Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah I don't really care about what they sound like live. Maybe the Floor album was mixed badly but she sounded like a scared little kitten on it to me.
    Tuomas instructed her to tone her vocals down on the album, so you can blame him for how she sounds there. But if you are claiming her voice is weak, you CANNOT ignore the stuff that shows you to be completely, 100% wrong, sorry, that's just not how it works. And even on the album she doesn't sound any weaker than Anette ever has, so I'm still not seeing your issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Floor doesn't have enough "oomph" for my tastes. She sounds so extremely timid and quiet. Even Anette had more balls, especially on Imaginaerum, which is in my opinion one of the best Nightwish albums made, and I've been listening to the band since Angels Fall First. Obviously though neither Anette nor Floor can sing Tarja's songs, because they were sung by an opera singer, and Anette and Floor both are pop singers (not even proper metal ones.) But yeah, as for the Anette vs Floor debate, Imaginaerum is an amazing album, while Endless Forms falls pretty flat. Then again, to each their own.

I do love the fact that Hietala has started to sing more as time has gone by.
    Actually Floor is a classically trained soprano, and has sang opera's....

To be on topic, a change of line-up doesn't have to be a deal breaker, for example as posted above, in the case of Nightwish, a band i have followed to many many years. they have actually improved a lot with their latest additions.
    Last edited by mmoc271e53bf39; 2015-12-09 at 03:52 PM.