Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i wish this thread had more hunter discussion and less whining tbh

In the MMO-c link to talent calculator (wowdb), I see that Glaive toss is baseline for hunters. Is it true?

I don't remember having seen them in any alpha footage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    In the MMO-c link to talent calculator (wowdb), I see that Glaive toss is baseline for hunters. Is it true?

I don't remember having seen them in any alpha footage.
    No, the skill lists in the talent calc are just a bit buggy. Glaive Toss isn't available at all.

I didnt try the new build, but trick shot is good now? I thought was bugged due to not seeing any dmg on other mobs >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Marksmanship played properly is probably the strongest spec on the Alpha atm.. Unless mages are still bugged.
    I'm doing twice the damage of anyone else I meet in random dungeon groups across the entire dungeon. They might just be shit. It feels good in any case, for as long as it'll last.
    Try to do dungeon with ench shammy who knows what he is doing

Deleted
    So they made feedback section for each class but how EU players can post?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742674061

Anybody have notice if Marked for Death (Artifact Talent) stacks 1 or 3 time even with silent sniper? is it a bug?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Anybody have notice if Marked for Death (Artifact Talent) stacks 1 or 3 time even with silent sniper? is it a bug?
    Nope, and yes bugg

It stacks 3 times.

it stacks 3 times but last 10 sec, which is kinda dumb considering they buffed Vulnerable to 30 sec

Why would it be dumb? It would just be a boring trait if it lasted 30s. Also, if it lasted 30s in the current MM version it would receive a larger nerf than if it were to last 10s.

It's dumb because it's clearly intended to augment our Vulnerability debuff, but instead they made it a separate debuff for some reason (class designer = BrokeBack probably). It's also undoubtedly going to get mega-nerfed. I wouldn't be surprised if it were the most overpowered artifact trait in the game.

They really should nerf all our debuffs across the board by a factor of 2-4. We're massively overtuned thanks to them, and nerfing them would both bring us to the level we need to be, while making it feel less horrible when we need to swap targets or hit targets without the debuffs.

I think marked for death being seperated from vulnerability debuff feels better tbh, it adds something to the rotation rather than just making an easy to upkeep debuff stronger. Unless they nerf it to the point where it doesnt really matter anyway - but the nerf also depends on the duration.

I'm really hoping for BM or SV to overtake MM, I understand if that's your favorite spec, I'm just not a huge fan and hoping to not have another xpac where MM comes out on top. I doubt they will all achieve true balance, but is there anything new about those 2 specs as far as how they feel or are doing with numbers? Is Hati still hitting like a wet noodle, anything new with SV "rotation," or is it pretty much where it's been for the last month?

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeywing View Post
    I think marked for death being seperated from vulnerability debuff feels better tbh, it adds something to the rotation rather than just making an easy to upkeep debuff stronger. Unless they nerf it to the point where it doesnt really matter anyway - but the nerf also depends on the duration.
    We have already enough "buff/debuff" to keep stacking on single target.

I would have no problem if Marked for Death stacks 1 time and give 15% crit chance on Aimed, it is fine for me, but if can stack 3 time its just another buff we need to keep up and i dont feel it.

I dont know how is Azortharion progression on his artifact, but MAYBE Marked for Death is worth with 3 stacks (so 45% crit) with Rapid Killing (http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-c...ATMRNRE2EToxPz) due to the fact that Trueshot Aura will give a 100% chance of hunter mark, i need really to farm artifact power on alpha D_D
    Last edited by Ehuehuecopter; 2016-02-27 at 09:27 AM.

There's no maybe about, Marked for Death is ridiculously overpowered. I have +5 on alpha (+2 from relics), meaning my aimed shots have + 75% crit. That's just silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I'm really hoping for BM or SV to overtake MM, I understand if that's your favorite spec, I'm just not a huge fan and hoping to not have another xpac where MM comes out on top. I doubt they will all achieve true balance, but is there anything new about those 2 specs as far as how they feel or are doing with numbers? Is Hati still hitting like a wet noodle, anything new with SV "rotation," or is it pretty much where it's been for the last month?
    IF surv is better than mm i think this will be a mistake... There is already more than enough melee specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyloggins View Post
    There's no maybe about, Marked for Death is ridiculously overpowered. I have +5 on alpha (+2 from relics), meaning my aimed shots have + 75% crit. That's just silly.
    I guess we'll just stack mastery and shoot bosses from Dalaran

Can you keep this and true aim easily? because like this it is sound so good that im gonna farm arct power all day
    Last edited by Ehuehuecopter; 2016-02-27 at 10:10 AM.

There's no maybe about, Marked for Death is ridiculously overpowered.
    I wouldnt be so sure kenny, nothing is set in stone untill azor says so.