Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    This week was the first chance I got to see it this season. It wasn't bad, altho I dunno how I feel about Damien Darkh yet again
    At least this time he has his powers from the get go and not just in the finale. His powers that he had during the arrow on top of his decades of experience and training made him so deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    That's saying a lot. Batman is in the same universe somewhere I'm assuming.
    Its hard to be objective when you're a sociopath. Also Dibny does his thing without relying on billions of dollars worth of hi tech gadgets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Its hard to be objective when you're a sociopath. Also Dibny does his thing without relying on billions of dollars worth of hi tech gadgets.
    Still gets the job done. I'm not a huge fan of Batman, I find it more irritating that there's so many detectives that are super heroes. Where are all the burger flippers and janitors?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    Still gets the job done. I'm not a huge fan of Batman, I find it more irritating that there's so many detectives that are super heroes. Where are all the burger flippers and janitors?

That actually looks pretty badass in a funny way.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i cant believe no ones talking about this season. its so good. i love this whole theme of parodying movies
    On a scale from 1 to arrow s5, how good is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    On a scale from 1 to arrow s5, how good is it?
    If I had to rank the current seasons I'd say

Arrow
    Supergirl
    Legends
    Flash

At least so far. Second halfs can always change things
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I think some one on the writing team is a Rick and Morty fan.

Edit- Wrong thread because I can't read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    That is on Flash too, the new "friend" this season looks like a Jim Carey wannabe and its clear its based off The Mask.
    Nope thats just plastic man (who the mask could be based on )

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    You think after 3 seasons of the "friend" being linked to the big bad or the big bad himself they would have him under 24 hour surveillance at least.
    you are clearly not into comics - Ralph is one of the good guys

- - - Updated - - -

Ralph Dibny is the world's second greatest detective.
    the greatest is still batman.

anyone noticed this weeks reference to smallville on supergirl and to wonderwoman on lot? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    Nope thats just plastic man (who the mask could be based on )

you are clearly not into comics - Ralph is one of the good guys

- - - Updated - - -

the greatest is still batman.

anyone noticed this weeks reference to smallville on supergirl and to wonderwoman on lot? ^^
    You failed to grasp my point, with their history of the friend being or linked to the big bad they are just welcoming him with open arms THEY don't know what we know about him via DC stuff. They should be cautious with and around him given their history even thou WE know its not needed.

Poor Martin... I guess being a Legend qualifies you for Retirony after all.

This Time Bureau needing funds from 2018 is laughably retarded. I wish Ava and the whole time bureau crap would just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    This Time Bureau needing funds from 2018 is laughably retarded. I wish Ava and the whole time bureau crap would just go away.
    That idiotic plot point is getting us something called Operation Hades,which I am hoping leads to a gloriously absurd cgi fight at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    That idiotic plot point is getting us something called Operation Hades,which I am hoping leads to a gloriously absurd cgi fight at the end of the season.

Maybe, they do seem to keep Nate from transforming 99% of the time so maybe they were trying to save some money for it lol.

Counterpoint: Biff Tannen is the hero/villain the show always needed.

Also how do you know that the US government can afford the Time Bureau in the years 2019-Infinity?!?!? The US seems to have turned into a shithole by 2042.

Also without the Time Bureau how would Gary's nipple ever been bitten off?

Counterpoint: Biff Tannen is the hero/villain the show always needed.

Also how do you know that the US government can afford the Time Bureau in the years 2019-Infinity?!?!? The US seems to have turned into a shithole by 2042.

Also without the Time Bureau how would Gary's nipple ever been bitten off?
    Why would they need the us government at all? The very fact they are taking money from the government means they are altering history. The original Time bureau and time masters or what ever occurred in the future. We know Ava at least is out of her original time. And if they need money they could easily take money/items lost to time and sell em or invest in companies they know will be big in the future.

Why would they need the us government at all? The very fact they are taking money from the government means they are altering history. The original Time bureau and time masters or what ever occurred in the future. We know Ava at least is out of her original time. And if they need money they could easily take money/items lost to time and sell em or invest in companies they know will be big in the future.
    Why would they need investments or money/items when they have the US Government? It could be argued that any source of revenue is altering history. Currently there's some controversy regarding the Pentagon's poor accounting. They could be funding the Time Bureau IRL as we speak.

Why would they need investments or money/items when they have the US Government? It could be argued that any source of revenue is altering history. Currently there's some controversy regarding the Pentagon's poor accounting. They could be funding the Time Bureau IRL as we speak.
    If they took treasure that is never found/invested in google they don't have the government telling them what to do or having people in it trying to use it to their own advantages.

If they took treasure that is never found/invested in google they don't have the government telling them what to do or having people in it trying to use it to their own advantages.
    No they're just at the whims of other investors or black marketeers instead. So much better. I don't think you're likely to get much more secretive than a well funded government intelligence agency. Its like the CIA on steroids.