Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Gotta love my beer druid offspec.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Once again, as of right now, Moonkin models get nothing but the scraps from the art department's barrel.
    Well your weapon gets to show.

New models are amazing, hopefully there are more than just 2 models though... i guess bear skins probably take more work, but other classes get at least 5-6 variations of their weapons, we just get 2 variations of the bear? Looks like a few might be race specific, like the troll one.

That is possibly the worst thing I've ever seen lmao. Looks like DeviantArt sparkledogs. Wow.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    maybe worgen? Other looks like troll
    Artifact models are independent of race. All four druid races will have the same 5 models, with presumably the same 4 palettes per model. Though I could possibly see the palettes being different between races, the models are absolutely not. It's ludicrous to expect them to make 80 models just so that you feel like a special snowflake compared to other Druid races.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    That is possibly the worst thing I've ever seen lmao. Looks like DeviantArt sparkledogs. Wow.
    Hey, don't feel bad. Some people - like yourself - just have really shitty taste. Feel free to play another class.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care for most of the bears. Their heads look stupid. I like the bottom one. Most of the cats look okay.

Why do all of the bears have tusks?

But still these are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Overall pretty good.

But the bear mouths look stupid, almost like a dog's snout.

Should go back to the old way.

Cat forms look amazing.
    I was thinking more Beaver, I think it's the teeth. Still, other than that, I fucking love them....especially stone form!

But, if 'Owlcat' isn't one of the Catform artifact options...then what is it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemslap View Post
    Artifact models are independent of race. All four druid races will have the same 5 models, with presumably the same 4 palettes per model. Though I could possibly see the palettes being different between races, the models are absolutely not. It's ludicrous to expect them to make 80 models just so that you feel like a special snowflake compared to other Druid races.
    Source?
    I really hope thats not the case. All the forms have always been distinct and it'd be a mistake to roll them all into one now. There have always been huge style differances between the races forms.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love bears

These look really sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Totemslap View Post

Hey, don't feel bad. Some people - like yourself - just have really shitty taste. Feel free to play another class.
    So much hate and condescension in one post you would think he/she was the lead designer.

This looks more like the troll race version of druid forms with the oversized teeth/tusks. Same as the new feral skins. To be fair though it makes more sense on ferals since their Artifact is the Fangs of Ashamane but guardians get Claws of Ursoc. So its odd they would choose to emphasize the fangs in our bear form over the claws.

@ Ilfayt - I can't unsee the "Beaver face" from the first 4 now and I hate you for that.
    Last edited by Kioga; 2015-11-24 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    This might just be the final straw that makes me reroll completely to Druid. Dear god they look awesome!

I am not a druid nor do I care, but blizzard... you sure put some effort into these artifacts

Damn I don't play a druid but it'll be cool to fight side by side with those sexy ass bear forms. Not bad at all. Blizzards going all out with these artifacts (except warriors..rip)

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Damn I don't play a druid but it'll be cool to fight side by side with those sexy ass bear forms. Not bad at all. Blizzards going all out with these artifacts (except warriors..rip)
    Meh, I thought warrior's artifacts were "decent" (not hunter horrible), but I don't wanna detrail this thread, so Ill just leave it at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any news on Nelf moonkin...

boomkins got rekt in terms of feral,bear and moonkin form visually lol like what the fk x.x

No racial differences woo...

Those are deffinietly troll themed cat-forms!

Troll ornaments on armor, feathers, bone on at the bottom of braid, ear-ring, intense colours, and tiger-form. That's the looks that troll cat forms should originally gain. Those are real tiger forms and not crack cats.

Lovely and beautiful.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria