Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

(spoilers) Something Something In Dalaran

http://beta.wowdb.com/npcs/90420-grand-magister-rommath

Wow what the fuck? Isn't he THE Kirin Tor hater? He's listed along with Khadgar, Modera, Vargoth, Ansirem and Karlain. The Council of Six.

Interesting. Is this why the Horde's coming back to the city, because now they've got a super pro Horde guy on the Council of Six instead of fuckboy Aethas? I don't think Rommath would put up with another purge. I wonder if it's permanent or just for Legion.

Deleted
    I suspect its Khadgar and I assume its just for legion.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea khadgar might be the one who invites Rommath back.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can only infer that Lor'themar forced him to join.

Kadhgar is the Bernie Sanders of Azeroth.

We should all send Rommath a get well soon card. It must have hurt losing his balls.

Rommath is a better member than Aethas. Rommath, if nothing else, will make sure his people are treated well in the Kirin Tor.

Also, glad to see Vargoth got that long awaited promotion.

after the Aethas Debacle

None other shoudl represent the blood elves and keep an eye on the Sunreavers THEN Rommath the Grand magister

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thogwar View Post
    Rommath is a better member than Aethas. Rommath, if nothing else, will make sure his people are treated well in the Kirin Tor.

Also, glad to see Vargoth got that long awaited promotion.
    Rommath watched the Kirin tor sit back and butcher Blood Elves TWICE in their city.

Hes there to make sure something like that NEVER happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    after the Aethas Debacle

None other shoudl represent the blood elves and keep an eye on the Sunreavers THEN Rommath the Grand magister

- - - Updated - - -

Rommath watched the Kirin tor sit back and butcher Blood Elves TWICE in their city.

Hes there to make sure something like that NEVER happens again.
    I'm sure we'll see that in his attitude. He has nothing but disdain for Modera and Ansirem, as they were on the Council during Garithos's planned mass execution.

Lets not forget Ansirem and Modera were on the Council of Six when the Garithos incident happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thogwar View Post
    I'm sure we'll see that in his attitude. He has nothing but disdain for Modera and Ansirem, as they were on the Council during Garithos's planned mass execution.
    Jinx u mutha

Probably only there because of the dire need for cooperation in the face of the legion invasion.

Putting Rommath on the council is probably the only way to keep both sides honest. Khadgar always was a pragmatist.

Deleted
    Lets not forget Ansirem and Modera were on the Council of Six when the Garithos incident happened.
    Ah Lord Garithos. The reason elves hate humans.

I really didn't pay any attention to Garithos in wc3 at any time. For me he was just a random character who happened to be in charge of alliance militia. Really, such big consequences on such a minor character.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I really didn't pay any attention to Garithos in wc3 at any time. For me he was just a random character who happened to be in charge of alliance militia. Really, such big consequences on such a minor character.
    He did plan on killing the entirety of Kael's army, which if it happened, would probably mean only 7% of elves left, instead of 10% after the Scourge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing it's Khadgar's idea. What better way to smooth over Jaina's purge than to bring in the Horde's biggest mage and convert him to the cause? They're both pretty pragmatic.

I'm not sure what to think yet. It's a potentially interesting development for him as a character (he has a lot of history with Dalaran), but it's also the death knell of blood elf magisters having any individuality in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    it's also the death knell of blood elf magisters having any individuality in Legion.
    That's what hurts most! Blizzard keeps forcing human supremacy down our throats, specially if we are talking about mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Guessing it's Khadgar's idea. What better way to smooth over Jaina's purge than to bring in the Horde's biggest mage and convert him to the cause? They're both pretty pragmatic.

I'm not sure what to think yet. It's a potentially interesting development for him as a character (he has a lot of history with Dalaran), but it's also the death knell of blood elf magisters having any individuality in Legion.
    Horde has the Best leaders and subleaders

Sylvanas / Nanthos Blightcaller

Lorthremor / Rommath / Lady Liiadrin / Halduron / Aethas

Blood elves probably one of the most fleshed out factions in WoW

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ksun View Post
    That's what hurts most! Blizzard keeps forcing human supremacy down our throats, specially if we are talking about mages.
    Khadgar can be shoved down my throat anyday

7+ Year Old Account
    jaina musta needed a vacation to leave khadgar in charge, ah well she's always still gonna be my sexy fantasy
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Khadgar can be shoved down my throat anyday
    At least is not Jaina. :P