The most “LEGIT” leak that I definitely didn’t write while on the toilet

Name: World of Warcraft: We’re locked inside the office please send help

Cinematic: Chris Metzan I mean green Jesus I mean Thrall holds up a boombox outside of a window in the rain. The music is Escape by Rupert Holmes. He’s trying to win us back. It’s just him crying for the entirety of the song.

NEW ZONES:
    1. “Oh shit there’s a sword in Silithus.” No changes to the zone. There’s a quest to take a selfie. That’s it.
    2. “Plunder Isle!” It was recently bought by Microsoft.
    3. “The deep dark”. Void zone. Canonically, the vast emptiness is supposed to represent the mind of a typical M+ player.
    4. “The shallow light”. Light zone. It’s supposed to represent the twinkle in Ion’s eyes. My favorite zone tbh.
    5. “Night Elf homeless shelter”. The plot is planning a BBQ.
    FEATURES:
    1. NPC housing. Every NPC in the game gets a house. No the players don’t get a house. No you can’t decorate the NPC house. No, the Stormwind/Orgrimmar Orphans don’t get a house either.
    1. NEW CLASS: Asmongold Fan. Not many abilities. Extremely squishy. Can only communicate through trade chat. Also can only access raids by paying in gold and being carried.
    2. Every race can be a Druid except night elves. This change was pushed by PETA because they didn’t want to see homeless animals in a video game.
    3. Shamans. There are none. Been deleted. The reason is “We’ve been discouraging players to pick shaman for years, but we’re deleting them so they finally catch the hint.”
    4. PVP REWORK!! Players who spend more than 1 hour a week PvPing are automatically deleted. No new battlegrounds.

Story:
    TBD. Chat-GPT is still writing it. For some reason they have to keep regenerating responses because it keeps making offshoot Anduin and Wrathion fanfics where Genn watches. Ion promises though they’ll figure it out and deliver a revolutionary story.

Okay I’m done pooping. Enjoy!

This is a well-rounded thread that is going to go places.

Can we consider these threads spam and start banning people for posting them...

They aren't imaginative, funny or informative (real). So what's the point
    "The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"

You’re just jealous you don’t have my level of insider knowledge and sense of humor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Can we consider these threads spam and start banning people for posting them...

They aren't imaginative, funny or informative (real). So what's the point
    Bruh I can’t imagine having over 2000 posts on a politics thread on a MMO forum page that’s wild

No battletoads leaks fake

Quote Originally Posted by PissPredictions View Post
    Bruh I can’t imagine having over 2000 posts on a politics thread on a MMO forum page that’s wild
    Ooooh criticism from a made up account. And that is 2000 posts over several years (2961 over 10 years which averages out to about 300 a year or 25 a month, scandalous I know) I don't play WoW anymore but I do enjoy the conversations (even the ones in Politics)
    "The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"

I had a leak while I was on the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Ooooh criticism from a made up account.
    Isnt it fair to say ALL accounts are "made up" accounts? Or are you saying you real name is Redwyrm and you are actually the Herald of the Titans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Isnt it fair to say ALL accounts are "made up" accounts? Or are you saying you real name is Redwyrm and you are actually the Herald of the Titans?
    You know what I meant. Spam account, made up, etc. Poster specifically made this account to post a fake leak. That's either malicious (intended to spam) or cowardice (too afraid to post this on his main account)