Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And done @nikolbolas. I hope you like it. If not, you can request again once your week CD is up

- - - Updated - - -
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT!!!! THANKS WINTER!!!! - LOVE - ITTTTTT!!!!!! You get free hugs and cookies and all that good stuff!!!!

Sig made by @winter blossoms

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And done @nikolbolas. I hope you like it. If not, you can request again once your week CD is up

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at the Wallpaper Caiti did, it is the correct resolution - 1920x1080. She doesn't give the option to download it on her Deviantart page, which may be causing the blurry issues. Click on her link again in here (image) and be sure to click the wallpaper until it fully expands and then save it.
    That fixed it thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by valchi View Post
    Hello Artists! Ive decided to switch class im legion and id like a new signature and avatar

Signature:
    Visible text: Valha
    Armory linkhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Valha/simple
    Gear set: Current Mog
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Cloak visible: Yea sure
    Your pose: (Something tanky and heroic
    Any extras: Just an Alliance theme please

Thank you in advance
    claiming this :3

- - - Updated - - -

Finished!
    Hope you like it. you can request it again in a week. Enjoy!

none-mmoc size

mmoc size and avatar
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2016-03-30 at 12:23 PM. Reason: added a paladin avatar, in case it's more sutable.

OMG thats crazy! i absolutely love it! thank you so much

Hello fellas, I've seen amazing works here, so I'd like to do a

Banner Request

Size: YouTube banner (y'know, it should fit a computer screen)

Visible text: Astenn de Lordaeron, Mains: Astenn - Drakkari and Dethêroc - Quel'thalas, in http://www.dafont.com/es/strong-glasgow.font , dunno if that's possible, but you can put it wherever you want

Logo: A blue Lordaeron crest in the upper right corner, if it's possible

General color scheme: Dark blue with snow traces

Specifics: Please, make the background be Acherus, and if you can put in there my 2 characters:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stenn/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%AAroc/simple
    If that's not possible, just put the first one.

Thanks in advance, I hope you read this, I'll wait patiently

Sig and avatar by Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    I might have time to take small requests (signatures; website, YouTube or Twitter banners; chat overlays. Nothing bigger, with more pieces at this time, or with more than one character). If you're interested, here's a sample of past work:

Otherwise, see the DeviantART link under my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftx View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Ftx the Bloodthirsty
    Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sis/Ftx/simple
    Gear set: Warrior Tier 3 Completed and tabard of lightbringer
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Swinging a Corrupted ashbringuer
    General colour scheme: Same color as the tier 3
    Any extras: if possible, with a invencible watching me and a Avatar for MMO/Forums
    Im done. Sorry, I couldnt do the mount, it was just too cluttered to me, since I wanted to portray more of the "swinging the weapon" theme. Feel free to rerequest

Quote Originally Posted by valchi View Post
    OMG thats crazy! i absolutely love it! thank you so much
    yey! happy you like how it turned out

Quote Originally Posted by jt2044 View Post
    Signature (MMOC/Bigger for other forums/Avatar)
    Visible text: Forge - Lightbringer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http //us battle net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Forge/simple
    Gear set: Current Gear set
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: Up to you something cool
    General colour scheme: Cool looking blue effects to match guild logo and my current transmog
    Any extras: http //i imgur.com/0EohALQ png I would like to have my guilds logo in it somehow
    you've waited a while so I'll claim yours. It might be finished a little later today since life comes first atm.

- - - Updated - - -

and finished!
    I could not fit the wings for the shoulders so I made my own :P
    Hope you like it and you can re-request in a week. Enjoy!

none mmoc size

mmoc size and avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aariell View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920X1080
    Visible text: Aariell
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle .net /wow/en/character/medivh/Aariell/simple (had to put a few spaces in)
    Gear set: My current transmog
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: whatever allows my weapon and shield mog to be on display.
    General colour scheme: fiery oranges and yellows
    Any extras: fiery eyes, would also like to be fighting illidan or the lich king if possible.

Thank you!

1 week bump

First I have to say, y'all do beautiful work. I was trying to hack something together when I ran across this post. Thank you for providing your time with this incredible service.

I would like to request a banner for our site: riseaboveguild.co. Our guild is a group based around providing support to those with different physical, and mental disabilities.

Banner:
    Size: Replace the current default banner
    Visible text: Guild name: Rise Above; Faction: Horde; Server: Wyrmrest Accord
    Logo: tabard.gnomeregan.info/tabard.php?icon=emblem_31&border=border_03&iconcolor=ffffff&bgcolor=003582&bordercolor=fff fff&faction=Alliance
    Logo: alternatively it is the logo on the right of the current banner.
    General colour scheme: Inline with current website theme
    Specifics: we are looking for an iconic horde look, and feel. Potentially the gates of orgrimmar, or some other Org landmark. If the horde logo can be fit in, even if it's an overlay that would be nice, but ultimately we don't want it to look too busy. We're also open to you following your artistic ability to create, what feels to you, the iconic horde look and feel.

Once again, thank you for your time

~Nightshade
    Last edited by txexsquid; 2016-03-31 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by txexsquid View Post
    First I have to say, y'all do beautiful work. I was trying to hack something together when I ran across this post. Thank you for providing your time with this incredible service.

I would like to request a banner for our site: riseaboveguild.co. Our guild is a group based around providing support to those with different physical, and mental disabilities.

Banner:
    Size: Replace the current default banner
    Visible text: Guild name: Rise Above; Faction: Horde; Server: Wyrmrest Accord
    Logo: tabard.gnomeregan.info/tabard.php?icon=emblem_31&border=border_03&iconcolor=ffffff&bgcolor=003582&bordercolor=fff fff&faction=Alliance
    Logo: alternatively it is the logo on the right of the current banner.
    General colour scheme: Inline with current website theme
    Specifics: we are looking for an iconic horde look, and feel. Potentially the gates of orgrimmar, or some other Org landmark. If the horde logo can be fit in, even if it's an overlay that would be nice, but ultimately we don't want it to look too busy. We're also open to you following your artistic ability to create, what feels to you, the iconic horde look and feel.

Once again, thank you for your time

~Nightshade
    Claimed and done. Had some trouble finding a copy of the guild emblem that was useable, if it's not to your liking feel free to re-request after the week cooldown. Link

Also, I left out Horde from the text so it didn't look too wordy, since I think it's pretty visually apparent what faction you are. If you'd prefer me to add it though, let me know and I can do so pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Cirra; 2016-04-02 at 05:15 AM.
    Requests: CLOSED | DeviantArt | Armory | Twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leivah View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Looking for a offline and background image(s), info boxes and a chat overlay.
    Dimensions: Chat overlay I'm thinking around 700x200(?) not sure; I use a 1920x1080 reso.
    Visible text: For the visible text I'm looking for at least my character's name - Leivah - and possibly the Insane/Stormbreaker title. For the info box I'm thinking a generic silhouette of a totem or the head of a wolf turning sideway - example. For the Offline/Background, I'll leave them up to your imagination.
    Logo/Character: If you would like to use my character, use a female pandaren with full shaman t3 (with crown of destruction for a helm instead) and 2x elemental crescent. (No I don't have all the pieces yet hence no armory link).
    General colour scheme: Was thinking either a cross between lightning and fire or having all 4 elements represented in some way, the form they are represented as I will leave up to your discretion.
    Specifics/Extras: If you are to use a ingame zone for any of the above requested, I would be head over heels for a glimpse of the Maelstrom.

Thanks in advance.
    bump x 4 10chr

Quote Originally Posted by Cirra View Post
    Claimed and done. Had some trouble finding a copy of the guild emblem that was useable, if it's not to your liking feel free to re-request after the week cooldown.

Also, I left out Horde from the text so it didn't look too wordy, since I think it's pretty visually apparent what faction you are. If you'd prefer me to add it though, let me know and I can do so pretty quickly.
    Thank you, it looks great. We also appreciate the quick turnaround. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

~Nighshade

Quote Originally Posted by txexsquid View Post
    Thank you, it looks great. We also appreciate the quick turnaround. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

~Nighshade
    No problem, glad you like it! And a good weekend to you too.
    Requests: CLOSED | DeviantArt | Armory | Twitch

Deleted
    My latest wallpaper for someone who won my giveaway on twitter!

So I did a giveaway and here is the final project.(click it for real size)

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: "In the end no one dies, we merely repeat what we've lived for eternity." -Shadowbathed
    Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wbathed/simple
    Gear set: Exact gear that I'm wearing
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Cloak visible: No.
    Your pose: Strong and badass. Work your magic.
    General colour scheme: A blackish green hue would be nice, but knock yourself out.
    Any extras: Go wild with it, I just want to see my DK in it, but hey, if you got a cool idea, I'd love to see it.

EDIT: Claimed / Finished. Credit goes to The Reaver.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080 / 1600x900 (Two monitors, mainly needs to fit the 1920x1080.)
    Visible text: "In the end no one dies, we merely repeat what we've lived for eternity." -Shadowbathed (In the bottom right corner.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wbathed/simple // http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Socksz/simple
    Gear set: For the DK - same as what he is wearing. For the Warrior - T18Mythic, with 2 Calamity's.
    Helm visible: Yes for the DK, No for the Warrior.
    Your pose: Make them seem troubled I guess, but add your own touch.
    General colour scheme: Black and green fel feel, like it really is the end.
    Any extras: Make it feel like they know whats about to happen, they realize how the Legion could be the end of us all.

EDIT: I just thought it might be neat to have them looking forward at the Legion invasion. Backs to the camera sort of deal. That might be cool if you want to go with it. Like starting into this.
    Last edited by Shadowbathed; 2016-04-04 at 08:04 PM.

Are you asking for two wallpapers, or one that covers both the screens?

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Completed PM request:

MMO Signature:

Chat Overlay:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Are you asking for two wallpapers, or one that covers both the screens?
    One that cover's both. Apologies, just didn't know if you needed to take 1 wallpaper and scale it for the secondary screen size.