Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    baseline immunity to knockbacks and slows could be part of the dk fantasy for this no mobility, but of course the pvp crybabys would never allow that
    The other problem is that there are far more instances where having a speed boost saves your life (or everyone else around you) rather than instances where being immune to snares or roots saves your life.

But the nail in the coffin is that frost mages wouldn't be able to root us. Other classes not being able to do so would be fine, but Blizzard won't let something bad happen to a mage. Those players correctly chose the "I win at everything" button at character creation. I'm actually surprised mages haven't been given a reverse GG, something that pushes all enemies 30 yards away from them and roots them for 15 seconds on a 15 sec CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholysin View Post
    ^^ How do I upvote the post above me?
    MMO-Champion would be so much better with upvoting. The site owners must be lazy or incompetent - have they never heard of Reddit, have they never even tested that functionality.

There will always be 75% rubbish, 20% ok comments and 5% brilliance in all forums, and wading through all the crap is painfully time-consuming.

On-topic, there is no use crying about Blizzards "class-fantasy" of the slowest class in the game, for them to think that is "cool" and "fun" in the first place they must be such stupid asshats you wont change their mind with mere talk. After all of you try out Demon Hunter with the mobility of the Flash no-one is going to be able to go back to DK. DK numbers will then plummet and mid-expansion they will get a mobility buff, (because of subs numbers not talk). You heard it here first!