like my character on the left most side of the banner, casting a frost bolt - the frost bolt cast should be completed and the frost bolt animation should extend to the other side of the banner (preferably the new frostbolt animation from 7.3 - for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uJ_FwTbMHE). In the background, I'd like an icy terrain - Dun Morogh/Ironforge gate in the background would be really cool to see. Below is a rough representation of what I'm looking for. Here's a link to my armory in order to see what gear I'm using and everything: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...mrage/menswear

O
    |// -----------------------------------> Menswear (I want the name on top of the cast, forum won't let me configure it like that)
    |
    / \

Hope that was specific enough for you!
    Last edited by Uglyduck; 2017-09-07 at 04:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I did a very quick signature for you:

No one is really around much these days (we're all over at DeviantART), but you can re-request anyway if you're not happy in a week.
    Thank you, this is gorgeous! Really appreciate you doing this for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Free to use, if anyone wants it

I love this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanoar View Post
    Twitch Banner Request

Hello, I'm currently wanting to make my stream look a whole lot better before I start streaming again, so here's my request:

What you want for your page: Banner for the top of the page & an offline page

Dimensions: 1200x380 (banner) & 1280x720 (offline page)

Visible text: Ilanoar, Champion of the Naaru <Call of the Void>

Logo/Character: My priest with her current transmogged gear, preferably in a combat stance. Armory:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ermoon/ilanoar

General colour scheme: holy theme

Specifics: (if possible) Could a signature & avatar be created from the same image please (of course zoomed in as necessary)?

Thank you in advance for taking your time on this.
    6 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Aeristar View Post
    I am now alliance (AHH!!) and have created my own guild with friends and frankly I need a change in my siggy.

Visible text: Meistar
    GM of Exordium - Lightbringer
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ringer/meistar
    Gear set: Gear set from the Armory, I was so excited to go Ally and use this set. Alliance have such pretty things.
    Helm visible: No thank you!
    Cloak visible: No thank you!
    Your pose: The human casting animation with that smirk is incredible, so I'd love that.
    Any extras: My nickname is Star so anything with stars, blues/silvers. Hide the staff though, sadly I don't have the one I want/need yet.

Thank you so much for taking a look at my request! I've had work done here from you amazing artists before and I can't wait to see what can happen with my monk!
    1 week bump
    My AMAZING siggy by: Shyama!!

<Baewatch> H*B*I*C

Id like to request some Twitch images. New streamer that only started recently so I don’t really have anything or know where to start with requests.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Offline image, background, info boxes, chat privacy the whole package.

Dimensions: 1920x1080 and I am not sure what the chat privacy box is but its elvui is what I use

Visible text: Nìelic - US Stormrage

Logo/Character: well I can post links right now but full arcane tempest mythic set without the helm and lady vashj legendary

General colour scheme: A color scheme that embraces the face that I play frost

Also I wanted a banner for twitch as well that has my social media links which you can find on my twitch channel just look up nielic on twitch
    Specifics/Extras: N/A

Thanks so much and if I missed anything shoot me a PM : )
    Last edited by Nielic; 2017-09-16 at 10:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nielic View Post
    Id like to request some Twitch images. New streamer that only started recently so I don’t really have anything or know where to start with requests.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Offline image, background, info boxes, chat privacy the whole package.

Dimensions: 1920x1080 and I am not sure what the chat privacy box is but its elvui is what I use

Visible text: Nìelic - US Stormrage

Logo/Character: well I can post links right now but full arcane tempest mythic set without the helm and lady vashj legendary

General colour scheme: A color scheme that embraces the face that I play frost

Also I wanted a banner for twitch as well that has my social media links which you can find on my twitch channel just look up nielic on twitch
    Specifics/Extras: N/A

Thanks so much and if I missed anything shoot me a PM : )
    This was sent to me at DeviantART, so I'll pick it up over there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey lovely people, I'd like to submit a request for my mage!

Signature:
    Visible text: nothing
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rest/ashedriel
    Gear set: The one from the armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Casting a frost spell.
    General colour scheme: Blue air around / Snow falling (it's a frost mage)
    Any extras: Snow falling around

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Character name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rest/ashedriel
    Gear set: Tier 3 (frostfire regalia)
    Your pose: Standing normally, as in armory
    General colour scheme: Same as in signature
    Any extras: Same as in signature

Would be really glad if someone picked that up, and thanks in advance!
    Burn it. BURN IT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooo this is a wonderful idea!

I would love to make a request for a banner and/or wallpaper that will be high enough resolution for my Facebook/Twitter cover photo. I'm not sure what the ideal resolution for those would be, however.. apologies for that.

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ent-dawn/soduh

Visible Text: My name; Soduh, Realm; ArgentDawn-US, Guild; Riders of Rohan

Gear Set: Rogue Normal Tier 19 with the Heroic Kil'Jaeden color variant for the Subtlety Artifact challenge appearance, Iceshear.

Color Scheme: Something relevant to Legion, perhaps. Obviously my transmog has fel green elements. Enhancing the "greens" of the artifact appearance has crossed my mind as I wish it were greener on Live.

Helm Visible: Yes? No? Surprise me. I've got black hair and a ponytail if you decide to forgo the helmet.

Pose: Idle combat (ie. Targeting enemy to attack from out of range) or autoattack mid-combat with minor or no texture clipping visible.

Notes to consider:
    - Favorite Zone: Duskwood
    - Favorite Raid: Tomb of Sargeras (current), Ulduar (legacy)
    - Main Spec: Sub
    - Secondary Spec: Assassination
    (I thought of perhaps having the H-KJ challenge appearance variants of both the Sub/Assass--green--artifacts crossing over somehow, whether it be in combat vs another rogue or as a "logo" symbolizing Rogues and my favorite specs).
    - Favorite Rogue NPC: Valeera is my waifu.
    - Favorite Title: Salty
    - I'm a huge lore nerd.

If anybody is able or willing to do a cheeky or cute cartoon variant (chibi for example) as opposed to an in-game transfer of my character, I will give you what little is left of my soul... and an abundance of ice cream, waffles and/or cookies.

Again, this is a fantastic thread/idea, and one of the *few* reasons I still adore this community.

Pm me with any questions if necessary!

Cheers and much love.

Can't wait to see what appears (if anything), and to see more of the work everyone is doing!
    Last edited by Dialout; 2017-09-19 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadir View Post
    7 week bump (small change in request since my mog changed since the first post)
    Not many people (seems like none at the moment, actually) are around, but feel free to re-request in a week anyway if this isn't what you wanted. If I have time, I'll redo it (although can't promise that; I start back to grad school and free time vanishes):

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeristar View Post
    1 week bump
    You're welcome to re-request in a week if you're not happy, although I must warn you that I start back to grad school next week, so I may not be able to fix anything:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    Hey lovely people, I'd like to submit a request for my mage!

Signature:
    Visible text: nothing
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rest/ashedriel
    Gear set: The one from the armory
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Casting a frost spell.
    General colour scheme: Blue air around / Snow falling (it's a frost mage)
    Any extras: Snow falling around

Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Character name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rest/ashedriel
    Gear set: Tier 3 (frostfire regalia)
    Your pose: Standing normally, as in armory
    General colour scheme: Same as in signature
    Any extras: Same as in signature

Would be really glad if someone picked that up, and thanks in advance!
    I'm willing to do the signature. If this isn't what you were looking for, feel free to re-request in a week:

Quote Originally Posted by Uglyduck View Post
    Hello!

Hopefully y'all can help me out with this one. Looking for a Twitter/Twitch banner:

Banner:

Size: To fit Twitter banner/Twitch banner (if you need more specifics let me know) - I think it's around 1500 x 500

Visible text: Just my character's name "Menswear" at the end of the frost bolt cast (on top)

Logo: I would like the twitter Icon with my twitter handle next to it (@MenswearTV) and the Twitch icon with my URL next to it (twitch.tv/mensweartv)

General colour scheme: Mostly blue/white. Kind of a Northrend theme, as I play a Frost Mage.

Specifics: I would like my character on the left most side of the banner, casting a frost bolt - the frost bolt cast should be completed and the frost bolt animation should extend to the other side of the banner (preferably the new frostbolt animation from 7.3 - for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uJ_FwTbMHE). In the background, I'd like an icy terrain - Dun Morogh/Ironforge gate in the background would be really cool to see. Below is a rough representation of what I'm looking for. Here's a link to my armory in order to see what gear I'm using and everything: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...mrage/menswear

O
    |// -----------------------------------> Menswear (I want the name on top of the cast, forum won't let me configure it like that)
    |
    / \

Hope that was specific enough for you!
    Anyone still around here? If not, point me in the right direction please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyduck View Post
    Anyone still around here? If not, point me in the right direction please!
    To add to what Winter Blossom said: the larger pieces are no longer being picked up here, and while the smaller ones aren't being done either for the most part, I did three of them yesterday when I found the free time. If you want, you can find the link to the artist's DeviantART page under their signature and try contacting them over there. Cheers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanoar View Post
    Twitch Banner Request

Hello, I'm currently wanting to make my stream look a whole lot better before I start streaming again, so here's my request:

What you want for your page: Banner for the top of the page & an offline page

Dimensions: 1200x380 (banner) & 1280x720 (offline page)

Visible text: Ilanoar, Champion of the Naaru <Call of the Void>

Logo/Character: My priest with her current transmogged gear, preferably in a combat stance. Armory:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ermoon/ilanoar

General colour scheme: holy theme

Specifics: (if possible) Could a signature & avatar be created from the same image please (of course zoomed in as necessary)?

Thank you in advance for taking your time on this.
    8 Week Bump

Hi all

I've had several messages from people asking if I'm still making signatures etc, so I thought I'd answer them all here. Sadly I've tried everything I can think of but I can't get a version of the Model Viewer to work for me, so I can't do any art work until I have a working Model Viewer. The only thing I have left to try is to upgrade my operating system, which I will try as soon as I can.

The thread looks a little quiet lately, which makes me really wish I could join in again - missing this so much

See you all soon I hope - WMV willing!
    Requests CLOSED

I too can't get a good WMV. If you find a way to get it if you can please let me know as well.

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Hi all

I've had several messages from people asking if I'm still making signatures etc, so I thought I'd answer them all here. Sadly I've tried everything I can think of but I can't get a version of the Model Viewer to work for me, so I can't do any art work until I have a working Model Viewer. The only thing I have left to try is to upgrade my operating system, which I will try as soon as I can.

The thread looks a little quiet lately, which makes me really wish I could join in again - missing this so much

See you all soon I hope - WMV willing!
    This is very considerate of you to post. Thank you kindly for the update, and looking forward to seeing your (and everyone else's) work again. A friend of mine loved all the things you did for my characters and would love something for hers.
    Last edited by Dahlia Dawnseeker; 2017-09-27 at 06:59 PM.

hey all, looking to get an updated wallpaper and signature for my Hpally if possible ^.^

Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Ångell-Kael'thas
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...as/%C3%A5ngell
    Gear set: would like her in the current gear set with the purple coloration of the mage tower challenge appearence
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: creators choice :P
    General colour scheme: love me some purple but anything is good with me xD
    Any extras: would like some wings on her and maybe go all out with the holy spec wise, love what was done with http://www.misucell.com/WDF-516186.html wallpaper and kinda hoping for something somewhat similar would be amazing, would love to just have the pally on like the right side of the background and the name and realm on the right side if possible

Signature:
    Visible text: same as above ^^
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: same as above ^^
    Gear set: same as above ^^
    Helm visible:yes
    Your pose: your choice
    General colour scheme: your choice
    Any extras: anything u want for this ^.^
    if ya have any questions lemme kno and thank you in advance for the wonderful work
    Last edited by Angel12822; 2017-11-01 at 02:20 AM.

Signature Request:

Size- I wouldn't mind the mmo champion 500x100 size with an icon. Also I have other forums I can use the 500x300 size please and thank you.

Visible text: Grandmaster Benkeì
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...is/benke%C3%AC
    Gear set: I would like to keep the transmog I have on currently. However I would like to have the artifact appearance of "bearer of the mist" the blue one.
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: I like the basic brewmaster monk pose with the staff on his shoulder.
    Any extras: I had this image in my head of a gentle giant with cherry blossom flowers gusting by. Not a ton of them just a few. Also I was thinking about incorrperating the class mount some how.

My other idea was instead of wearing the transmog set was wearing the grandmasters finery set with same artifact weapon described. However not wearing the shoulders or helm because it looks more lax than the armor set.

Twitch:

What you want for your page: Overlay for Livestream.
    Dimensions: 1920x1080. (I'm using a standard WoW LUI interface.)
    Visible text: Guildname: Myth Realm: Argent Dawn
    Logo/Character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...-dawn/tsukìko
    General colour scheme: I play a Mistweaver Monk so "Monk" green would be nice or something Legion
    Specifics/Extras: I'd like an overlay where in the lower right corner is my character posing in its current gear. Lower right would be great if a graphic could cover up the in-game chatbox.

Thank you in advance!!