Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Your timeline is off. I'm telling you that TBC was easy. You're raising LFR as a counterpoint.

Timeline:
    1) TBC Raids: Kara, SSC, TK, BT/ZA, SW. You could do Kharazan in blues. -.-.
    2) After TBC, they introduced Heroics, making the game harder at the top level. LFR has yet to exist. They nerfed 5 mans to the ground.
    3) After WOTLK, Cata increased the difficulty of ALL heroics. It was received poorly because LFD couldn't support it. Heroics were nerfed and in Dragon Soul, LFR was introduced.

In this day LFR, even if its easier has more mechanics than BC raids. I raided Kara, I raided Gruul. The fights were NOT hard. We had ppl doing next to nothing, and we were downing bosses, just like LFR today.

Please don't act like the game was hard back then.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay buddy. FYI, Heroic LK was also unbeatable at launch. They had to exploit to beat him.
    You keep telling me how easy it was but cant explain the need to introduce easy versions of raids and nerf 5 mans. Of course Kara could be started in blues - it was the first raid. To suggest however that people could get away with doing next to nothing in progression raiding and down bosses is plain delusional - there were no "stacks of determination" then. Guilds took months to clear raids not hours as of today.

You can have a fight today with a million mechanics but if you can ignore them it doesn't make it hard. Go on a good private Vanilla server, the game world is brutal in comparison with today.

This is simply a case in point where you cant face facts due to love of the game. One of the biggest faults with the game today is the ease with which is can be completed. Making irrational arguments suggesting it has anything like the difficulty of BC is plain silly.

I

I usually buy an account during sales, to use when there's a new pretty RaF mount, but I reached the maximum number of accounts on my Bnet. I can't understand why you can only have so few And they won't remove them either, even when asked, because they have expansions tied to them (yeah, DUH, you give them for free with the basic account).

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Darius View Post
    No you haven't played Vanilla/TBC, so stop acting like it. Vanilla was hardest, Lol only 0.01 managed to clear Naxx. TBC was still hard and raiders felt a big satisfaction when they downed a boss, now with all of the LFR/Normal/HC/Mythic raids, everything repeats, and it is boring now. WoW died in Wotlk. Simple as, anything after that were poor design decisions and the worst was WoD. No content from blizzard but give me money. 5 million says something about WoW. Its too easy.
    I did though. I also never claimed to have downed all the bosses in Naxx. TBC wasn't that hard either, bosses didn't have as many mechanics. People were just not as informed giving the impression that it was harder than it really was.

WoW was the most popular during Wrath because it could be accessed by more people, meaning fuller servers and more money coming into Blizzard to do better things with the game.
    I am not sure why you seem to want WoW to only have <1 million players who only raid. What fun is that?

Also why are you banned?

Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    You keep telling me how easy it was but cant explain the need to introduce easy versions of raids and nerf 5 mans. Of course Kara could be started in blues - it was the first raid. To suggest however that people could get away with doing next to nothing in progression raiding and down bosses is plain delusional - there were no "stacks of determination" then. Guilds took months to clear raids not hours as of today.

You can have a fight today with a million mechanics but if you can ignore them it doesn't make it hard. Go on a good private Vanilla server, the game world is brutal in comparison with today.

This is simply a case in point where you cant face facts due to love of the game. One of the biggest faults with the game today is the ease with which is can be completed. Making irrational arguments suggesting it has anything like the difficulty of BC is plain silly.

I
    The game and players had less sites that broke down each fight and ability a month before the fight went live. That doesn't mean it was HARDER. What do you people not understand. Some boss fights were poorly tuned.
    Last edited by Sinyc; 2015-11-25 at 09:57 PM.

Instead of arguing which was best, what was hard, etc, let's push this thread back in the correction direction and having it be about talk of the sale. Comments of best, hard, etc can either be put into another thread or in private messages so it doesn't clutter this thread.

Even that's not worth the money. 12,49 $ for WoD? Surely not, especially since when legion get released, all WoW-User will get WoD for free (it always happened, also blizzard surely not want that people do not return because they would need to purchase a failed expansion as WoD).

So Blizzard quickly want to make some cash until in a few months they need to release it for free.

It's very simple and you know the routine now, via the quarterly reports:

Blizzard is monetizing the Chinese.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Even that's not worth the money. 12,49 $ for WoD? Surely not, especially since when legion get released, all WoW-User will get WoD for free (it always happened, also blizzard surely not want that people do not return because they would need to purchase a failed expansion as WoD).

So Blizzard quickly want to make some cash until in a few months they need to release it for free.
    Basically, yes. The xpack has about been played out, now they can let in some farmer accounts for a bit, then purge later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thebelltolleth View Post
    It's very simple and you know the routine now, via the quarterly reports:

Blizzard is monetizing the Chinese.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, yes. The xpack has about been played out, now they can let in some farmer accounts for a bit, then purge later.

Are you saying non-cheaters don't buy a game unless it's expensive?

It's pretty sad when my first thought is "Oh, there must of been a banwave".